youtu.be/PSZArCpYeo8?t=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A true 10/10

Big mouth, suitable for black cock

very nice

TSUJ

J U S T

bitch been on dat miracle gro

in the recent fappening which UK sluts got leaked?

Still would desu

there's someone out there for everyone

There was another one?

Didn't you make this thread afew weeks ago? Incoming ass webms I take it?

these are supposedly leaks from our very own Holly Willoughby

Claiming my coke fu.

>mfw when every year or two i just go to tvlicence site and say i don't watch live tv and don't have to pay shit
>mfw when i do watch live tv

Kelly Brook makes my dick diamonds.

Bong general? youtube.com/watch?v=3oXNMShBJLA

Confirmed fake. Also pretty obvious from the body shape in general.

Here mate, have a recently 50 davina

youtube.com/watch?v=wu6eOVILM4w

The absolute path ass

yep along with the same pics and webms, OP sure is obsessed with willoughby.

RIP user

She looks very motherly. As an american I need her name for my next college paper.

>Not being obsessed with the perfect female

Is you gay or summin?

>Confirmed fake
Sauce?

Was it rape?

wait thats not the video i meant to put youtube.com/watch?v=wu6eOVILM4w

The bills are adding up then. One of my friends did this for ages and ended up paying over a grand, along with baliffs and legal papers at his flat.

Even if you have a laptop or computer, you've got to pay for the tv license, regardless if you ever watch bbc or not. Be careful user.

my tv is a 32" led monitor

my entire set up including computer and speakers and monitor is 55w less than a light bulb, so not only do I not pay a tv license I don't have to pay a ludicrous power bill

ok i confused myself never mind

not true at all, you are legally exempt on the official site even if you have tv or whatever, if you just say you dont watch live tv.

gross

tv license
>what the fuck is one of those

Who has the more disappointing tits - her or Dormer?

Just go to official site, click "declare no licence needed" then click on some more shit, bob's your uncle

where does it say you are legally exempt

i dunno, you'd better show me them so i can decide

Lemme see?

What should I watch, if any, Rellik(bbc) or Liar (itv)

right in the screenie bob, " You don’t need a TV Licence if you:

never watch or record programmes on any channel as they’re being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and
never download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.
"

Just tick a box saying you never watch tv as it is being aired live

tvlicensing.co.uk

Holy fuck so it's actually real. I cant tell you how many years I genuinely believed this was a meme. hahhahaha

that does not say you are legally exempt if you watch them you dumbass

Well the point is you are lying yes, but how will they ever know? Once you say you dont need one thats it they dont know you are

"It’s your responsibility to check if you need a TV Licence and buy one if you do. The Ministry of Defence fully supports us in applying the law regarding TV Licensing. If we find evidence you’re watching TV illegally, you risk prosecution and a fine of up to £1,000* plus any legal costs and/or compensation you may be ordered to pay."

HAHAHHAHAHA

so you aren't legally exempt, got it.

I'm saying you can just say you are, you can just declare yourself exempt, for the reasons given. it's a myth that just having a tv means you have to have a licence. you can declare you just use the tv for watching recorded stuff or playing games, they have to prove otherwise.

besides it is mostly true - i only pirate shit so i'm not watching live tv, therefore i am legally exempt :-)

I mean, how would they enforce it? Is it the house owner who has to pay? What if a relative comes to stay, binge watches eastenders, and then the tv license mofos arrive and demand payment? How could they prove who has to pay? It's the same thing as IP's downloading movies. What if a 10 yr old downloads the lego batman movie? Does he have to fork up the cash?

>besides it is mostly true - i only pirate shit so i'm not watching live tv, therefore i am legally exempt :-)
yeah that shit isn't covered by the tv licence you dumbass. that doesn't mean you can just declare yourself exempt, watch tv, and get away with it. if they get evidence of you watching tv you can get done for it. would love to see you try that shit and have your fine increased for lack of remorse

i would buy her coke every day

Theres an automatic system that sends warning letters to any address without a licence. If you ignore it eventuslly a guy comes round and asks if he can check if you are watching tv, you can just tell them to fuck off basically. most people dont realize how easy it is to evade so they pay it.

yes the house owner has to pay, it's a strict liability offence the same as driving without insurance you dingus.

