youtube.com/watch?v=ER6lPaxhWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Looks like the Power Rangers film

WE

looks pretty bad

>2pac starts playing

WE

did they forget the charlie character used to have glasses?

WUZ

its a remake of the first movie with a new character and bigger explosions

And so am I

If I wanted to see a transformers movie I'd go see Bumblebee

moop ba budda fo mo muuffugga

Looks worse than the first one, I guess I'll save my $10

But it comes in December! Watch Uprising in March!

Man, I was so hyped to hear about the sequel years ago, but this... this is just awful

I'm not racist or anything, but they just had to go and nig this up, didn't they?

this.

also all mechs suck. 1 had at least cherno alpha

It looks cool. Now I'm excited for the live action Pokemon movie.

It was either him or Idris Elba.
Will smith is too old.

power rangers?

>I'd go see Bumblebee
Yes! In Travis Knight we trust!

take the hottest girl 8/10 I have ever been with to pacific rim.
rd date
she is korean with the BIGGEST tits a thin waist and a fat ass.
>>cringe scenes between white dude and asian grill.
>> keeps giving me side eye the entire time.
>>she does not return my calls or texts afterwards
fuck pacific rim

TIME FOR CHINKY TO GET SHITTED

Pacific rim was goat why did nobody else return to the movie what the fuck?

>inb4 it was corny

Yeah it was supposed to be it brought back the 80’s camp aesthetic you now see me raced by marvel and other sci fi with some levity

They got rid of the 2 main charcters of the first movie, and they even ditched the asian girl who pointed to be a main character in the sequel. They ruined everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even add the huge breach in the Pacific.

Looks terrible.

cant wait for the inevitable rice on coal sex scene

so you blame pavific rim for not you making a move or embarassing you?

already done

youtube.com/watch?v=ER6lPaxhWeA

I can't wait for the Live Action Evangelion movie with Boyega as Shinji and Idris Elba as Gendo

>hip hop music
>black protagonist
uhg,this really is a let down

Well most of the characters from the last movie are dead and Hunam was busy with King Awful

>black character appears on the screen
>rap music starts playing

It looks fun but it also looks like a soulless cash grab. The first one was just slightly goofy but you could tell Del Taco put his heart into it. This is just toyetic.

REMEMBAH ME

There's not enough white people in the movie.
Gonna skip.

Looks like Power Rangers 2.0, so bland and uninspiring.

Whoever gave the okay on kicking Del Toro off the project should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

pass

Don't worry, in 20 years a jukin jivin mofo eating watermelon and screaming OH LAWDY will be the politically correct representation of black culture

Is it me or jon booga is the most unlikable nignog on the planet?

Why didn't they bring someone charismatic like Terry Crews or something.

>Nigger music
>Reveal the whole fucking plot in the trailer
>BWEEUII BWEEUII BWEEUII instead of BRAAAAAAA BRAAAAAAAA
>Nigger with forced accent talking big words
>Black male + White female
I hate it already.

What are you hoping to achieve with your half a second webms that don't show anything?

What's with the commie obsession with maximizing racial diversity? It never makes anything more charming.

What is this with americans pushing blacks in everything? I get it, you are not racist. Cast should be multicultural, okay. But why do they do it to the extreme extent, even when it obviously is going to affect the box office (asians don't like blacks in movies)

I know! Who would have thought when the entire world is threatened that people from all over the world would be involved to defend it. We all know White America is the only country in the world.

He looks like he has some form of down syndrome.

Wait, is that Boyenga's american accent?

Oh man i sure do hate niggers amirite?
WE
hey guys do you know i hate black people? should i remind you again?

>my wife vagina when watching it

Soon

>props turned form looking worn and used to plastic

Weren't they building a big wall in the last one?

Why didn't they upgrade to like force fields or something in the interim?

>1200x800
literally why

me three

In anime it's only japs that save it and it's fine

spartacus kino

Except for the awful rap music, it looks okay so I'll try to be optimistic.

