Favorite Outfit Thread?

Favorite Outfit Thread?

> 12 Probably for me.

Mos is my #1 but if I had to pic one with trunks then...
> Bermejo's 2005
with...
> 2001a's trunks
> 2007a's cape.

I forgot how fucking HORRIBLE that DCYou costume was, jesus christ.

Also no mod Wonder Woman?

>I forgot how fucking HORRIBLE that DCYou costume was, jesus christ.
Yeah I am so fucking happy they stuck with the Fabok meets BVS design for Rebirth.

>Also no mod Wonder Woman?
?

20,10, 26
Unworthy thor
nu 52 4, re birth
Brue Tim, Jim Lee, Dan Jurgens

i appreciate her cheesecake appeal back in the day but fuck me her full body suits now are so hot as I got older.

Ideal mix of elements...
> 28's corset...
> 25's headdress
> 17's arm sleeves
> 27a's bottoms & boots.

eh, Age of Thunder I guess
Nu52
I'd choose Fleischer, but I really don't like the short cape, Imma go with Jurgens

14 without helmet by far.

Modern Age, but Rune Thor is fantastic also, if they just gave him black boots that would be ideal.

My ideal mix of WW elements...
Boots would be the same texture and color as the skirt.

Do you have more?

OP here sorry I forgot Psylocke's most recent outfit...

yeah that is good too, exposed shoulders are nice.

27C is nice with the coat

she needs exposed thighs to break up that suit, it's generic as fuck. Then again so was the Anka suit, and this is a step in the right direction.

3 & 10 need to be combined for a "Psylocke goes evil" story.

9 or 10.

Trick question. The real answer is her design from Avengers Confidential, which is a simplified version of helmetless 14, with the domino mask, sash, and opera gloves in red.

Marvel Now.

Fabok or Chiang.

Combine that with the sleeveless jacket from 12 in OP's pic and it'd look pretty swank.

She doesn't need exposed thighs if they'd give her distinct boots and play up the contrast with the sash.

no, not at all.

>hating on anka's redesign
yah your opinion is discarded.

Not him but Anka is prude faggot-minded crap with no concept of what is sexy or visually pleasing in anyway.
It is generic garbage.

>what is sexy and visually pleasing in anyway
In other words you want some battle bikini or a boob window, okay.

How did Mid-90's costume transpire anyway? I was only exposed to it in the DC vs. Marvel book when he fought Captain Marvel.

Not necessarily but the guy consistently draws flat-chested slim women.

He's actually very terrible at drawing breasts in general.

Sexy would be ideal but I will settle for the outfit just being visually pleasing in SOME aspect, but Anka's suit wasn't pleasing to look at on any level whatsoever.
Its boring & trite and without any level of iconicness whatsoever.

No Injustice costume?

5 or 9

9, 10, 20. Although I'm a sucker for 26 when it was drawn by Hitch

9. Although I really liked the casual/modern update they did of 4 in a few issues of Legacy

1/7, although I really like the longer boots in 13. 3 worked when they could decide what type of suit was. I remember some times it was completely backless, others was a full one piece suit. Fuck the new one

Age of Thunder

New 52. I'll be honest, I never liked the gold and silver. so I liked it when it was just dialed back to silver for it.

Jurgens and nu52, never liked the wide collar they gave him. Always thought it looked stupid. If they had fixed the suit so it was less LINES LINES LINES and not that shitty metallic plating Lee gave it, it'd have been perfect for me

2 and 6
4 and current (it's not really listed here)
Classic
87 - big hair forever,bitches

Her current one is 25.

2 is best.

I like this Scarlet Witch outfit by Travel Foreman alot.

5, 6, 8

i love my leotards

Literal slut suit, user.