Aphra2

Storytime fellas
youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk

>Ignorant little boop
Das raycist

It's also hilarious

I knew I should've had the KOTOR theme this issue

It took me a long time to warm up to the droids, but fuck did I actually laugh out loud at 0-0-0 there

I should've done this in the main thread because it slowed down. We had over 110+ unique IDs, didnt want to interrupt any conversation or potential images

Eh, not many people like the Aphra anyways

Though seeing her demeaned with the nickname Boop partially makes up for Vader not killing her

Why aphra? Why not hans ex she was more interesting than her and her evil knockoffs

The end!

Vader tried.

Not his fault she planned for it.

Well he probably should have foreseen it, but then I don't think he really gave a shit either way as long as she wasn't his problem anymore.

She definitely played him to make him choose the death she 'feared' the most over the lightsaber one which she couldn't fake.

I'm sure he could have sensed the deception, but at the same time the fear had to have been real.

So this series is just her being a shitty person to everything and everyone isn't it?

With a side of going into history that the movies doesn't touch.

Pretty much but at least we may get some interesting lore out of it.

I'd like this comic more if they could at least get rid of the murderdroids whose only joke got old a long time ago.

I don't know why people here have so many gripes with her. There's a lot of potential with a female sci-fi indiana jones, and she hasn't done anything cloyingly sjw like most modern female characters fall pray to.

And this is probably the best artist that's drawn her so far. I like all her expressions.

I hope she goes deep into Coruscant. Always wondered what's on the lowest levels.

Is that the fucking Emperor of Mankind in that art she's burning? Fucking heretic!

I really prefer her here rather than snarking at Darth Vader.

Is Little Boop his pet name for Aphra? That's great. Nothing with a nice beautiful spin like Stardust

>not many people like the Aphra anyways
Enough that she got her own comic. Betty Boop can't be doing that bad for herself.

Dunno i like her cause shes actually awful and has little to no time to feel bad about it.

the first issue had a great moment about that in the backup.

So this issue was

>Sir is TOR canon?
>Yes and it went like this
>NO Dad it went like this you old fuck
>Going lightside haha top robokek

One panel he's holding a blue light saber and she's holding a red light saber and when they clash the blades bend or switch or something.

Alternate timelines converging.

Uh, I get that Disney can utterly stomp other companies with armies of lawyers, but they seem to be 'borrowing' aspects of the 40k setting, the mural of the God Emperor and a 'Jedi' with a Astartes bolt on his head, and those ships remind me so much of another setting.

Your Spiritual Liege can take a number. First Robbie Rotten has to sue them for using Stephanie as a Jedi.