Charles Manson

Redpill me on Charles Manson. What did he do? I don't know shit about him but the subject came up yesterday and I have no idea who he is

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=charles manson
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4NYrzdFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0
youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr-wPVvNOw
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=evlcl6FunaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your life will never be the same after you see this:

lmgtfy.com/?q=charles manson

What's that for

There's no red pill. He's a piece of shit murder cult leader.

He come to me with money in his hand
He offered me, I didn't ask him
I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that
When I got out, I was in that
I was already through that, I had that
I had the studio, I went to the studio
I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said, 'This is a bigger jail than I just got out of.'
I don't want to take my time going to work
I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag
And ten or fifteen girls
What the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for?
Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world
I'm the king, man
I run the underworld, guy
I decide whos does what and where they do it at
What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money?
I make the money, man, I roll the nickels
The game is mine
I deal the cards

Can't you just look it up ? Gesh so lazy you people are

He's a nut, but he's a semi redpilled nut.

He got super butthurt that a record executive said his music sucked.

This. Sage and report all "redpill me" threads.

Fucking hippy scum

Just a semi-charismatic schizophrenic guy.

He didn't do anything except be stupid enough to be caught as the scapegoat for Polanski's Jewish Ritual Sacrifice.

I think the biggest Manson redpill is that he never actually killed anyone himself.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

Meh. every now and then we can have a few trickle in, as long as we keep the demographics of our thread 95% non redpill me on x threads, we should be fine. I wish we had a separate board for it, if there was enough demand.

He's crazy as fuck but he knows he's free. He beat the system using its own rules

A musician

>What did he do?
literally dindu nuffin

A victim of MK Ultra no less, he spent most of his life in reformatories before ascending to adult jails.

Released at the height of Flower Power, he encountered the CIA-backed Process Church and its violent psy-op bastard child the Four Pi Cult. The spooks were looking at the effects of mass doping a population, as well as controlling public opinion by spreading fear. Mason was their willing tool: a charismatic man dedicated to extreme libertarianism and person freedom, able to charm young women and not adversed to drug traffiking. The last two were of added bonus to his handlers via Process, and Mason became a pimp for underaged sex parties of the rich and famous as well as their dealers.

He was the perfect patsy for all the underhandedness, the so-called "Satanism" of the time, all of it orchestrated and studied.

He never killed anyone. He never ordered anyone killed. He was forbidden from speaking at his trial.

He took the fall for a giant psy-op that was spiralling out of control, one which gave America the myth of the Serial Killer too.

He's actually very fluent, but all you ever see are clips of him babbling in tongues. He knows his Gnosticism, and remained a staunch environmentalist. "You can't go out and protest again the destruction of the environment and then come home and flick on the lights".

All in all he was dangerous, as were all the mind washed victims of Process/four Pi, but he wasn't the murderer people say he was, and he deserved better i.e to be left the fuck alone on an isolated ranch in Nowehereville.

POWER PISSES ON THE WEAK

Not all of them are this asinine

>Charles, whats your opinion on TPP?
>WHY SUCKERING SUCKATASH HOO HOO HOO WOAHYA CRAZY POLITICS MAN

Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

He did nothing wrong.

A bunch of hippie chicks couldn't handle LSD, killed some people and blamed Charlie (who was nice enough to take them in).

Charlie Manson Exposes Illuminati Methods
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4NYrzdFQ

>ywn hang out with your fellow white boys in an american prison, fighting nigs and spics for your status

Prison is what society should be like. Races segregated, survival of the fittest. The weak ones get either fucked or stabbed.

He thought niggers were dumb but would ultimately win the coming race war

a druggy who became a cult leader
had some people killed and tried to blame it on the black panthers to start a race war(top kek) he ended up getting locked up for life

He was effectively the first man jailed by media as well.

It's truly some True Detective shit, who knows if the truth will even come out after his death, too many highly connected people, secret handshakes and satanists involced and I mean it would sink the media as a whole although, it can't really sink any lower at this point.

are you fucking 12

he was crazy. convinced hippie chicks of Helter Skelter. they go and murder some people. he gets arrested. that's about it, fag.

