GODDAMNED!!!

Fun is dead. Only drama now.

DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT YOU WHITE BITCH

>Taechi said that the whole chapter is already done
>There's no way to turn off the track that's already been lain
TheNightmare.png

Sex when

Already happened

As long as Mike is suffering, it's fine.

I meant now

Maybe this is Mike best ending?

> Lucy with Augustus
> Paulo will probably go to one of his sluts
> Finally free to stay with childhood love

>Being with your imaginary girlfriend
>Best end

It really is

> being with a meat whore
> best end

>implying that Sandy hasn't cucked him beyond belief

seriously, she's a model, he's a nobody, it's bound to happen. And I hope it happens soon, fuck mike

>Being with a fake imaginary singularity that you "talk" to through your phone ala SamFlam
>Best end

> t. Mike hater

Sorry user, Sandy is pure.

> implying it isn't

>Breaking News: Mikefags are delusional
>Weather at 7

It's okay user, you will have a Sandy one day too. :^)

>Kirbee wins the Wallybowl in endtown
>looks like Augustus might win the Lucybowl

Finally on the winning side of the ships wars. Feels good

This plus Jabbey. 2016 was a good year.

>Inb4 it's another Taechi ruins Christmas episode

> inb4 Daisy suicides

I will laugh for a million years if Mike starts liking Lucy again while Lucy wants nothing to do with him.

I almost feel like it'll happen just to stoke the fires of drama but also because Mike is wishy washy as fuck.

Augustus and Lucy are so much better together than any of their other potential matches it's not even funny. They have actual chemistry. She has it with Paulo too, but Augustus needs someone more, even if Lucy wasn't his first pick. (He wasn't hers either so I guess it balances out?)

> role reversal

Pls no.

Paulo can always go back to his dogs.

im sso desperate that a girl that talks to me over the phone and pretends to care sounds great

Yeah, Paulo does have a bunch of other options. Augustus doesn't. Clearly, up until now, he's had absolutely no one in his corner, so he deserves this. Who knows, maybe now that Abbey's fucked off the way is cleared for PauloxDaisy. How is Augustus going to react when he finds out Daisy is single now tho?

paulo is now a niggerfucker

user, you sound bitter.

And Sandy is sweet.

:^)

augustus is not a faggot that orbits girls
he liked daisy but she chose her abusive boyfriend so he moved on

>doesn't orbit
>moved on

I love Augustus, but let's not kid ourselves here. He basically stalked her and I doubt he's totally over her. She's his dream girl.

You know it in your heart to be true, I haven't read the side story but from what I know from fork in the road is that he gravitates towards Lucy the instant Sandy doesn't pay him enough attention.

Paulo is better with Rachel and Lucy is better with Augustus so I'd say its a win win.

I loved L&P in the chapter where Lucy gets sick and Paulo carries her around but the ship's gone downhill since then.

beyond chemistry, I think Augustus' modesty (compared to e.g. Mike) and deep need for affection/acceptance make him a good match for Lucy. With Mike the two are too focused on power games and getting the upper hand, so there's no foundation of respect. Meanwhile Paulo doesn't have the intense drive for commitment that Lucy does and doesn't read her moods and thoughts that well in comparison to Augustus (who's sharp as a tack).

Best endgame would be Paulo with Rachel (or even Daisy, honestly), Lucy with Augustus, and Mike with Sandy provided they solve their stupid issues. Then Jasmine shows Abbey the power of Christianity (which seems like it'd be beneficial for him in particular).

> PauloxDaisy

I dunno, Daisy is sulking about Mike and Paulo is sulking about Lucy.

>Paulo is better with Rachel
Well actually, Paulo is better with Tess, but she's gone now
I miss Tess

I think you've summed up my own thoughts rather well as to why they're good together. Nice job. I'm also on board with all your endgame ships.

I have a feeling Paulo is going to catch Lucy and Augustus together. Just wait. He'll go looking for her, see them, and have a grand meltdown.

>I have a feeling Paulo is going to catch Lucy and Augustus together. Just wait. He'll go looking for her, see them, and have a grand meltdown
Everyone's been saying this since the Harbinger of Drama showed up

People predicted Lucy would go get it on with Augustus? That threw me off guard, to be honest, but I'm happy about it. I've thought it ever since the hug, however.

how am i bitter
i would take almost anything

>Daisy gets with Paulo but then can't get over Abbey

Calling it now, screenshot this

maybe in the special patreon only chapterrs

>Daisey with Abbey
>Can't get over Mike

>Daisey with Paulo
>Can't get over Abbey
Hell.png

Yes, but he will continue to suffer with his never ending guilt of what a schmuck he is. And that knowledge keeps me warm at night.

