42 days till justice league

42 days till justice league

BASED

I hope we get a 5 minutes scene of JK Simmons showcasing his skills.

Also, will they give us a 4 hour long extended edition with no Wheadon shit in it?

I hope jk simmons bends you over and fucks you like he's still in oz

based countdown to Justice League poster

WB please give us Justice League: The Zack Snyder Cut (As Originally Envisioned)

>batman looms over gargoyle
>Beautiful Lie plays

that would be pure kino

When are we getting a new trailer?

This sunday im fucking
HYPED
Y
P
E
D

holy shit can't wait

I'm pretty fucking hype too, Bat-Frogger.

Yeah dude this movie's gonna be awesome its a good thing halloween or i dont know how I'd stand 5he wait

Jajajajajaja el capekino

And no one gives a shit ahahahahaah

Maybe marlel is more your speed brainlet

Can we stop with the "If you don't like DCEU then you're a Marvel pajeet" meme? I read DC comics like every day and these movies aren't good

What are the odds whedon hasn't fucked us? It sounds like they sideline affleck to make gadot the lead.

I dont give a fuck about what you gotta say bitch

>Watches capeshit
>Thinks he has the right to call someone a brainlet

Well he couldn't have made it worse than what Snyder had so there's that

Yeah i fucking bet fuck off

I watch all kinds of movies dipshit

Hyped desu

>Capeshit
Kek

>Also, will they give us a 4 hour long extended edition with no Wheadon shit in it?
I dunno. This is the same company that screwed BvS with an awkward cut them let Snyder release an extended ending scene like a week after the backlash. The same company that cut the joker scenes in SS but added an extra 4 minutes just of that character after the SS backlash.

I think it depends on how vocal the fans are, really. If the media have to report on it, I think there will be some kind of extended or altered cut released with the home media release.

>WW up front
Christ

>I read DC comics like every day and these movies aren't good
I know you're lying because there's only a single worthwhile DC comic running right now