ITT: countries that Sup Forums made you respect

ITT: countries that Sup Forums made you respect

>Hungry
>last based country in europe
>only country actively fighting off the muslim hordes
>100% certified white

And the photographer who released the video of Hillary stroking out was Hungarian.

>Hungry

You did it on purpose, admit it!

if hungarians are white than mexicans and niggers are white

rather 60% than 0% like hungary

the USA
europe literally brags about giving free stuff to pakis
nothing fills my heart with more warmth than turning on the nancy grace show and seeing her get triggered because some shitskin was denied healthcare and dropped dead

Educate yourself, travel further than the nearest strip mall, and maybe one day you will realize that we are just as white as e.g. an Austrian.

want me to show you my art i made?

don't forget the most based man alive is Hungarian :^)

A jew's birthplace is not his nation most of the times, user.

>anti-democratic authoritarian state with worsening economy each year because Orban is an economic impotent
>respect
Okay.

Oh, and congrats on the biggest public debt in the Hungary's history.

it was actually a czech guy , rite?

he hates Israel though.
Watch interviews with him ; he's still perfect in Hungarian after 60 years living abroad, while his english sucks

(Y-you?)

wasn't he Czech?

I already respected Hungary, I don't need some neckbeard virgins to remind me of that. However I can tell you which countries Sup Forums made me disrespect, and that is Germany. I always thought they were cool until I spent some time here.

He was Czech though.

>hungary
>white
>based(maybe because is fucking poor )

pick one

1. moarte la bozgori
2. the guy who filmed hilary wasn't hungarian he was czech. You americans amaze me everyday with your shitty geography skills.

Poland
Before I came here, I was one of those le redditor "xddd poland cannot into spess must clean toilet" faggots that thought Poland was just some backwater shithole.

Now I recognize Poland as one of the most based countries on Earth, although it is still economically stagnant from being razed to the ground in ww2, missing out on the Marshall Plan reconstruction, and decades of Soviet Communist dictatorship and central planning.

Despite all this, Poland overcomes, and maintains it's identity and nationality fiercely proving to the rest of Europe that we should not be ashamed of our heritage, our race, and our nations.

>Oh, and congrats on the biggest public debt in the Hungary's history.

What are you on about, mate? Public debt has been falling since Fidesz took power.

Eastern Europe is based because they are poor stop that shitty meme MUH BASED

>Italy making these accusations of poverty or nonwhiteness against anyone
No.

It's already dark, shouldn't you be out stealing, gyppo?

There, you got some attention, now you don't have to post the same bullshit a third time.

Counterpoint: Italy is poor and still a degenerate cesspool of niggers that wouldn't fight to defend themselves from invasion if they were paid to.

Seriously your countries entire history post Rome is just a series of mercenaries switching sides between city-states and power struggles between the Papacy and the HRE. You are not a nation.

Slovaks and Poles are just as "based" we just don't have to fight off sandnigs cause they're not coming through here (99% of them go through Austria, even though the Merkel propaganda says they're going through Hungary/Slovakia/Poland via teleportation, which the German Sup Forums cucks actually believe)

oh, you're right actually. thank you.

You're welcome, if would be nice if my bike was still there in the morning.

Though you're right about the economic incompetence of the current government, the public debt actually decreased in the last years.

This place is where (((Soros))) is from, officially the worst country on Earth

If you've met any Hungarians irk you'd respect them too, i work with 2 and know 3 others all of them are based af, my grandad me best friend is from Hungary to. The most based race on earth by far.

I know 2 Danes too and both are nice.

>we are just as white as e.g. an Austrian

We're pretty much the same people, Hunbro.

>tfw divided and separated

wow intresting graph thank you