The site says, you only need a licence if you watch live tv as it is aired. i don't. The end.

i know you fucktard. you don't. however you were giving advice that you *can* watch live tv as long as you declare that you aren't. no, you can be prosecuted for that.

I heard in sweden they need to pay computers and mobile devices licenses too

holy shit

you can't take the 70s out of british tv

Only if they catch you in the act of watching eastenders without a licence, how the fuck are they going to do that even if I am?

>knock knock
>don't answer
>knock knock
>don't answer

the end, they can't fucking bust your door down m8. And in ten years of declaring myself exempt, no one has ever been round to confirm it, and even if they did , fuck em i dont answer the door anyway

I love Nigella. Her show was so comfy, I remember watching it with my aunt when it was airing.

these two would be in jail in America

>coke fu
Huh?

POST RACHEL

god I fucking love handprints on women's bodies

Disgusting jewess.

Do you have webms of her appearance on Top Gear?

>Only if they catch you in the act of watching eastenders without a licence
i don't know how they get evidence in order to prosecute people, but they do. and those people who follow your advice and get caught will be prosecuted. so don't be a dingus.

never reply to me again

Disgusting ratfaced kike.

Hahah the oldesst trick in the book

/ourguy/

Sorry i've lived in malta for the past 8 years, I forgot how shit the Uk was. Cheers dingus!

they have a legal system in malta so your ignorance of how it works isn't excusable on that basis, double dingus.

what about butt pillows?

>bbbbbrap

no webms
only this youtube.com/watch?v=raHA5Z8aoUU
last chance

source on this fucking webm NOW!

plz

She, like everyone else, did abit of coke now and then

They are real, he's memeing.

We don't have any prehistoric tv license laws here. Cheers tripgus!

The only way they can get evidence is when the inspectors come round and you got eastenders on full blast in the background or let them in or something. Amazing how many people are scared into submission.

But its all automated - the only houses that would get visited are the ones that have no licence, or have not declared themselves exempt. You will not get visited if you have a licence or declare you dont need one. Even if they do visit, you don't haveto let them in. So how would they know? Learn the actual law and your rights, they literally are conning people into paying.

You don't need a licence for a TV, just if you watch live TV. They have to prove you are watching it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BQvlJkQGoc

so named for her famous 'ham in coca cola' recipe, no doubt.

The jeans shes wearing are so damn hot.
>hammond has to hang out with that flaming fairy while jezza is with Joss and Rachael all day

paaaaaaaaarp

most countries in europe have a TV license for publicly funded telly

Her ass is 20/10. Don't get why she's memed for her chest, it's not that big at all, it actually doesn't match up to the standard of the rest of her.

>that scaremonger myth of the bbc having special vans that parked on your street and could ''lock on'' to your tv and know you didn't pay

youtu.be/PSZArCpYeo8?t=14

no feet pics ever tho
;___________________________;

>The only way they can get evidence is when the inspectors come round and you got eastenders on full blast in the background or let them in or something. Amazing how many people are scared into submission.
i'm aware of that pub landlord cab driver wisdom that gets passed around, but you clearly aren't a legal expert.

and look at the fucking douchebag in this video who doesn't get he's talking to someone who's just doing his job. it's morons like this who end up getting caught.

all i ask is this. where can i watch full episodes of that British show she is on This Morning

That guy in the video is well within his rights, I have looked into the rights of these guys and bailiffs in great detail. Simply do not let them in. They have no authority. If you are stupid enough to let them catch you watching live TV, that is literally the only way they can prosecute anything. They have no right of entry.

parrp

My house is a BBC free zone.
I do not engage in any unsolicited correspondence with businesses.

I will not finance state sponsored child abuse, the promotion of transgenderism to children, fake news and propaganda.

I have given up television altogether as there are so many better ways to spend time.

I suggest you all do the same