>Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.10: "Visions and Voices"
youtube.com/watch?v=_DdvEeemqPI

>The Original Rebel: Saw Gerrera Returns | Star Wars Rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=mLN_y-uWAVA

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2udbErnQbJY
youtu.be/Cyj7hLGh5UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't he have hair in the movie?

>I think Lucasfilm confirmed Boba Fett survived
source?

I want to save my dreams of the Seventh Sister

Best ship
Rebel savior

Only in the "present day" scenes.

When you see him at the start of the movie talking to Galen/finding Jyn, he is bald

There was even at least one Blum Trooper in RO!

The current season of Rebels is set two years before Rogue One. He has time to grow it.

Daily reminder that Ezra is a buttslut

I see, I was under the impression the timeline had caught up to the events of the movie. I haven't watched any of this season yet.

He was shaved in the beginning of the film when Jyn's mother contacted him to rescue her.
Most like gave zero fucks about appearances after the Genosian pesticide infection tho.

:^)

>There was even at least one Blum Trooper in RO!

I thought I heard one.

Rebels is 15 months-ish before Rogue One, more than enough time for his hair to grow out

>There was even at least one Blum Trooper in RO!

Yeah, I thought I heard him! I wonder if that was the last of the Blum Troopers...

Yeah, Blum was credited as having a voice in the movie, along with Dave Filoni and Sam Witwer

I haven't seen TWC. Can you explain what you are talking about?

Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum

More than half the Stormtroopers in Rebels are voiced by Steve Blum.

Pizza cone ship will be a key factor if the rebellion wants to win

It's just a joke. Steve Blum often lends his voice to Stormtroopers in Rebels, giving them their generic Blum voice.

He even got to voice a trooper in Rogue One, so the joke user was making was that they're all clones

Viewing ANH takes on some new meaning. Tagge being concerned about the Rebels becoming a problem makes a lot of sense. They just got surprised attacked on one of their installations by a sizable Rebel fleet that managed to not only steal data but down two Star Destroyers. The admirals on the ground of Scarrif were freaking out seeing Rebels attack them in force.

Blum is the voice of the Stormtroopers in Empire at War too

Wasn't the Ersos house very close to the real surface of Coruscant? How come there's a skyline?

The beginning scene implies that Krennic didn't know about Galen and his wife having a kid yet this scene kind of contradicts that doesn't it?

>The beginning scene implies that Krennic didn't know about Galen and his wife having a kid
no it doesn't

READ CATALYST

No, it was an artificial layer surrounded by the city. It was a space reserved for some extinct group

No, he knows. He tells his Troopers to search the area for her after shooting her mom.

I don't remember Krennic ever giving much a shit about Jyn in Catalyst.

Thanks bro.

It was on the territory of a complex built on a patch of undeveloped land, but it doesn't mean it is was close to the real surface.
Nothing can live closer to the real surface.

After giving the order to kill Lyra, Krennic tells the Death Troopers that she and Galen have a kid and to search for "it"

I think I'm starting to lose my respect for Disney. They were meant to save the franchise, but instead the killed the only good show, replaced it with a show that I can't believe is as bad as it is while remaking ANH

I mean, it's Disney, generally they don't fuck shit up

>Nothing can live closer to the real surface
Por Que

I'm more curious about the political side of it, Tagge is talking about the Rebellion "Continue to gain support in the Senate", we know that there were Senators inside the Rebelion. but i doubt that all Senators that sympathized with it were members of the Rebellion, i wonder how the Rebellion was able to make a narrative about restoring the Republic while attacking Imperial installations and personnel

>Coruscant
>no speeders zooming by

It was on a restricted area.

The Ersos lived in a restricted area where only Imperial personnel was allowed

Just got back from Rogue One. Wow. I didn't expect that ending. That Vader scene in the hallway was fucking awesome.

WE ARE ROGUE ONE!

>I haven't seen TCW
why tho

>but instead the killed the only good show
It wasn't just that. Even the production staff didn't want to continue it without George.

>replaced it with a show that I can't believe is as bad
Rebels isn't bad though. It's not as good as TCW, but it's pretty good with what what they're allowed and have to do with it.

> while remaking ANH
This was just the case of Lucasfilm hiring someone who happened to be a massive OT-purist. Mistakes are made.

the dissolution of the senate, destruction of Alderaan and destruction of the death star give the rebellion the legitimacy it desired.

It's not until Alderaan is blown up and the Senate is dissolved that the erstwhile senators go public with restoring the senate and thus making it a real civil war.

Before then the rebellion was, more or less, secret, with the military knowing that there was more to it than the public, but there was nothing official. "sympathy for the rebellion" is more like the Senate wanting to hear the grievances they have for why they would rebel.

It's also worth pointing out that Rebels has had an on-average better first few seasons than TCW did. The early clone wars seasons were... rocky, to say the least.

Read Catalyst

From my experience Rebels has overall been worse than TCW, and I didn't even like Clone Wars enough to watch past the first season.

This. Anyone who thinks TCW had anywhere near the level of consistent quality that Rebels does has their nostalgia goggles on.

No, he said he hadn't seen TWC: The War Clones.

>It wasn't just that. Even the production staff didn't want to continue it without George.

He was a hack, but he was their hack

>It's another "rebels sucks because Thawn doesn't kill 30000000 guys every episode"
Every day it's the same shit, almost worse than the /SS/ closet faggots

I think both shows are pretty consistently good, sometimes dipping, and sometimes hitting greats.

No need to bag on either.

In my experience it's been worse than TCW's best episodes, but better than its worst ones, and more consistently above TCW's average bar in its quality. Both are good when at their best, but TCW had more low points to go with its peaks.

Political star wars Netflix show when?