Though while the first movie didn't do too well in the US, it made a lot of money internationally, but having a black main character might ruin that as sad as it is because internationally nobody likes black people. So this movie will probably kill the franchise.

(((diversity))) is code word for white genocide

trash

Because the people in charge of film are super libs who made their bones in the 70’s and 80’s and hey think that pushing diversity is still a good marketing strategy rather than just annoyingly pedestrian now.

They are the same as the old producers of the 60’s that still wanted to make spegetti westerns and movies from the 30’s to 50’s that all went away in the 70’s

Same will happen to them, we will probably get a bunch of great new filmmakers next decade as all these old fucks get fired/ die for sucking so bad at their jobs

So because the Tojos are racist that means we should be racist too?

Looks and feels exactly like the first one but with worse characters, soundtrack, and CGI out of PS3 game.

Didn't they blow up the interdimensional portal or whatever the fuck it was in the first movie?

Wait why isn't Del Toro directing??

nigger detected

and box office flops

They ruined the whole fucking tone of the movie. I was so excited, the color, look, atmosphere is all gone! FUCKKKKK

because he didn't want to butcher his first movie

>it looks okay
this is going the route of transformers and its going to be shit

>>Nigger with forced accent talking big words
he's from the uk

So why did they throw everything out that made the first one look good?

>muh white genocide bogeyman

I know, it's such a retarded premise. If something like this happened in real life it would probably result in the world working together, but as separate, homogeneous teams. Apart from westerners, of course. Diversity is forced there.

Nothing wrong with being racist

>I'M UNABLE TO HANDLE CHANGE WAAAAAH!!

Maybe they intentionally don't want autistic "superfans" like you as the core audience, since all you do is stifle creativity in favour of "more of the same please"

Worked for Star Trek Discovery.

it turned into a marvel movie

$

This one won't make much though, the first did really well in china and that's the only reason this exists, but the chinese won't go see it with a black guy starring, so they messed up

No he's doing an impression of Elba from the first one

Why are people like you pretending that Idris Elba wasn't the star of the first movie?

He's from London, one of the rough areas of London. That's not his accent, he's doing an impression of Idris Elba dfrom the last movie and it's shit

>(Asians don't like blacks in movies)
????

why are you pretending he is?

You don't go from one look to another in a series you fuck. The first movie was dark toned, bright lights, rugged worn down. To this shit for no reason. Its like putting one art style in a game then the expansion changing that art style.

Since it is the pacific side, NATO countries probably wouldn't be involved - or the EU. The Russian Federation has the Warsaw pact to they would probably have better allies. RoK and DPRK are too busy fighting each other to give a shit about Kaijus so it would probably be China/Russia/US that would actually fight the Kaijus.

They'd handle it like that Canadian fire

>dude we don't need Russian or Canadian fire helicopters, let's import African bushwackers for diversity
>oops, hundreds died, thousands of homes destroyed, but at least we were diverse

So basically "waah wah, it's different and that triggers me"

Good to know

A-at least we're getting a battle in Tokyo guys!
>Inb4 goji cameo

looks like they stopped giving a fuck about the brain sync

oh

those two are probably the funniest faces i've seen since John C. Reilly

is that a fat woman or a fat dude?

>He's from London, one of the rough areas of London.
If he was from a good area of London, he' be british

I stopped watching the trailer halfway through. Why is it set in Asia but starring a dindu? Are (((they))) trying to push their diversity elsewhere now the West is fully subverted?

Because he was the only notable actor in it and was heavily featured in all of the promotions.

But he was pushing to make the sequel for years. Why wouldn't he take part when it's finally being made?

What a joke. Everything looks cheap as fuck compared to the original:
youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM

also
>nigger music

t. hollywood producer

Do you think it ever bothers Boyenga, not being cast as characters but as "average black guy" in everything?