"What doth life"

"What doth life"
>the fa/tv/irgin begins to chuckle
"Ooh, frittata"
>the fa/tv/irgin laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"Chompsky honk"
>the fa/tv/irgin can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*character gets beat up*
>The fa/tv/irgin starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"TASTE THE PAIN"
>the fa/tv/irgin's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIrOYb0PkJ8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/43248157
youtube.com/watch?v=3lRAO-OuSfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what even is this post

Please post this every day I beg you

you know anti-xavier circlejerking is less cool now that people predicted it would happen literally months beforehand.

>complaining about a nearly decade old show
kek

>Uhhh David Duke

>The Sup Forumstard starts to chuckle

This is just how self aware XRA fans start threads.

i have a feeling that xavier-posting is like the wendys memes and adult swim is testing the waters of how the internet likes the show to potentially remake it
after all, wendys started selling tendies shortly after it became a meme on twitter and Sup Forums

Haha, yep.
Xavier is some funny shit.
Unlike Rick and Morty.

Stay mad, Rick and Morty fags.

>watch first four episodes of XRA
>"damn this is funny, good shit"
>watch fifth episode, where Xavier literally kills 8 babies
>"What the fuck? This shit is absolutely disturbing"
>drop the show

Reminder that there are reddit users who thought this show was legit new age tripe

This show is deeper than your mother's cunt.

This. We already knew the anti-XRA circlejerk would happen so we did it first to be one step ahead of the actual haters.

>le flimsy egalitarian pov

Rick and Memers are so desperate lmao

hory sheit how angry are you

>tfw too smart to appreciate XRA
>tfw too dumb to appreciate R&M

any TV shows I could enjoy?

family guy

I'm glad to see this pasta is still alive. A reminder anything with any sort of popularity will be shitposted.

>Rick and Mortys cry about literally everything

Fun fact: Xavier is the Rick of an alternate dimension

wtf i love xra now

Shitposts and memes aside, Rick and Morty was actually pretty damn well liked on Sup Forums and Sup Forums before it got popular.

During season 1, there were threads with 300-500 posts with only 2-3 shitposts.

youtu.be/nIrOYb0PkJ8

What's worse? New age spirituality, or nihilism?

new age gave us good music

XRA is mocking new age spirituality, Rick and Morty is unironic in its nihilism, except when the creators care deeply about something, like how sexism is wrong.

>Rick and Morty is unironic in its nihilism, except when the creators care deeply about something, like how sexism is wrong

this entire sentence, if anything at least XRA has over RnM is that it doesn't give preferential treatments to different issues and treat every issues equally. RnM is like South Park in the sense that while it claims/implies that it mocks all sides of the coin, you will still be able to notice that they will give preferential treatment to viewpoints the creator themselves cares about.

Much worse than South Park. They don't even pretend to "mock all sides"

how did this show and Rick and morty become related? XRA is nothing like R&M. What's up with the comparison?

(you)

the chad meme probably triggered redditors into a frenzy

>Rick and Morty was actually pretty damn well liked on Sup Forums and Sup Forums before it got popular

S1 was pretty good, I thought it has some potential and look forward to S2, but Rick's sudden character change from his old self to "WUBADUBDUB GET SWIFTY" in S2 just turns me off.

Please refrain from using the "[Board] just hate [subject] when it becomes popular!" argument when it obviously depends from show to show. You would see how stupid you are when you apply the same logic to a show like Walking Dead where it turns to literal shit after S1, are you going to blame that solely on popularity too?

to be fair it became more noticeable as the seasons went on, at around S7-9 IMO when jokes become more about the events of the week rather than just a random juvenile joke stretched into the entire running time of a normal TV show.

ever since the r&m chad memes hit reddit recently they've b een going on a crusade all over the internet trying to make XRA look bad. It';s pretty pathetic IMO

>triggered R&M fanboys into a frenzy

I would assume most ledditors assume themselves to be normies and thus Chads and the bad meanie 4Chainzerz to be virgins.

redditors are proud virgins

more like chad-wannabes when attacking other socially-vulnerable parties and absolute omega virgins when confronted by actual hypocrisy-spewing groups.

