I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcERe5pd8yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you didn't.

How do you know?. Maybe he didn't hurt himself physically but maybe he did emotionally

maybe he had a rough poop

Maybe he just fell over.

Hurting yourself doesn't imply self-harm.

>hyped as fuck after seeing the trailer
>go to IMDB to see who's directing it
>it's the same guy that did The Wolverine
FUCK

I hate how so many people have applied this songs to other movies for trailers...
The Wolverine only got stupid in the last stretch. The rest was great though.

What was wrong with The Wolverine?

Johnny Cash was a faggot!

The moment they got into the villain's base completely undoes the tone of the rest of the film.

True but otherwise its pretty good

I agree. It's a good film right up until the Silver Samurai became a part of it.

Oh come on SILVER SAMURAI MECH CEO was pretty funny thing to imagine. I mean really, did he expect to attend board meetings in that thing?

But the movie was still good.

You know why they called him Johnny Cash? Because he'd do anything for a dollar.

Once he had stolen all of Logan's healing factor he wouldn't need the suit anymore.

>Trailer ends with "I will let you down, I will make you hurt"
Like poetry.

This seems like another movie where the trailer will be the best thing about it. When I heard it was based off Old Man Logan I assumed it would have the same post-apocalyptic feel and the "anyone can die" mentality with familiar characters, not "Children of Men" with Wolverine.

I don't know. He looked pretty comfy in that thing.

And didn't he already steal all of it? And it turned out that Logan just had something sucking his healing factor out of him?

The movie would have to be absolutely god-tier to live up to how good the trailer is.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away from the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Ah, a blast from the past.

What the fuck are you doing on an imageboard.

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

I WIR END UR ETERNITY

Is this based on Wolverine the End or Old Man Logan?

>tfw I thought that was a cool line

I'll start giving a fuck about Wolverine when they have an actor in the mask/costume

Nice pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=BcERe5pd8yI

Good god you are a faggot.