How cold someone who doesn't even speak proper english score the role of Wonder Woman...

How cold someone who doesn't even speak proper english score the role of Wonder Woman? Is there any logical explanation for this?
youtu.be/57gJYE_is8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2oVUxTV4WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't even speak proper english
Does it show in the movie? No. That's how.

Forehead space.

Were your ears open? She sounds like a deaf person attempting to speak for the first time.

Yes, actually
She can't spell her own character's name the same way twice

Hideous

There really wasn't a single American actress suited for this role? Bit hard to believe.

A better question is how someone with the physique of a gangly pre-teen boy got cast to play Wonder WOMAN.

Everybody knows Ben Affleck fucked her and gave her the role. What's the point of this thread?

(((nepotism)))

This is spot on.

Diana is an Amazon, if anything she should have been speaking with a Greek accent.

Then why do Amazons speak english the whole time but with a kike accent?

I hope you're not implying implications here, goy. She's clearly the best actress on the Planet.

Wonder Woman isn't american.

She isn't fluent in English, it's not just her retarded accent

These are questions it could be dangerous to ask, goy

Is it a Greek capeshit movie???????

considering wonder woman isn't american

You should spend some time in Sup Forums and learn about the jews

Then you will understand

THIS

Because Diana is supose to be greek?
OP blown the fuck out.

She's Israeli? Trolling aside, she is a terrible actress abd can't even speak in a single role without her accent. Even John Boyega can speak without his accent.

thats because boyega worked hard and joined a theatre troup to practice his acting and practiced with vocal coaches throughout his life

where as gal gadot was some runway model who never acted or took voice classes but happened to be a zionist

How the fuck is some Jew bitch better suited to play this role than an American? You Jew defenders are clearly retarded.

>Because Diana is supose to be greek?

Hi, Gal

Like a boy wtf

that final battle was pretty cringy, her lack of acting talent was extremely apparent when her demeanor is suppose to become angry and emotional and she just maintains the same monotone voice even while delivering her heroic lines.

She could go topless on tv and they wouldn't censor it

Is Krager, dare I say it, /ournigger/?

Ziva's real?

Because Greek and Israeli accents are similar

WHERE ARE WONDER WOMANS MILKIES?!?!! WONDER WOMAN SUPPOSED TO HAVE MILKIE WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH!!!

But seriously, Jewish women are famously busty so if they had to make WW heeb why did they go with sticc instead of stacked?

I wanna kiss her face. CUTE

Do greeks speak to each other in English but with an accent?

Also, Amazons aren't greeks

That doesn't change the fact that she's a shit actress. Literally every other woman doing a Greek accent would have been a better choice.

your picture is the answer

>we need an actor to play a greek goddess and she needs to sound greek
>lets use this jew
almost as funny as
>we need a tall, strong anglo male lead for this british historical drama
>lets use this little 5'8 jewish guy and have him stand on boxes

Only post you've ever made I've agreed with

Funnier, because there's no acting talent to justify it

is this loss

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON

Yes
Daddario and Ratajkowski auditioned for the role

>doesn't even speak proper english
youtube.com/watch?v=t2oVUxTV4WA

>no tits
>no ass
>no curves
>no frontal lobe
>crooked legs

shit-tier "hollywood beauty"

semitic people are closer to greeks than whites (germanic/nordic) are

Because she has a foreign accent you dummie. And because she has charisma and is beautiful.

>it's another Gal hate thread

why you gotta be so mean, Sup Forums?

jajaja good meme my friend.

It works for her character, she is a fucking amazon.

>how cold someone
>cold

posture of a pregnant woman

I always found it funny how much every white/black woman hyped this film because "stronk independent womyn" and hailed it as some milestone for your average woman. Except the character is played by a fucking jew kek

and actual greeks are closer to actual greeks than semitic people, whats your point? They could have gotten an actual greek but they didnt and this happens constantly with everything. Need an anglo? Get a jew instead. Need some sort of superhero based on some white guy straight out of a nazi propaganda pamplet? Get a jew in that role. Need some old and wise irish/italian gangster character that tells the new guys how it used to be? Theyre old anyway can barely tell what they are anymore, just get a jew to do it. You want a hot white lead but you dont want to get in trouble for whitewashing? Cast a jewess, sort of exotic-looking but still pretty much white.

That is why they have the speech trainer

Is this real? Yuck.

lol

perfidious albion

she is supposed to have boobs too

Because she obviously can't do another accent so literally had no other way of doing it than going "fuck it, all the Amazons do her dumb voice." If they'd cast an American actress and they sounded like that, fair enough. But doing it just to accommodate the emaciated talent void they were forced to use? Fuck me.

Name one female Greek actress

i would if jews didnt take all the jobs they would have if hollywood actually did casting properly, instead you make a post like this because you know jews hate greeks.

>Need some sort of superhero based on some white guy straight out of a nazi propaganda pamplet? Get a jew in that role

Jews created the comic book industry. They should be allowed to play characters they've created

Marina Sirtis

Wonder Woman was created by the one guy who wasn't a jew though

One that could play Wonder Woman

80s Marina Sirtis

>ancient foreign character has foreign accent
JESUS WEPT!

i just looked it up and sure enough, theyre all jews that changed their last names, stan lee and all his friends. Thats pretty great actually, considering most of them are blue eyed anglos and germanics anyway, why did jews make all their superheroes anglo/germanic?
Ive always hated comic books and this sort of validates that in a way. Were all these characters secretly jewish self-inserts and they were merely avoiding that by drawing them as pure blooded europeans?

There are r-words on this board that expect you to like Wonder Woman. These same people love Star Wars The Farce Awakens.

They were just writing American characters pandering to the main demographic of comic readers. Nothing says those characters necessarily weren't Jewish anyway. Stop trying to politicize everything you pathetic fat sperg SJW.

Many American jews have blue eyes though

>I don wan 2 b bobsponge
CUTE!

Lmao manlet

Tina Fey is ethnically Greek.

Like Chris Pine. I wonder if Sup Forums got triggered by him because he played a white character in Wonder Woman

comic books have always been political, this explains that. Explains why all the original villains in comic books are nazis, american comic books were made in the age of world war propaganda and prominently featured american heroes foiling evil nazi and soviet plots, theyre literally propaganda. Why is superman so great? Anyone else with that power would be evil, but superman has strong american morals and symbolizes that morality, and so he can use his power for good...hm, seems pretty on point in an era where the united states saw itself as the superhero of the world and wanted to justify its use of force with morality.
Now in the modern era, the politics have shifted and the comic books have followed. read any marvel recently? Its all "spiderman battles racism, wonder women faces evil sexist white pigs and must use feminism to outwit them! Batman struggles with his white privilege!"

Man, they've really got entertainment mass marketing down to a science at this point with the way they keep convincing the gullible masses that 6/10's are something special

This is the only good post you've ever made

because jews are as american as it can get

They were happy that a blonde white man was the love interest for once before finding out he's a jew

i could tell by how short he was.

>she (?) received a great gift(?) from koch brothers
> became an actress and don't give a damn about acting
> always using the same lazy robotic voice and that strange accent and weird face on every movie
> never physically change to any role
> don't mind doing a good job, because the critics are too dumb to judge actors nowadays

Because the character isn't American you retard.

6 feet isn't short

A C T I N G
C
T
I
N
G

No way, man

queen of titlets

This isn't true at all btw.

I hate her but she's fucking adorable.
Really cute and pretty.

So the only three options were 3 ugly whores?

her fucking voice is what you focus on when she looks like that buahaha