HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine what kind of shit you'd get away with if you were Harvey's buddy.

time to buy

a turn on Emma Watson

weinstein

What the fuck is this even about?

Wow that's a big fall. They are going broke...

I really hate these stock graphs that zoom in so much for dramatic effect

This is probably unironically true.

>Actress Ashley Judd was among the people in the article who say they were harassed by the producer, who has been a fixture in Hollywood power circles for almost four decades. Weinstein has reached at least eight settlements with women, the newspaper reported, citing unnamed officials at the Weinstein Co., the film and TV production company Harvey founded in 2005 with his brother Bob

>New York Times
oy vey

Aw shit, a truncated graph, they're FUCKED.

Dude's probably got a bunch of NYT journalists on his payroll. Being an arch-jew of the entertainment world certainly has its benefits.

I wonder how many of those people are actually Jews, and not just people that the person who put this together said, "eh, probably a Jew" because of their name, or looks.

Honestly, some business man being a slimy fuck isn't news to me. I liked the bit about him calling some reporter's girlfriend a cunt and when he tried to get him to apologize, Weinstein dragged him outside and beat the shit out of him in broad daylight with lots of people taking pictures that never saw the light of day. That's way worse than the "sexual misconduct" IMO.

Wow a 2.5% drop it's like a shoah

Link plz

-0.5! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

I dunno about that one but the other one that was about hollywood companies seemed legit from all the ones I checked, they were all either proud jews or "child of jewish parents"

>Oy vey, jews don't control the media goys, how absurd!
Why don't you check the thoroughly sourced citations right there on the image, JIDF?

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Why is a newspaper traded publicly?

Oy vey my shares

BTFO

post nose

Are you stupid?

i hope they both destroy each other. weinstein is ousted from his company by the board, but manages to do to the nyt what hogan and thiel did to gawker.

>Why is a newspaper traded publicly?
Why not? Perhaps there are reasons why newspapers generally are completely privatized, (for instance, never needing the capital to expand at a faster rate), but the NYT is a company that happens to have publicly owned shares. If you want to find out why it went public, look it up yourself and you might find a reason.

ah, so you're the stupid that doesn't know, gotcha jackass

I wanted the NYT to fall but not like this.

?

It's almost like (((they))) take care of their own

what happened in may?

>you're the stupid

?????

A fifty cent drop. Any graph where the y axis doesn't start at zero is bullshit.

>do the research for me or ur dum
He gave you a generic answer because your question basically amounts to "why do companies in X industry have publicly traded shares?". Perhaps because they wanted some extra capital to expand their business at some point? There's nothing special about newspapers here.

Anyway wikipedia says they started on the NY stock exchange in 1967. It's not immediately obvious to me what they were up to then, but there's your starting point if you really want to look into it.

The Bloomberg site is like you combine Wall Street Journal with Tumblr clickbait shit you find on something like Buzzfeed

do stocktrader plebs browse that fucking site?

I don't deal with stocks at all. How bad exactly is a 50 cent drop on a stock with 20 dollars? Seems kinda bad but not THAT bad.

I'm not actually sure about all cases but look at

>You can buy/sell stocks of a newspaper on the stockexchange

yikes. no wonder American politics is so corrupt. America is going to be like a quasi Brazil in 50 years

I assumed it'd be something like that. Afaik the market always tends to slowly climb upward unless something specifically bad happens so you can expect it to be something like that more often than not. I'm always skeptical when somebody shows any sort of a "dramatic" drop when the actual numbers show that it's like a drop of like 1/40th of the total. But like I said I know nothing about stocks so for all I knew even a 1/40th drop could be a big deal.

>memes le memes haha XD

>criticize a rapist Jew
>lose money
W E W

What an incredibly idiotic argument, as if there's a significant difference between a newspaper company being public and its parent company being public, or if the public quality of Daily Mail and General Trust and Trinity Mirror was much better. Don't you Yuropoors have anything better to do all day that to shit up threads with incoherent and unrelated attacks on Americans?