Philippine leader Duterte orders US troops out of country’s south

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/philippine-president-us-forces-restive-south-42028092

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McGXWeMAklI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=McGXWeMAklI

Perfect. Let China come in and hang this angry little manlet from a tree. He was a novelty at first but now his attention whoring is getting old and annoying. Sick of seeing his ugly monkey face posted on here all the damn time.

>Let China come in and hang this angry little manlet from a tree

As the video said, he's looking for stronger ties to china

or what?

asian pepe

He already called him a son of a bitch

Probably not war though, who knows i don't

just posting OP

>He already called him a son of a bitch
he only told the truth

>Probably not war though, who knows i don't
then he can demands whatever he wants, the usa give a shit about that

What is up with his fingernail?

why the fuck do you even care? they are free to do as they please

>they are free to do as they please

oh he's gonna get Ghaddafi'd

not even a question about who wins presidency, what an idiot

Well, he is trying to clean his country removing drug dealers and terrorists. Ofc he told the USA to fuck off, the source of degeneracy, the ones who really deal with these drugs and sell weapons to the terrorists.

Good

Fuck off, kike.

Does it really bother you that much knowing that other people would prefer to live their lives without your greasy jew claws tickling their ass?

Lol doesn't china have territorial claims to half his country? The dude is a fucking cuck.

Well, it also says that he wants more economic ties with china, in exchange they will probably use the same route for shipping, just now china owns it or maybe they both own it

Obama literally can't stop getting BTFO

> this fucking monkey thinks the U.S. will just leave the PI

The problem isn't the exterminator, it's the termites.

Welp it's time for another coup

>He wants to leave the US Sphere of Influence

Sounds like a good casus belli to me

MOST
POWERFUL
RACE

wuh woh

looks like he really is going after the drug trade

what are you cia niggers going to do?

Filipinos aren't people, so they don't get a say what we do with our island. But no honestly I'm just tired of seeing his ugly ass fucking face and his rebellious teenager attitude.

I'm flip i expect an apology bet ya didnt think we were in the thread

>canadian being asian
>suprise

We have always been asian we built the railroads and were treated like garbage.

>jerry left me and deflin 33Million dollars after we insulted him
assassination when?

Why the fuck does he has a fucking Blue finger ?

The people who elected him will turn on him if that happens. Chinese are probably one of the most hated ethnic groups in Southeast Asia.

I think it's from voting. It's how third world countries prevent multiple votes from one person.

Obama should just cruise missile this faggot asian beaner

Filipino here, try and fuck us you bitch of a whore

Change your flag if you got a problem with it. You're either with us or against us, fag.

or it could be a pseudomonas infection of the nail and surrounding tissue, it causes a green/blue hue to appear

This gook needs to be assassinated.

The Philippines is the Africa of Asia.

They all can die and the world would benefit from it.

Now of course some of us Americans will be mad since it sure as hell feels good to be influencing these countries, but what we should all be mad about, American or European, is the fact that this guy thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Everyday before today

>BASED ASIAN SPIC, KILLING DRUG DEALERS, PINOY TRUMP, MAKE PHILIPPINES GREAT AGAIN

>This article
>Pic related

US has no need for troops in this country. We could station them in one of the jillion other bases we have in the Pacific.

But the butthurt knee-jerk basement dwellers can't think critically,

Kill yourself gook boy.

>making my point

Are you even trying,

Why does he act so based and then cuck over for mudslimes? What the fuck flips? You're supposed to be our Christian bros.

But he can
You wont do shit

Good for him. Let him push Obama's high yelllow fuckboy ass around. It adds to his mystique.

But let this little nigger say one foul word about McArthur and the millions who gave all they had so they might enjoy the fruits of liberty, then his own people will tear him limb from limb.