Lost Stars has some shit take place concurrently or just after Scarif but before ANH. The empire didn't expect to have a concentrated resistance capable of doing that. Up until now all they'd really faced was old retrofits and smaller cruisers. Even the Dantooine base shocked them simply because of it's scale, being able to hold multiple squadrons and battalions at once.

Most people in the empire expected their duty to just be patrolling and handling a handful of pirates. The idea that there would ever be a military force sizable enough to even be any kind of challenge never actually occurred.

Boring as Fuck.

Yeah, it's almost like the body count and the quality of a work are entirely independent of each other.

Never, budget for live action Star Wars shows is too high.

I hope we get some spinoff films around the Prequel trilogy.

All the complaints I read here for this season have been about that, tho

I'd rather have more movies in the sequel era

Reminder that everything Pablo says is a lie

TCW as early as episode 5 had clone troopers being clone troopers which was infinitely more interesting than anything seen in Rebels so far.

Eh, there's nothing about the era that really makes me want spinoff movies set during it.

The best episodes of any of the cartoons is when force shit is left out and it's normal people.

why have wizards at all?

>This was just the case of Lucasfilm hiring someone who happened to be a massive OT-purist. Mistakes are made.

Abrams didn't even WANT the fucking job. He actually told them to fuck off the first time they asked but so did everyone else and so they begged him to come back on.

Which is something everyone has forgotten. Nobody wanted to direct VII.

Rebels is the most bland thing I've ever seen

I'd rather watch Droids

And TFA is probably the worst film in a long time; plagiarism and Mary Sue, in addition to invalidating the OT entirely

People in the post-GoT TV era are not satisfied unless there's at least one major death and several minor ones every few episodes.

>Rebels is the most bland thing I've ever seen

>he didn't make it past Season 1

>there's nothing about the era that really makes me want spinoff movies set during it.
How do you know?

In Rogue One Bail says that he's going to go to Alderaan and publicly announce that Alderaan is at war with the Empire. Plus 2 years earlier Mon Mothma publicly called Palpatine a 'lying executioner' before being kicked out of the Senate and branded a traitor.

because jedi are the most wizard thing

Based on what we've seen. Maybe something great could happen, but nothing we've seen makes me want to see more.

This was my favorite arc though. Funny how restraining both force users made them go from bores to top tier contenders for best characters.

Forced myself into 3

Still bland as shit

More like

>he didn't make it past the first couple episodes

>We loved your work on Wrath of Khan
>I didn't make that movie
>Exactly

They wanted to appease the fanboys.

Wait if we aren't the fanboys then who are

HBO was a mistake
Still they are in the wrong franchise, everybody in star wars dies, but not really
>Inb4 there's no death there's the force

>on Mothma publicly called Palpatine a 'lying executioner' before being kicked out of the Senate and branded a traitor
She could be branded a traitor of the New Republic for privatizing everything and allowing FO sympathizers to run the establishment and then helping to undermine the New Republic

>>Tarkin blows up an Imperial Base with Death Star cause rebels are there.
>>Death Star II
>>Lando says they need to get closer to the Star Destroyers so that the Death Star wouldn't fire.

Guess the Emperor was more concerned about his own troops than Tarkin.

>if we aren't the fanboys then who are
I've been telling you people since forever.
Disney doesn't give a shit about what you think, because they know you're going to watch the shit anyway. They want to get the people that saw Star Wars once, and maybe bought the DVDs and then never watched them again. They're the ones that need to be won over and there's a whole hell of a lot more of them then you.

>the New Republic is incompetent as shit and eventually gets BTFO
>the New Jedi Order gets eventually destroyed as well
>all the achievements of the OT heroes are undone for the sake of status quo and nostalgia
It's literally the least appealing era in all of Star Wars. Even Legacy, with its Donte-tier protagonist and Darth Maul wannabes was better.

Bor Gullet will know canon...

The Star Destroyers were there to stop them from running.

>tfw you'll never cook the man some fowking eggs

Rebels is not 15 months before Rogue One because Rogue One is at best a week before episode 4.

Why is Tarkin so goddamn important? Bossing around Vader, getting away with the Ghorman Massacre, he was just some asshole who probably cracked up when Palpatine took control of the senate and kissed his boots.

youtube.com/watch?v=2udbErnQbJY

I would totally set the dancefloor on fire on that

Rogue Squadron game fucking when, they really missed the opportunity to launch one alongside Rogue One

You forget that now there's no governmental authority at all in the galaxy.

We wild west now. and everyone knows Space Westerns are better than Space Fantasy.

They were, but if you remember, Lando told all the ships to get closer to the Star Destroyers so that the Death Star wouldn't fire and hit their own ships.

The best thing about a spin off in that era is that all of the actors are pretty much the same age as they were in TFA to reprise their roles in films set a few years before the events of TFA. So we could have a spin off film eventually about the training that Kylo is undergoing with Luke, as mentioned in Bloodline

Yes, and? That was the point. The Rebel fleet is now engaged with a force many times their size and fire power, if they try to retreat from that fight, the Death Star can fire on them.

Factor 5 had a Rogue Squadron II+III Wii port completed and ready to go.

then it got cancelled after they went bankrupt.

Yes it is. Season 3 is 2 years before Rogue One and A New Hope? Or did you think all of this shit (including a boy aging into a teenager) was happening within a few months in 5 BBY?

Go suck Joss Whedon's cock, fag.

I can one up that
youtu.be/Cyj7hLGh5UE

In episode IV, he was actually the main villain who moved the plot forward
this was before vader was made to be the emperors right hand man, and he was shown to be at the head of a meeting, so he was probably just the highest ranking member of the military

I want a spin-off of Taun We gathering Jango's DNA manually.

"They have a child, FIND IT!"