HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiPf3dz6ljc
youtube.com/watch?v=DTZvxY9HnXo
youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
youtube.com/watch?v=pgrwICoQSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump supporters will try to defend this

Doing better than Gotham, so no problem here.

>Show made by liberals for liberals with liberal humour and liberal stories drops in viewership
>Trump fanboys are upset
What?

Moved to Thursday and is now getting a steady 3 million.

>First Scene - An alien cums all over Seth's wife face while he watches

only kuks watched more than 30 seconds

It's a shame. The shows actually getting better with each episode. It's quite enjoyable I think. Hope it last for a couple of seasons.

Seth hasn't been a liberal for like 5 years. Didnt you see the shitstorm on twitter over him saying he's done with the left over the riots?

> Sup Forums not getting BTFO'd hard
> any year

>using twitter

>market the show as Seth's new comedy show
>try to majorly appeal to Ameritards by putting all the jokes in the trailer
>Ameritards mad when they realize the show isn't full of comedy but focuses more on sci-fi adventures and drama
>they tune out

It's to be expected.

Sadly, storywise each episode keeps getting better too. The ratings are getting worse, but the stories are getting better. This is another fine example of how much TV is a terrible place for good story.

>Let's see CBS's numbers

>tranny episode so early in
fucking cuck show. the orville fans are literal tranny faggots.

They probably should've marketed it better.

Seth is liberal, but he's not PC.
Extreme leftists have taken over the idea of liberalism, just like the Tea Partiers have taken over the idea of what it means to be conservative. A lot of people are stuck not being heard now.

Sup Forumstards and tumpshits are supporting orville hard because they want STD to fail.

both are shit

>people who like Orville are Trump supports now

>not realizing it will clean up in bluray and streaming

STD is failing.

Your assessment it partly correct, but wrong in assuming that it is only a majority of Sup Forums users displeased with STD. A larger group of moderates, and liberals have voiced negative opinions about STD.
Your two sided thinking is outdated, and useless.

>second episode of orville
>about transgenders
>supporting trump
wut?

> wrong in assuming that it is only a majority of Sup Forums users displeased with STD.

Where did I state this?

Yeah. My political views lean towards the liberal side normally, but since I call people faggot or retard sometimes, that means I'm not liberal according to American standards.

Seth made his bed...well he stole his bed. Fuck him and the hollywood trash.A new wave is needed

bye bye shitville

still doing better than all other shows...it's called a comparison sperg, use it

In a manner, yes. By only claiming one group, you've intentionally avoided clarifying that a larger group of liberals, moderates, and Sup Forums users are displeased with STD.

trust us goy STD is getting record numbers!

>naming your show "Orville"
>casting yourself as the lead role

This is accurate. Orville has outperformed Gotham for 3 weeks in a row since it got into the Thursday slot. You have to understand that this time slot is never going to a show that is going to smash ratings. They want steady viewership from a core demographic that won't be drawn in by Thursday Night Football, and it would appear that they have it. Orville outperforming its lead-in constantly bodes well for the show.

Also, ratings were down across the board this week (aside from football), probably due to the Super Bowl Champion Patriots playing and drawing in a big audience. Will and Grace (direct Orville competitor) fell an entire point, while Orville's hit was only .2 which I imagine it will recover next week.

still the only show I watch on network tv

CBS shills on overtime this morning. When will people like this learn that telling people "YOU DON'T LIKE THIS" doesn't work?

This is really typical of new shows
Viewership nearly always drops by at least 50% within the first few episodes

They need to move it

Gotham is clearly doing heavy damage to it

Anything the left doesn't like is automatically Trump, the Alt-Right (Sup Forums), and/or Hitler. There was a memo.

I don't really see a great place in FOX's schedule for it. It might make sense to move Lucifer over to Thursday and let Orville pair up with The Gifted, but really what FOX needs is to pick up a second sci-fi pilot next season to pair with Orville.

