HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVIB9sGYeUw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4wavWUZFMA
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtu.be/h0ZD6Wmu2L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate this movie so fucking much.

Pleb. You just don't understand the significance of Turkish Airlines.

Shit, forgot the link-
youtu.be/BVIB9sGYeUw

Batman should be cracking jokes in this scene. I need muh quips!

There was a time when I compared Snyder to Michael Bay, but I honestly think that's an insult to Bay. Bay seems pretty self-aware, and I don't think Snyder is.

>so long gay bowser.webm

this can't be real

B-B-BUT MUH POETRY AND KINO

You know what the real problem is?
Snyder and his fandom don't understand bathos.
You can, in fact, take something so seriously that it loops back around to being silly and funny.

This isn't even a bad thing, when it's INTENTIONAL. But it isn't here.

>I only watch mature movies for mature people like myself

This is you. Everyone is laughing at you and how retarded you look.

I like how in every single scenario wherein Batman wins, it's always because he's trying his best to murder Clark and Clark is just doing the bare minimum.

Also: what kind of hand held grappling device can swing a dude around the room like that? It's slightly less realistic than heat vision.

My friends were cheering and hollering when this happened. They fucking hate superman with a passion. It's pretty much the only reason why they liked the movie, batman "pwned" superman and made him look like a child.

Hi guys, what's going on in this thread?

Are Superfag still bitching about this scene?
Why must powerlevel fags plague this genre so much? Doesn't matter the symbolism, the context or anything only muh autistic power level matters.

Awww, did I hurt your precious mouse?

No, only marlelfags bitch. About the whole movie, in fact.

Why would Marvel even care about this site? If anything, it would be WB.

I remember I had the delusion in my head once that Snyder films, for all their faults, were at least visually impressive.

Every time I see a clip from MoS or BvS I revise that opinion a little more.

What is this, Dawn of Turkish Airlines?

Is this what Batfags wank to every night?

Am I missing something here, why the fuck does Supes fly up so weirdly at 0:18? It doesn't look like the tether is physically behaving in the right way for that to happen. It's like Supes suddenly gets sucked into the air before Bats even starts swinging properly. It looks almost like it's playing in reverse. Is there some weird gravity effect going on

Who is in charge of DC's physics department?

one: this is funny to me because the last big retarded BvS thread we had was some guy arguing that Bruce had no idea Superman had earth parents and only realized that when the Martha thing happened.

Also, lol, where the fuck is the torque coming from in that webm?

Why is that shot of the bullet flying so fucking funny goddamn

top kek

>He's still responding

I hope you told your friends they're morons.

I'm pretty sure that JL will try to have quips, but it will be shit anyway.

Because Snyder and Goyer are the problem.

Is this supposed to be hilarious? Because it kinda is.

Yeah, you certainly are better for talking shit about your "friends" on an anonymous image board because they don't like a fictional character.

Capeshit is a mental illness.

I make fun of them on a daily basis for many reasons.

judging by the trajectories of the amazon and the bullet she should be out of its path well before it reaches her

>for talking shit
Go ahead and tell me where exactly I was "talking shit" about them. I'll wait, sunshine.

SO LONG, GAY BOWSER

Sadly it is.

Axel Braun's parody was more realistic. And quicker.

>That much shilling

I'm sure Turkish airlines regrets their sponsorship now.

Why was Doomsday electric again?

>they're fast enough to TRACK A BULLET WITH THEIR HEADS

What the fuck.

>ome guy arguing that Bruce had no idea Superman had earth parents and only realized that when the Martha thing happened.
wait, isnt that exactly what happend in the film

Yeah this is better

Why is Batman so edgy?

>powerlevel fags.

Meanwhile batman has a "fuck physics" device in hus hand that creates angular momentum from who the fuck knows where.

The shit makes no sense.

"Oh hi! Im bullet and I'mmm gonna get you! kekeke"

She's moving as fast as a bullet

wonder woman is, not the dude

It's the same damn quality just one is well lit (and ironically more realistic) while the other is dark and bloom.

What is her expression trying to convey?

lol , her eyes look towards the camera, not the bullet.

did you not watch OP's webm?

stay mad snyderfag

I can't wait for this to be a shop of the critical reception passing by.

