Thanos #2 storytime

Remember how Thanos used to be pissed that he became immortal because he wanted to die and be with Death? Now that they've broken up, he's pissed about dying and wants a cure.

Other urls found in this thread:

www56.zippyshare.com/v/RVoQtNlO/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like this book is just going to end up completely shitting on the good work Ewing was doing with Thanos and Oblivion in Ultimates. But maybe not.

>Beautiful peaceful planet
You all know where this is going

I feel like Mar-Vell is laughing at this development.

I wonder if Ewing is actually going to use Thanos in the future.

You don't know the half of it, wait and see

Eternity War will 100% feature Thanos. Also tbf Thanos being a contrarian manchild kinda fits a lot of how he's been written.

Funny, Nebula showed up in 2 books today.

From what I remember of your crew, you're probably better off without them

I'm pretty sure that being an Elder of the Universe, The Champion doesn't need a space helmet. We've seen him in the void of space before.

Father-son reunion time

I gotta say, I prefer Mentor's old character design.

Here we go again with the "Titan is a desolate wasteland because Thanos" thing.
THEY REBUILT IT. Titan has canonically been fine for years after Thanos' attack, the Eternals and Mentor kept living there. Heck, we saw that it was mostly fine during Avengers: Rage of Ultron.

I've noticed that they're ignoring everything about Thane from the Black Vortex. It's for the best really.
I miss Ebony Maw though.

It's Terrax the Tamer actually.
I wonder if he's still plowing the fields of that farm he made with Fin Fang Foom.

>Thanos has God Cancer
Like that user said, Mar-Vell really must be laughing at him from above

>Your deviant biology
For those who don't know, Thanos is an Eternal with the "deviant syndrome", a mutation that makes him look like Earth's Deviants.

Press F to pay respects.

>THANOS, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Thanos vs The Sh'iar Jobber Guard.

Is Smasher still Sam's baby momma?

Yes, Cannonball is commuting between Earth and the Sh'iar capital for his new job as an Avenger.

Didn't Thanos already beat the Annihilators? And Gladiator was with them. I don't see how the Sh'iar are much of a threat.

yeah but that was starlin writing

Keep in mind, Thanos is weaker because of his cancer. And even then, I'm pretty damn sure he's gonna win and probably kill a few of them.

Who the fuck is drawing this and what is his problem with HANDS???

yay, synergy

Nebula being here isn't synergy, it makes perfect sense given her history.
Nebula being in Gamora's backstory is, especially since they have her be bald even though at that point in time she should still have hair and no cyborg implants.

>Thanos going to Mentor for help with some uncurable disease
Oh God, Thanos has cancer, doesn't he?

sure, I meant only her looks

You do realize that Nebula has looked like this in the comics for years, right? It's where the movies got the look from.

They're trying to ignore everything from Black Vortex in general.

Funny that they would use Nebula's actual history the same day that the Gamora ongoing retconned it into being closer to her MCU origin.

IT REALLY IS CANCER!

AAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHA. BRAVO LEMIRE

>nah...Sometimes I kinda wanna die

When did this happen btw?

Smasher better not fucking die.

>drawing
Not how I would describe Deodatto's current "art" process.

You mean her looks that she's had since the 90s?

Infinity Revelation

I highly doubt Ewing would let Lemire kill her, it would kind of ruin the story he's doing with Cannonball.

Aren't Eternals immortal?

They're can still be killed.

Immortal doesn't equal invulnerable.
Immortal just means they will not age and so could theoretically live forever.
Now all the gods of the Marvel Universe inducing the Externals are EXTREMELY hard to injure, but it is not impossible, Thor's hammer killed Bor father of Odin a skyfather for example.

Nooooo, not Smasher! Cannonball is going to be so sad.

Thanos 002 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas).cbr
www56.zippyshare.com/v/RVoQtNlO/file.html

Eh, I'm not a fan of this kind of Thanos. I want the schemer and plotter with the "ahah" moments. Not purple Doc Green. Honestly, I'm going the Starlin route when he implied the Thanos' that acted a bit out of character wasn't the genuine thing.

Ah, when your life plans change because some woman broke your heart..