>Jason "waaaah waaaah being a Jew in Britain is so hard, Nigel Farage threw a bacon sandwich at me" Isaacs

What a pussy.

Changed timeslot, not including people using Hulu desu

>mai sackoff-fu

This makes me want to play a 90's game

Why'd they move it from Sunday to Thursday?

youtube.com/watch?v=EiPf3dz6ljc

You're retarded

Broadcast networks always try to have strong premiers for their shows, so they often give them a very popular lead-in. This can be from an existing hit TV series a la Big Bang Theory, or more commonly from the NFL. FOX gave Orville 2 weeks of NFL cushion to build hype and viewerbase before settling it into the Thursday slot.

How can you even compete ?

with this

Tea party hasn't been relevant since Obama's first term.

It's real........ youtube.com/watch?v=DTZvxY9HnXo

why do you keep posting that stupid shit? its an awful show and over half of those pictures are ultra generic and not at all appealing

>what is the order of events

You are truly the retard.

Because it's literally the best SF show right now.

How dare a show have some levity

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU

Anyone else that can't stand this character?

>She cheats on her husband and makes it out to be his fault because "he wasn't there for her"
>Jealous cunt (newest episode)
>emilia clarke-tier acting

But thats wrong. The expanse shits all over star trek discovery.

wew it took enterprise the whole season to lose half its viewers

no one wants to see seth macfarlane in a leading role

Meanwhile, Young Sheldon is a SMASH hit. Sup Forums wrong again

Isn't that family guy nigga like 50 years old and he's still trying to entertain kids??

Patrice O'Neal pegged him down when he said he somehow wants to prove that he's better than his cartoons.

its sad how low /tv has become.
there are actual people who think popularity or sales as evidence of quality of a film or show.
time for me to find a new site.

good, leave. The more of you pretentious faggots that leave the better

sad Sup Forums

what in the fuck

/dis/ is so much better than this dogshit 'humor'

when I watch a Trek show, I expect serious issues to be dissected not some kiddie toilet joke or reference.

the fucking autistic doctor show already got a season 2

Seth's comedy in a nutshell.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgrwICoQSB8

which is why Trump won the """""conservative""""" vote; nobody else will represent them. Tea partiers are just as batshit as the far left, who will hopefully similarly dissipate into obscurity once everyone realizes its just a stupid fad.

Things that didn't happen?

He LITERALLY supported, and donated to, Bernie then cucked his way to Hillary

shameful

>bunch of middle aged white people standing around in a field holding signs for an afternoon and then cleaning up after themselves
>just as bad as the people smashing windows, blocking highways, pepper spraying people they disagree with, etc

never happened gmhhuhkin

In the fight between Orville and STD, Sup Forums wants STD to lose because one of the main characters a woman of color in a position of authority

By having a show that's lit so the audience can see whatever the fuck is supposed to be going on in those shots.

i don't care if she's black, she can't act

I thought MacDonald's slime-character was only into black chicks because he keeps hitting on Kasidy, but I chocked that up to his one-note character being the only character he plays now and the doctor being the only character they could reasonably have him hit on.

Then, wham, he likes and is only into black chicks.

Not "just as bad", but equally non-representative of Average American. They are extremes from both ends, equidistant but opposite.

Isaac is cute. CUTE.

It was always a comedy/drama show, dingus. The fact that it actually feels more Star Trek than STD is the real sad part.

>thinks Sup Forums is one consistent group all in support of one objective

>Because it's literally the best SF show right now.
Orville says no.

same. she's not redeemable and they "justify" it because he was being a hard working white male. but she's nice looking, so until they write a new character in to replace her with, we will have to deal with her whore ways.

>CBS

Nice try kid but you can take your cuckboi and keep him.

Simple: give Adrianne's character some disease that makes her a nudist.

(Though, on the other hand, cancellation would mean she could finally return to SHIELD.)