Nathan for you S04E02 + S04E03

Hey guys.

What did you think of the latest two episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does noone care for this show?

normies dont like dats y

What an odd thing to say.
Since this is a normal show for normal people.
I find the host both relatable, and appealing.

any links to the third episode?

You mean the Chilli store episode that was released instead because of that mentally ill man in vegas?

no, the uber episode that was postponed probably for the reason you just gave.

Oh...
yeah okay..I have a link.

But you guys have to promise to keep it in this thread, okay?

>jew boy recommends bad company marketing decisions to ruin the businesses of the goyim while his big-nosed brothers profit due to less competition

No thanks.

Wow, that's not fair nathan is trying to help these people as best as he can.

>implying I have anyone to share it with
yeah no your link is safe

You don't have any friends?
I didn't have any friends for a long time either.
Here you go.
>/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view

thanks for the effort friend.

t. Nathan

(for you)

oh, yeah. we can be friends.

Why would Nathan be posting here?
Because someone stood him up on a date or something?
That's ridiculous.

Seriously? They postponed it because of that? Did Nathan try to help someone shoot up people in Vegas from a hotel during a music concert? Otherwise why would they postpone it because of that?

The last one (Citywarts etc) was probably the cringiest one I've seen yet. Laughed my ass off at the blowtorch bit. Nathan is a genius. This show is bananas and I think in ten years time will be widely regarded as one of the best comedies every produced (I'm sure people think that now, but not as widely as this show deserves).

Maybe the network did it without telling him about it so he released the other episode as well?

it had terrorist vibes - americans do this often.

Is this meant to be usable in some way or were you just having a lel?

drive...

>/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view
Fuck you :(

BTW did anybody see the special?

yeah, I actually liked the special better than this week.

Are you literally just posting the name of the file path as it is on your own hard drive and expecting us to be able to access it that way? I'm amazed you were capable of downloading it in the first place, if so.

>drive.google.com/file/d/0BzJvVI50-WkbX1VsUGc4UGh1eGs/view

don't listen to the luddites, the episode was great.

retarded cunts.

So they decided to release the one where he sneaks a large metallic device past a security and into a crowded stadium instead?

Thanks! Hardly see why you felt the need to be so cryptic or why you would assume someone would automatically know that you meant google drive, but really do appreciate it

I know right?
That's network executives for you.

to be fair there's a domestic terrorism montage and masked threats in the taxi episode so the chilli schtick looks a lot more innocent. not sure why they didn't just air another episode, but they probably didn't want to play around with programming too much, or maybe they don't have the final version of all episodes yet.

so are you guys all gonna be bored next week now? (with (presumably) next week's episode airing today (or at least becoming public somehow))

they've been teasing the uber one for two weeks, it isn't a real episode

there's a link to it in this very thread you imbecile

too many people viewed and downloaded it. But you can stream it easily from Much dot com, even if you are not from Canada just use Hola or something similar