#HillarysBodyDouble is trending

>#HillarysBodyDouble is trending.
>#HillarysHealth is not.

Way to go pol.

You basement dwelling fedora sheep shitlords killed the most important hashtag in the election and replaced it with a conspiracy theory that the media will use to take everyone's attention away from her health and call Trump followers tinfoil retards, all for your keks.

You infect everything you touch.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
everydayhealth.com/pneumonia/guide/symptoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wA5NmQESx8
yahoo.com/news/no-3-senate-democrat-schumer-discloses-pneumonia-diagnosis-172357154--politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAGE

>deal with it

>Spotted

No one pays attention to the dishonest Media. When November arrives. You will see the Power Of Memes.

No one on this board pays attention to dishonest media. Unfortunately many American voters are so brainwahsed it' turned into a form of delusion.

>implying twitter didn't stop it from trending earlier.

The fact that HillarysHealth isn't trending tells me that that kike over at Twitter had already planned for this weeks ago when her health became a question. There's no way they were that quick at shutting down that trend while HillarysBodyDouble is soaring.

this is by design its not the fault of Sup Forums its just twitter sculpting the narrative...

That little girl's been on Hillary's hit list for ages.

Now she finally pays the price for her insolence.

This. SAGE

Hillary is dead.

This place was filled with shills forcing that shopped picture of her nose and pushing the body double theme.

It's not pol you fool, it's a deliberate operation to obfuscate the truth by groundworks.

>pneumonia is contagious
Amerisharts ignorance is bottomless.

Yeah. Seems like it.

I'm 90 percent sure that thing that came out of the apartment isn't Hillary. At this point it's not clear that she's conscious or alive.

The body double is disinfo, ctr have been posting here none stop with that bs

Any solid evidence? Her look alike was in LA on 9/11.

Well bro it IS an actual body double. It's obvious as fuck.

Controlling the record must be hard work

>BUMP

Hillary's body changes are actually proof of how sick she is. It's easy to put on and lose weight when your metabolism is in flux.

do people here fucking know what pneumonia is?
if you're actually unconscious due to your condition as we saw it in the viral video

then you're not 30 minutes later on your feet waving around and shit

the body double wasn't even there, did no one realise this?

GET AWAY FROM THAT INDIAN GIRL YOU EVIL MANIAC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A look alike was in LA on 9/11.

>the body double
*the black doctor

sry

>The contagious period in most cases lasts less than 10 days.
webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia

CTR has changed its strategy and is now posing as conspiracy theorists. CTR is promoting the body-double meme, no one actually believes that shit.

SPREE OF REEEE!!!

If it's caused by parkinsons it's not. Which would mean...

she gave that kid the sickness.

The body double thing never came from this board

Really makes you think

>The body double is disinfo

Possibly, I would be surprised if there is, but so far I haven't seem enough solid evidence to convince me that this theory is true.

Op is absolutely incontrovertibly correct.

Sup Forums is a shit

It's sad that the average person can't tell a PR stunt when it's painfully obvious.

>Hey little girl, you want your mommy to wake up tomorrow? Go greet Hillary for those nice cameras over there

It's because Hillary didn't collapse from pneumonia
She collapsed from a parkinson's episode
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>How's the water down there?

everydayhealth.com/pneumonia/guide/symptoms/

do you think the secret service diddled the thing beforehand? to check if no bombs etc?

Definitely. That's a given.

The world is a scary place.

Yeah, until she has another medical "episode."

The body double is actually the one in the footage who fainted.

This cant be real that a @body double@ is more popular than the fact that she collapsed on video. If that shit is actually trending then it must have been done by twitter not by few Sup Forums morons.

You will never see "Hillary" again. It's beautiful. Praise kek

Rush was really hinting that she was a body double today. It was clear he was being prevented from saying it but he went around and around it. He kept saying she looked totally different even thinner. Rush knows.

He called it "Chelsea's Magic Apartment" hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=_wA5NmQESx8

You say "Body-Double" I say "Strap-on Hilldo"

Her health is the nail in the fucking coffin for her campaign and its been thrown to the side for something that is absolutely bullshit. They loaded her up with enough drugs and adrenaline to parade her around outside for 5 minutes just to say "she's totally fine you conspiracy theorists lol" and now she's hibernating for a week or two, resting off "pneumonia."

And now all that is being thrown around here is some stupid shit that may or may not be true, when everyone had already been given the game winner.

Now Chuck Schumer is coming out with his own Pneumonia diagnosis. Look for more Dems to have recently had pneumonia in solidarity with Hillary's.
You can't make this shit up.
yahoo.com/news/no-3-senate-democrat-schumer-discloses-pneumonia-diagnosis-172357154--politics.html

Twitter removed it from trending, don't blame us faggot

It's twitter m8, not the Times, the Post, CNN, etc. Just because it isn't trending on twitter is any indication that this incident has left the public conscious. The pressure is still on for her to release medical records and if Trump actually plays ball for once and releases his records everyone will be waiting for the other shoe to drop.

You realize twatter has been censoring those trending hashtags forever, right?

I find you weak normies that try to control this place annoying. The fact that you would try shows you have no idea where you are or what it is. Maybe the Blaze or info wars is more your speed.

We can't control twitter's administration for removing the hashtag but again no one is going to just forget this happened.

For her health!

Im curious.... why do you actually support either of the candidates? Isn't democracy just a scam created by the rich who are stringing everyone else along in order to make more money?
I do agree that Donald would be the lesser of two evils though

Twitter will always do their master shilling, and there isn't much to be done about that, you are right. This isn't something that will just leave the public mind any time soon, but providing ammo via latching on to something hypothetical rather than something definite is not going to help. This whole election as of yesterday felt like it had become fully set in stone, in my eyes.

Here's your (you), fampai

Next they will all start collapsing

Even Hilary isn't as bad as shit lined streets

CTR here, knew you guys would take the bait. So fucking easy lol.

It's her, just different glasses so she looks different, especially at the nose, glasses can do that.

I mean isn't it a coincidence body ouble happened immediately after the collapse you foools

If she's really being used as a body double why would she tweet that picture? No pride at all in your work or what? Something seems fishy to me. You can easily explain the 180 she does with the threat of being suicided in the chest 113 times, but why the initial leak at all then?

Though I blame this mainly on the Twitter people they're pretty much just bluepilled Trump supporters and don't have our years of combat experience dealing with shills

Hillary died yesterday. #RIPHRC should be trending.

Has anyone seen Chelsea Clinton?

A few silicone prosthesis, fat suit and a haircut she's be a passable Hillary.

Wold explain why the went to her place instead of anywhere else.