This Movie was 50x Better than Moana

This Movie was 50x Better than Moana

Also has a shit tonne of waifu material

no

The douche shouldn't be posing for photis like that

Please Indulge me on how great the bland story and horrible crab song was better than Sing

I don't plan on ever watching Sing, it looks like crap

Did you watch Moana?

Is the carwash scene long. I want to see more Koala in a speedo.

>▶
3-5 Min trust me its a good film, and if your into shit like that they got a lot more where that came from

isn't that a dude though?

I did. I thought it was fine. It wasn't perfect, but I found it better than previous attempts of bringing back Disney type musicals.

You judging user?
It may not be as great as Zootopia, but its got a hell of a lot of charm and it's not far behind at all.

It's not right to look at men in speedos tho desu

for some bizarre reason i thought from the thumbnail from this was a thread about monkeybone
do you guys remember monkeybone

If you thinks that's bad, theirs a Korean dance pop group with a bunch of jailbait red pandas that keep showing up

It's okay. He's a cute koala and CG, so it doesn't count.

>bad mouthing david bowie crab
hang yourself

Please god, you can't tell me you actually though that wasn't absolutely trash.

Can confirm he's cute as fuck, also a very likeable character.

Still best waifu right here.

Also plenty more for people that should have a seat

isn't just american idol for degenerate furries?

Its a lot more about history of theater and trying to save it because spoilers** They all find out not even halfway through there's no money if you win.

How to know that the OP is a stupid asshole:

Rather than just make a thread about something he likes, he makes it about how he likes something more than something else.

Fuck off, dipshit.

Porcupine quill pubic hair

who the fuck sleeps naked

All I am saying is that people were loosing their shit over Moana when the story was extremely bland in my opinion. Nobody was talking about this movie which had a hell of a lot more charm than that.

Did this actually have any original songs?

cool pic man whats it from?

Yep 2 or 3 songs were created for this and a lot of old classics too. Original songs were actually very well done too.

Broke ass muthafuckers living in their desk drawer.

Pig orgasms apparently last for an hour

Like I said, a lot of waifu material.

Nope everyone gets their own 3 min song at the end.

No, like, literally, pig orgasms last for an hour, scientists somehow or another discovered.

Do it for her

No, you weren't saying goddamn anything. Do I need to quote your vapid OP or can you just scroll to the top of the thread and read it yourself? Make a better thread next time, it's not hard. Here, I'll even give you a tip; don't talk about Moana, talk about Sing.

Well shit I would like to see for myself. She was definitely Milf material.

Well sorry Steve if this shit site had an edit button I would definitely change it for you. I was just perturbed how Moana got a 90% or something when it was a 75 at best.

Have a (You). It's really all I can give anyone that didn't love it. I don't know if this is some new meme or "epic bait" that you redditors are pushing, but it isn't very convincing.

idk, Illumination created the minions and i can't ever forgive them for that. also doing furbait on the heels of Zootopia looks quite pandering to me.

It was just such a basic Disney movie I don't understand. It was just such a cut and dry plot I could not stand it. Yes the characters were likeable but nothing new was attempted here. It did not deserve a 90 it was a 75 at best. It had nowhere near the originality or charm as something like zootopia.

Please indulge me on how this Furry American Idol movie was better then Moana

I can guarantee you this is absolutely nothing like the shit pile of minions. It definitely is fur bait though but it has very charismatic and likeable characters and the story is way better than Moana's

Moana was better than Frozen and Zootopia by a fair margin, man. Sorry you don't have an ear for good music. Shiny, You're Welcome, We Know the Way, and I am Moana were better than anything in a Disney musical since Princess and the Frog.

It was just such a basic Disney movie I don't understand. It was just such a cut and dry plot I could not stand it. Yes the characters were likeable but nothing new was attempted here. It did not deserve a 90 it was a 75 at best. It had nowhere near the originality or charm as something like zootopia. Also this is not an American Idol movie because half way through the American Idol part is completely destroyed.

This.
The music was over the top.

The songs were good I will give you that. Except shiny fuck you that whole scene was garbage and cringe. Also it was an Extremely basic plot with a terrible basic villain which even Suicide squad had done better. The plot of Zootopia completely blows it out of the water.

>Except shiny fuck you that whole scene was garbage and cringe.
This sentence couldn't be written by someone over the age of 18

Zootopia was just as standard asMoana, with the disadvantage of not having even one decent piece of music (not that it was a musical). Moana's plot was pretty generic, but Moai was great, and he and the music saved the movie. It's not the best of Disney, but it sure as fuck isn't even near the worst. Explain how the best David Bowie tribute ever made is "cringe", please, go for it. Seems like you are a young kid with no taste in glam rock.

>Also this is not an American Idol movie because half way through the American Idol part is completely destroyed.

Just like how American Idol has become completely irrelevant.

>Nobody was talking about this movie which had a hell of a lot more charm than that.

Nobody was talking about it because it was shit and the charm you think it has is entirely imagined.

Zootopenis

>hire expensive as fuck live action actors actors to voice cartoon characters
OK, so assuming the fucking retards over in Hollywood are right, and people will watch the movie just because their favorite actor is voicing a talking trash can in it, isn't it safe to assume that they can literally make TWO or even THREE movies for the same movie if they hire some unknown voice actors? Surely three good movies can make more than a single one with movie stars in it?

By having recognizable names attached to it an animated movie can try to appeal to adults by signaling "Hey, come look! We paid for expensive actors so obviously we included some jokes for you parents and young adults!"

Then again big studios like Disney can do whatever they want.
One movie is voiced by TV stars, the next is voiced by one big name and that's all that mattered.

I 'member.