Is this classified as Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Is this classified as Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbN574jrxB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mentioned this in my research paper on animation and medium shifts, and I got an A. Either-or works mang.

Still haven't even seen it.

The part where Donald Duck calls Daffy Duck a nigger is Sup Forums

We can see Betty Boop's tits on one scene, so definetely Sup Forums tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbN574jrxB8

Wow, those special effects look so dated now.

Also this was the last time Mel Blanc voiced the Looney Toons cast before he died. They used some pretty extensive studio doctoring as well, as you can notice with Bugs here.

>as if an 80 year old chain smoker could still sound like that

Mel always used pitch shifting on certain characters, especially Tweety Bird, but in his later years they had to do it on his other characters as well because he got to the point of sounding like Lucille Ball.

how the fuck do they look dated?

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.

>how does an almost 30 year old movie look dated by now

Traditional animation never ages.

The animation and art style in WFRR is very 80s-looking. If you're a John K-style animation buff, you can tell the era something is from just by looking at it.

The same could be said for any era really, but that doesn't mean it's dated.

And he couldn't even do Yosemite Sam at all anymore by that point.

dude what the fuck

go watch it

South Park used to use pitch shifting on the kids, but eventually Trey and Matt got lazy and stopped bothering with it. That's why helium Cartman disappeared after Season 4 or so. Trey never was able to sound like that, it was all studio editing.

>They originally wanted Tim Curry for Judge Doom.
>His audition was so terrifying they gave the part to Christopher Lloyd instead.

I'm pretty sure this has happened to Tim Curry a few times.

To be fair Lloyd was great as Judge Doom so it wasn't too much of a loss.

Lloyd was god damned terrifying in that.

I still get chills during the "REMEMBER ME, EDDY!?" scene.

The only effects in the movie that really doesn't hold up are the guns the weasels have.

>Eddie Murphy was allegedly pitched to do Eddie Valiant

They look a bit odd, but they always did. I don't see how that doesn't hold up.

>Is this classified as Sup Forums or Sup Forums?
>implying they're different

Don't lump us in with Sup Forums's faggotry.

why does Jessica get shafted with merch?
i only have one thing of her, a sorta nice 12" doll from the late 90s i think.

Bob Bergen had watched Mel record Tweety Bird not long before he died, and his natural voice was way deeper, scratchier, and slower than it sounded on the recording.

Both. The style has hybrid in the name.

they should have pitch shifted Shaggy because Casey Kasem also sounded like Lucille Ball in his later years

It was one thing for sure
Kino

hmm
Lloyd was great

but Id like to see Tim Curry test footage

There might be a few reasons. Maybe she was too hot and lewd to make dolls and figures for. Maybe it's because Rodger Rabbit is associated with more then just Disney so Jessica gets hit even harder with the shaft. Nobody really knows but the executives at the time

It had a cohesive narrative, so no.

>I'm pretty sure this has happened to Tim Curry a few times.
It's the exact reason Mark Hamill was chosen as the voice of the Joker, Curry's audition was too frightening.

>It's the exact reason Mark Hamill was chosen as the voice of the Joker, Curry's audition was too frightening.

I hear this explanation a lot and it's always sounded like bullshit.

It seems more likely that Curry was really good but still did a take that's basically what you'd expect from Tim Curry voicing a villain. Meanwhile, Mark Hamill genuinely surprised them and they thought it was too much of a great opportunity to pass up.

It's not like they focus tested auditions. Otherwise we'd have to assume that the folks behind BTAS were somehow genuinely frightened by a stellar yet ultimately standard Tim Curry performance which just seems completely ridiculous.

It doesn't sound too likely, but it could have happened. Remember that Curry has had at least one pure horror role, after all.

It's /cv/.

Which is over-rated. I always Pennywise to be hilariously over the top.