>Daisy with Mike
>Can't get over Paulo

And then the cycle repeats

>yfw mike is going to do something scummy and mean again and then get upset when people criticize him for it ala Tess's party

Literally the only thing in his locker is a picture of Daisy

>Mike
>Doing something scummy
>When all he's been doing thusfar is trying to wake himself up from this nightmare

> schmuck

> something scummy

Lucyfags please leave.

> be a complete jerk through the whole comic
> hear something mean
> 'ops better kill myself'

I feel a strange thrill when I watch Mike cry

I mean he isn't all to blame, but he's still very immature emotionally speaking

I think everyone would be emotionally unstable if someone pretty close tried to suicide... especially since he believes it was his fault.

How thick are Mike's walls? If I screamed FUCK YOU at night when I still lived at home my parents would be up in an instant

He told her off and then felt bad and apologized. Nobody expected lucy to try and kill herself. That was completely out of his hands and all on her decision wise.

Maybe they woke up but know he's going through some shit so they ignored it.

I think it's a Mary Jane type deal, Saving or making someone think you saved their life can cause feelings of deep affection.
It seems she's aware of how that works which means it could go ether way but it probably won't...

well yeah but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be at least criticized for saying it. Lucy was their friend too

I like to think that he's still holding out for Daisy, but is obviously starting to feel for Drama Queen as well

And Paulo gets cucked yet again

Paulo has like three women to choose from, he'll be fine

> the manwhore gets cucked

Poetic justice.

At least he has dog knot.

I think he already was punished enough when Abbey ambush-choked him like a cowardly bitch

When you're in love with half the cast there's basically no way to escape being cucked.

Don't remind me of that pathetic little Ethiopian attacking Best Boy. Who physically assaults someone on a hunch? It's not even like Paulo has ever been abusive to anyone, unlike Abraham. Just like his father

> It's not even like Paulo has ever been abusive to anyone

still waiting for her to check her voicemail

>It's not even like Paulo has ever been abusive to anyone

Oh yeah have they talked since then? I'd be pretty spooked if someone I cared about called me 70 times in the middle of the night

Paulo is basically confirmed to not get with Lucy after we got an entire alternate timeline of him getting with Lucy. Why would they ever have that chapter if them getting together was endgame?

>yfw everyone ends up bitter and alone

Punching Mike doesn't count

They met up since then, so whatever the fuck's up with mike is a complete mystery. We have had two chapters showcasing their relationship in a negative as fuck light.

Do you think he told her the truth or give her some BS excuse like

>Haha, must've rolled over in bed on my phone and dialed you by accident
>But Maishul, don't you charge your phone on your night stand?
>....no

Being 100% honest here, if Paulo and Lucy hook up, Paulo needs some serious character development first. He's learned basically nothing about how to treat others in all these chapters focused on him (besides it's okay to be gay) and he's at a point in his life where a romantic relationship with Lucy would be nothing but enabling his shitty behavior.
Also: Poor Rachel.

We're probably getting Paulo x Daisy if anything, though.

Have we ever seen the cat people eating non-meats? Cause yknow cats are obligate carnivores

most likely end

these are damn adorable

Has anybody been compiling them? I'd like to sign up for the newsletter but I must've missed a handful by now

imgur.com/a/89w4G

>He isn't signed up for the newsletter
Look at this scrubazord

Much appreciated, user

But user I live in London
And I'm really bad at managing my emails anyway.

The main attraction between him and Lucy is that he has typically been there to support her when she needed it. That's not the worst basis for a relationship

This page really hit me like a truck. Best ship by a large margin

Even better than PauloxKnot

I didn't ask for this pain at this hour

Nothing wrong with insanity user :^)

None of us asked for any of this. When this all began it was a lighthearted comedy, and now all our favorite characters hate each other. The Lucy attempted suicide arc was when I really knew we were never going back

that would be a bittersweet candy bowl ending, man.

Have we ever concrete numbers on character heights? Sandy looks like she must be 6 feet plus here

When will they learn?

>Sandy
>pure

She only puts up with Mike because she has no free time from school and modelling and that Mike is the boy she knows, you really think she would choose Mike if she was able to meet other boys.

Besides she'll probably break up with him in the future and Mike's suffering will be beautiful

> you really think she would choose Mike if she was able to meet other boys.

But user, as she said, Mike is a nice guy.

I always imagined that all the girls (sans Tess, Jess) were 5 - 5'5" and all the guys were 5 - 5'7"
And Tess, Jess, and Sandy were amazons

That's pretty short for high school junior males

Amaya is a cute!