Remember: If you watched The Orville instead, that means you hate women

Remember: If you watched The Orville instead, that means you hate women.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-thursday-oct-5-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that really true? Guess i'll give this star trek show a chance, even stop watching the orville in favor of it. Can't support a show that hates women, no sir.

Doesn't the Orville feature multiple female characters as well? Also features more minority characters than STD.

Correct. STD has more white males on its cast than Orville, which is hilarious since it was STD that would supposedly turn into SJW nonsense.

I’ve never watched Orville. Are the females also STRONG BLACK womans who did nothing wrong?

*women

No, only my STD.

We'll, the ship's doctor is a snarky black lady who's constantly having to deny the sexual advances of a sentient pile of slime voiced by Norm McDonald

So there's that

Watching either means you have shit taste.

I watched orville and I did not laugh nor find it very interesting, I doubt it will be renewed for next season

I watched star trek discovery, sure, felt bit weird having so many leads women at first, but story feels more engaging, even though it seems some stories just cant get past introducting magical all perfect character in every aspect.

Watched the first two episodes of the Orville, wasn't feeling it. Watched the next two, I start getting major TNG vibes and enjoying the fuck out of it. Why did they start the series off with such bad episodes, did MacFarlane have a fart joke quota he needed to fill for the season before Fox would let him make real episodes?

The gay ones don't count.

>tfw a rubber masked alien is more expressive than the human protagonist

watched both DSC and Orville.
Discovery has interesting story, great visuals, xenoarcheology, interstellar war, Section 31, cyborgs.Amazing visuals.
Orville felt flat, poor jokes, terrible props, felt like poor attempt of parody that missed its time 20 years ago.

Remember: If you watched The Orville instead, that means you have horrible taste in television shows

yeah I bet you do shill

There are more white men in the main cast in STD than in Orville, a higher ratio of white men on the main cast in STD than in Orville, a higher ratio of whites on the main cast in STD than in Orville, and a higher ratio of men on the main cast in STD than in Orville.

At least watch the show, you look like an idiot.
>AN
>ENTIRE
>EPISODE

IS NOT NAME STD

IS DIS, DIS! FROM DISCOVERY!

IS DIS YOU SHITLORDS! DIS DIS DIS!

I don't know why he wants to fuck the elderly black woman over qt Alara Kitan or sexy Kelly Grayson.

>There are more white men in the main cast in STD than in Orville
Keep in mind Jews are not white and shouldn't be counted.

It's still true even if you remove the jews. Macfarlane's mom is ethnically and religiously jewish.

I can't tell whats ironic or not anymore

How are Orvillefags so skilled at embarrassing themselves. Is it because they're children?

Them being children would explain why there are people that enjoy the show. I couldn't be shitted to watch more than a couple of episodes it was so juvenile and boring.

>The Orville only manages a measly 1.1 with its demo

It won't even last its first season at this rate.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-thursday-oct-5-2017/

>0.9 demo
>3.4 million viewers

IT
JUST
KEEPS
DROPPING

macfarlane probably had more input for the pilot.

star trek pilots are usually 2/10 anyways.

>xenoarcheology

Where?

>cyborgs

Showing one or two in passing doesn't count.

>Yes goyim, it's DIS not STD.

I'm ok with that

i enjoy both. why are they acting like you can't watch both shows?

Or you loooove blue alien cum all over your wifes face while you watch

fucking kuks

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU

I get the feeling that MacFarlane has a lot of say in the creative process. He's a huge Trekfag and what he says at Fox pretty much goes at this point.