>South Park doesn't even pretend to "mock all sides"
literally 2 weeks ago there was an episode that made fun of Trump that was actually an episode against the faggots that freak out over him all the time.
Rick and Morty is like South Park but not for the reason you say. They're similar because of the way that they go about their satire. They pick a concept, sometimes 2, and they go in on it fucking hard, harder than anyone else ever does. They do it in similar styles too, rather than just LMAO THATS SO DUMB humor that normies understand and flock to they actually use logic to shit on things in a way that can't really be refuted.

this

it's literally a group of butthurt Dick and Farty fans that are trying to steer the focus away from their favorite little show because they can't handle criticism of something they like. This is what happens when a person identifies themselves based upon what they consume

>they actually use logic to shit on things in a way that can't really be refuted.

the coroner has become the cornholer

They = Rick and Morty
retard

People pretending this show was good is a great meme.

REDDIT RICK IN DA HOUSE TONIGHT

Haven't watched the Walking Dead.

But for R&M, it makes sense. When you look outside of Sup Forums, literally almost no one hates it. seasons 2-3 has gotten both widespread critical acclaim and popularity.

I found that the same thing has happened with popular anime.

name 1 (ONE) funny joke from Rick and Morty, I dare you.

>Rick and Morty was actually pretty damn well liked on Sup Forums and Sup Forums before it got popular.
This is factually incorrect. Since it aired it was referred to as "rddit: the show", and Sup Forums would automatically tell you to fuck off if you made a R&M thread. Of course before most even got a chance to really watch it there were legit shills/viral marketers on here (some say even Dan Harmon himself).

Never did a thread get more than 10 replies in the beginning that wasn't filled to the brim with posts shitting on it.

>Never did a thread get more than 10 replies in the beginning that wasn't filled to the brim with posts shitting on it.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/43248157

Here's just one thread from Sup Forums, during the days of season 1. It's incredible how very few shit posts there are, despite how often Sup Forums shits on cartoons.

I miss old Xavier threads
I miss actually bein able to have a Simpsons thread

why do I even come here anymore

"Wait, what are my values?"

>genius' constant struggle between cold science and warm humanity
rational self interest vs. human welfare with an edgy twist >:D

Literally explaining the joke was not funny. That episode was horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lRAO-OuSfw

terrible

dude pickle rick lmao

>Jokes on you I was just pretending to be retarded.

you got a license to sell hotdogs chico man :^)

>what was that?
>death.
>what kind?
>instant.

Thank you for this

Lmao thank for this

Xavier is the only show to make me laugh and then fuck up my dreams afterwards.

didnt read, and downvoted :^)

big bang theory tier

S1 Rick

Alcoholic Doc Brown

S2 and beyond Rick

Lol Gods dumb Im God now lol *buuuuuurp* im God

I just found out about XRA and watched all of it. There was some definitely annoying moments but overall it was pretty good.

What if they were both good?

cancer complaining about cancer

Xavierisms crack me up

But its good

Why did it take 10 years for this show to get popular?

two brothers fuck you

When I see FREAKS, I just wanna shoot 'em, dump 'em in a FILTHY ditch

THEY ARE.

XRA is less consistent.

Welcome to the singularity.

fucking if only. PFFR and their writing team had some of the best double and triple entendre an ribaldry in humor I had seen in my standing memory.

captcha: arriba los abetos

>I'm a survivor
>we're a dying breed

First one best one.

wubalubadubdub.

Took LoGH twenty.

What are some shows with good jokes then, cunt?

XRA

>LoGH
Stop acting like everyone knows your retard abbreviations

>"What a boring start to an adventure, Morty."
>"Why don't we just go to Kentucky?"

Boy do I envy you

Do people really laugh at frittata because the word is funny? Is that what's considered good humor around here?

HAHAHAHAHA

I GET IT BECAUSE KENTUCKY HAS FARMS AND FARMS ARE BORING

dammit I could have recorded a better parody. It's an alright spec script but they missed too many jokes with visual cues and all didn't land the xavier impersonation.

Again a solid attempt as a spec script but it needed a second draft and outsourced voices.

Help me guys, I'm supossed to hate XRA too? I mean I know I must hate Rick and Morty but what about this.
And no, I don't plan to watch the show and form my own opinion.

Would you

>t. flyover cunt

Any joke that shits on flyovers gets a laugh from me.

XRA is above love and hate

Reddit faggots are raging because their cartoon big bang theory gets mocked here, so they attack actual animated kino

go and watch it stupid animefaggot, it's great

its the way he says it. Xavier's VA is hilarious

Percocet Molly

Same reasons why people hate Rick and Morty.

Shit animation
Pseud humor
lol so randumb

The show is basically Rick and Morty minus the popularity and the agenda pushing bullshit.