Not even memeing, he literally dindu nuffin.

>not posting best manson
>Are you Mad?
youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

He didn't do anything actually.

>What did he do?

Himself, not much. Relatively. He was a full on white trash pleb. Mother was a runaround, may sometime hooker, he spent many years institutionalized from childhood on. So he was a kind of petty crook, n'er do well, hard case. Wound up in San Fransisco when the hippy thing was blossoming. Good for him, bad for the naive or misguided hippies he encountered. Drew a coterie of dysfunctional individuals to his side. Rubbed shoulders with people in the entertainment biz. Using the girls as a kind of door opener is my read on that. Hung out with a beach boy, one of their tunes was originally his. Ultimately probably got involved in some bad dope deals. May have murdered a dealer or two. May have encouraged some of his followers to murder some famous people. The whole business is shrouded in a cloud of unknowing. Many bits of trivia, the hole in the desert, the white album, Doris Day's son, Bobby Beausoleil etc etc

He's got a nice hairline.

A pimp and car thief framed for murder to cover up a drug deal gone wrong that had links to half of Hollywood (Sebring) and an active FBI investigation into communist agents (Frykowski.)

Reminder; Manson was not at the Tate home when the murders occurred and was only at the Labiancas long enough to tie them up in an intended robbery which crazy Tex botched, killing them both in a blind rage.

Aye, he knew all about the Hollywood Jews, he supplied them with underaged hookers and blow.

His statement on arrest ~"Why do you feel sorry for those pedophiles?" is a lesser focused part of the story.

There is extensive evidence of alterations to the crime scene, with bodies moved from the porch to the dining room floor, for example. The whole thing became a CIA controlled show.

If you scrape away at the surface of most modern "serial killers" you quickly find links to drug dealing and pedophilia trafficking, with usually the first few victims not-so-random after all. These people at the top of the chain keep nutjobs as a backup plan to shut it all down. How much more Jewish can you get?

(Actually, it's Anglo-Israeli if you really start digging, and we use the Jews as our frontmen, but shhhh, don't tell anyone, we like our MI6 drug trade.)

WHO DID HE MURDER?

You would the first one to go, along with the rest the cUcks of this board

Wage war like no tomorrow for know well there won't be one, for all who deny the struggle the triumphant overcome.

You must be 50+ with that lingo. Thank you.

I knew he didn't kill anyone he just got conspiracy charges. How does that even work? He planned the murders and had someone do the dirty deed or what? Or someone murdered somebody and blamed him for encouraging them ?

Yeah Manson is the crazy one goy

Not Roman 'Knife In The Water, Rosemary's Baby, Ninth Gate, I buttfuck 13 year old's on the side Polanski no sir.

Me and Mr. Burns. I remember when they were busted. On the front pages.

He was no cult leader, he didn't have Satanic powers. He was a petty theif, and always has been.

He rants, and that's what confuses people. Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ

fuck off cuck

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FIST AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

he used the cultural breakdown of the 1960s and the rise of "free love" ideology to deconstruct the minds of his followers and replace their old perceptions of the world and of morality with his own. He used his charm and intelligence along with the new zeitgeist current of "anything goes" to get people to reject what had been passed down to them for thousands of years by their families and inject malicious code that turned them into his puppets. They then committed horrible murders for him.

The guy is a legit black mage. He made it out of the world of illusion, but he made serious mistakes along the way by not obtaining control of his ego first. This is what is called a "black brother" of the faith -- someone who has obtained the skill and knowledge to become powerful but has not obtained the wisdom to become good.

His skills are so powerful that they work on people he is in contact with even while he is in prison.

plus all that buttsecks

:^)

no no no

that's Manson's point exactly, who are YOU? to call him a nut. Who is anyone to call him a nut, what you do and what he does and thinks are two completely different entities. How can you call him a nut?