Not to mention the greatest detective in the world didn't bother to check into Superman's background

That blast was pushing back wonder woman and knocking down buildings, how was hiding behind a rock supposed to protect batman?

Considering where the arrow/rope connected to the far cliff, the arc she travels on makes no frigging sense.

Get up. Imagine you tied a rope to your bedroom wall somehow. Now try to imagine a scenario where you could swing on that rope and not hit something. Hard.

>blast/shockwave destroys buildings
>somehow doesnt destroy an small wall

They are better than the russos

'Mild concern'

a rotten tomato?

Bat plot armor is strong as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4wavWUZFMA

Daily reminder

Have the roped Amazon be the film poster and the bullet change to the inevitable 30%. or less score hurling at it.

>image

There's also the fact that Batman still kills people AFTER the whole Martha thing when he supposedly "realizes he has become his own enemy"

The film contradicts itself all the time

It´s fucking awful the effect of the rope

Why have the DCEU films after MoS been so fucking laughable? Man of Steel's biggest flaw besides characters randomly acting retarded (pic related) was it just being flat-out boring.
But BvS and Suicide Squad were both fucking messes. Leto and Eisenberg are playing the two biggest DC villains and doing the worst fucking job of it. Suicide Squad was such a blatant attempt to copy the Avengers, down to the fucking blue laser shooting up in the sky, without any of the build-up. And BvS is just Synder showing that he's a retard that can't learn from past mistakes. The entire movie is just character assassination followed by the most hamfisted attempt to set up a sequel in the history of cinema.

BvS was misguided
Suicide Squad was a joke

She can't act.

She can't act!

Who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to cast this woman as the most important female character in the DCEU?

Because Marvel knows that using unpaid interns in anonymous boards is a good marketing strategy.

>BOO HOO IT WON'T BE LELSORANDUMB LIKE GOTG
Life is hard.

>Turkish Airlines
Yeah, we want to know: did the Avengers pay for the destroyed TA planes in the airport?

What isn't?

>mousefuckers
>having friends

oy vey she's the best up and coming actress

Agreed

Whoa, that must have hurt.

>ScarJo fan

lol

thank mrs. skeltal

The essence of this scene is great. The concept of Batman disliking how Superman got to have parents could make a great scene. But the dialogue does not resemble regular human communication. And it's so over the top. Less would have been so much more.

I missed this pasta.

Yeah, talking to bots while waiting for new comics to arrive.

Hi bot!

>post thread with same exact text but about MCU
>get banned
HMMMM

Can you post more Webms?
I want to laugh some more

>turkish airlines
>big guys for you

this will not end well

yes and? thats still what happened in the film.

>is a good marketing strategy.

Why Warner Brothers wouldn't be more likely them? Apart the numbers pf SS, their movies have horrible reception and they are still trying to find basis to build a cinematic universe.

Doesn't it make more sense to pay people to defend every shit aspect of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

If you search "capekino" on YouTube this shows up

>ban evading
Uh-oh. Again?

That was a pretty pathetic samefag attempt. 2/10 for effort.

Marvelcucks triggered
Again

>You have to save James
come on, this shit writes itself

>Doesn't it make more sense to pay people to defend every shit aspect of it?
Don't let Disney hear you. The unpaid interns might get dangerous ideas.

Thanks. Reporting the user to WB. Please post more.

for you

I don't make those threads. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency.

Are you okay? Do you require help, friend? Will you make it through the day alright? Can I do anything to ease your pain?

I've never been banned from Sup Forums
What the fuck are you talking about?

The best of it is that the MCU movies are usually forgotten a year later, but DCEU ones are still discussed everywhere, formally or informally.

>I don't make those threads
Suuure.

Let's have Snyder Interview 2- Electric Boogaloo.

youtu.be/h0ZD6Wmu2L8

In this one he claims to be a "comic book geek" while simultaneously claiming that Batman is constantly killing people in TDKR, that the no-kill rule came from the '89 movie and that the killing in BvS is done in a """technical way""".

So would someone mind telling me Wonder Woman's durability level again? She can take a hit from Doomsday and yet she needs to deflect bullets?

>40 year old woman
>up and coming