Everyone's out there grasping for straws, but you know, eventually they're gonna reach the last one

Everyone's out there grasping for straws, but you know, eventually they're gonna reach the last one.

Everybody always said I was a one trick pony. You know what Ray? This ponys's sniffing hoof glue and learned a couple more

I wish vinceposting had caught on like baneposting. It's by far the superior meme.

>To be perfectly coherent with you, Ray, I'm absolutely apoplectic vis a vis the contemporaneous status quo with these Cossack cocksuckers. They got a saying in Russia, "the early bird gets the worm". But when you open up a can of worms, you can kill two early birds with one stone. They act like I'm already dead, but I'm a vengeful spirit, not a friendly ghost. Casper knew this

Vinceposting is harder because it requires you to be clever and creative while baneposting is usually just quoting parts of the film.

Hahahahaha

Was he the only redeaming part of Jurassic Park 2?

They say its a dog eat dog world. Well guess what Ray? I'm the fucking Chinaman.

Kasper knew this.

I remember when vinceposting meant something

That's pete Postelwaite

They say that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Well, I sowed some things and now they are ready to reap. Kaspere knew this.

Everyone's out there grasping for straw, but I was the man that stood in a field with a stick up my ass trying to keep the crows away. That's the thing about crows, they go for the balls and the eyes. In the end, the blind eunuch will be king. Kasper knew this.

LOL

They say a bird in the hand's worth two in the bush, but guess what Ray I'm up to my balls in these cunts and the only pecker in sight is hammering my wood

All your life, you thought you were the same man in every direction. But you can't live equilaterally. You're as isosceles as I am obtuse, Ray. But no matter what angle you approach me from, I'm a fucking circle.
You know that old AOL greeting "you've got mail"? Well, Ray it's about to get postal around here and I'm hitting the SEND button with a .cc to everybody.

You think I would just do that, Ray? Beat my girl within an inch of her life? Only time I ever raised my hand to a woman was at a Celine Dion concert, Raymond, and you best believe I raised them both.

kek

I'm a simple man Ray, a simple man who repudiates perfidiousness.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold, well Ray, I'm the fucking master chef and I'm all out of pastrami