Who did he kill? he is imprisoned for life without parole for muttering a few words, even then where is the proof that he said anything.

Manson is perhaps one of the sanest people on this earth, this is my favourite quote from him.

Look down at me and you see a fool,
Look up at me and you see a god,
Look straight at me and you see yourself.

He understands existence and mortality, you the ones calling him a nut do not.

He sounds like a hobo who read a couple books he found on trains. I don't know anyone in their fifties who talks like that unless they've got a bindle over their shoulder.

Google is your friend you lazy faggot

BEWAAAAAARE

>Aye

Nothing worse than a Scotcuck typing in an accent

how else would they let the internet know that they're scotcucks kek

Now is the only thing that's real.

Well since nobody here seems to know the official story.
Charles Manson was a dude who was obsessed with the Beatles and believed there was going to be a massive race war in the future. He started a cult based on the belief that he and his followers would hide underground somewhere in the desert while the war raged, and after it was over the Beatles would come to them and reveal that they were God's from another planet and rule the world ushering in a new era of peace. However things didn't seem to be going as Charles predicted so he decided to "throw a little gas" on the race war fire by murdering some people and blaming it on blacks vs whites. His operaters were sloppy though and left behind evidence leading to his arrest. It's said his whole plan was based on the Beatles song "Helter Skelter" thus leading the crimes to be named the Helter Skelter Murders.

Why do mods allow these /b tier threads on /pol?

That was informative thanks

>I have no idea who he is
Chances are you're 12 years old then.
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

But to throw you a little bone he is actually a really intelligent dude he is just literally fucking crazy, and all the LSD he took certainly didn't help.

I CLENCH MY FIST AND BEAT IT

>i cant google
>i cant get info on my own
>yes im really that stupid

ok.

12 year olds cant google

yeah, casual reference to the cloud of unknowing, this is why I like Sup Forums

>He beat the system using its own rules
he's been in prison for like 85% of his life
im pretty sure he lost

I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT

Schizo who took too many psychedelics and believed his ideas were more grand than they really were. Not really suprising

He a gud boi, litterally didnu nuffin.

Spot on.

It's current year.

4 year olds can google.

Honestly Charles dindu nothing literally and just lived his life the way the nature created him and his brain. It's problem with normies which makes them submissive to whatever first psychopath fuck tells them his world views.

>manlet

All that needs to be said.

Listen to Mae Brussell's "Manson Was A Patsy"

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr-wPVvNOw

You know that google will only bring up results that prioritize him as being a crazy mass murdering cult leader, I'd ask here first too

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

It's completely senseless that someone would get a life sentence just for conspiracy to murder or some shit like manipulating others.

Meanwhile the actual murderers, some of them, got out on parole.

The USA justice system is a joke, really. So much depends on "mah social sensitivities" when considering someone's punishment and potential parole.

Where do you think people find their "red pills"
They all come from Sup Forums?
Your Google Fu is weak son.
You need to learn how to sift through bullshit, and cross check sources.

Watch his interviews with Nickolas Shrek. All the crazy shit he does in interviews is to either evade or confuse people that challenge him so that he can bring them around to his side. Dude's intelligent and has the ability to persuade people. He just had bad luck with how his rise to power turned out.

Sharon Tate, Roman Polanski's wife.

He didn't murder her though. His harem killed her in Manson's name because they thought it would please him (they were all acid whores that worshipped Mansons BIG MANLET DICK

Just poitning out most people don't look to page two of the results before determining what they were searching for is in the first page.

Still would ask here first if I knew nothing about him. Maybe not this board, but this webzone

Not politics. If you want to know about him, read about him you fucking idiot.

What is Google? You lazy faggot

He had a fantastic singing voice. Also, a mostly harmless hippie.
youtube.com/watch?v=evlcl6FunaU

he literally dindu nuttin

amazing how many people out there think he actually killed
my dad was convinced he'd killed a couple people a year or 2 ago when he came up in a conversation