ITT: Post characters who became caricatures of themselves

>ITT: Post characters who became caricatures of themselves

Now that the new season it's out it's pretty obvious that his caricature is starting to caricature itself.

>starts show as the slightly dim witted one but is still a functional human being who has sex with women etc etc
>turns into the mentally retarded, illiterate, screaming, cheese eating man
>kitten mittens and bird law xD

Charlie is probably the worst but it works for the entire gang
>Dennis is a literal murder psycopath instead of a being 10% sociopathic and 90% plain narcissistic
>Mac is actually gay
>Dee is actually a disgusting pig and her being gross isn't just a gag the rest of the gang use to keep her self esteem down
Frank to be fair has stayed the same but that's because his character motivation from day one was to be as OTT as possible, it's really a shame where Sunny has gone

Just like Sparrow, it happened right in the second movie. Fast as fuck. Jack Sparrow and Tony Stark are THE characters of the 00s that were great and were done perfectly by their actors...and then became caricatures of themselves right by movie #2 and are now stale and annoying and we want them dead.

I gotta say that the closest I've seen of original TS was in Civil War. He was great in it. That's the TS from the first movie, not the shitty TS from everything else.

Wonder Transgender now

To be fair, Frank did say he was going to get real weird with it. New sunny apologists are the worst. If you can watch the newest season and tell me with a straight face it’s still good and funny just get the fug out right now
>well it’s still better than most shows on Sup Forums!
So because this shit is slightly less shit than that shit it suddenly makes it not shit?

Jack wasn't allowed to be smart cunning and outwitting women in current year so hollywood made him a goofy go lucky guy

almost every character from The Office suffered from this during the later seasons when Michael left

It's sad to say. The character was played with more nuance. Felt like a real person. Now he feels like a cartoon.

>david brent
>harry and lloyd

this is the worst casting that will ever grace capeshit

this, bubbles was so great on the earlier seasons, nowadays he's just seems so fake

I'll blame the writing for this one

>dude le epic Charlie work xdxd

Show should have ended season 7. It's a real shame, because it used to be one of the best TV comedies ever made. I couldn't bring myself to finish this last season.

It’s good to see other anons with this opinion now that the dust has settled. I remember when last season was airing everybody would NOT stop sucking every episodes dick despite how absolute shit they were

I couldn't watch the last season, based off the first episode

Rocky
Rambo
House

The netflix seasons suck but are still a cut above other half hour sitcom shows.

>CTRL+F
>Not one single JAG SBARRO

Bubbles in season one is so amazing