Will Batman ever settle down and marry in comics like Superman did or he's destined to be forever alone?

Will Batman ever settle down and marry in comics like Superman did or he's destined to be forever alone?

I remember a time where every JL member was married other than Batman and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan).

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88020370/#88024444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes already married to a lovely lady and her name is Justice

That depends

Will DC stop forcing Lesbian Underones for Harley and Ivy?

This desu.

A lot of his love interests aren't the type to settle down, who'd he stay married to?

Talia would probably marry him if he accepted to lead the League of Shadows alongside her and together take over the world.

No, he literally can't because he fucking batman

They seem determined to go the forever alone route with Bruce

Hal too probably

Bruce Wayne's fucking Batman? Why, i'm not surprised.

Bruce and Hal should team up and go... go hiking or something. Camp and talk about life and shit.

No he's gay. This comic proves it.

>he literally can't because he fucking batman
But gay marriage is legal now.

Gay people can marry nowadays.

You cant be serious can ye ya fegit

Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Selina is the only person Bruce could marry and not cause massive fan outrage. But Selina is too valuable a property as an anti-hero/villain for her to ever turn good "permanently". Thus, they can never marry in a mainstream continuity.

Hal, on the other hand, could marry Carol easily

>Selina is the only person Bruce could marry and not cause massive fan outrage.

Why would it cause fan outrage if he married someone else? Batman's thing with Catwoman was never serious.

I could see him marry Julie Madison or something.

Lol, bro are you autistic.

>Will Batman ever settle down and marry in comics like Superman did or he's destined to be forever alone?

Batman prefers the company of little boys, not women

Nigga u gay

In a better world

He should marry someone normal, a woman that stays at home and reminds him why he wants to save Gotham. Not some supervillain, crazy bitch or whatever.

But considering this is comic even if he married a normal woman it would be either be retconned or the woman would be turned into some super agent vigilante herself.

Thats not what Johns said though :^)

The future is unclear for the main timeline but
maybe in Elseworlds and stuff based on other timelines?
Maybe
The fuck did i just read
Fuck off **see post below yours**
That or be killed by an enemy

>But considering this is comic even if he married a normal woman it would be either be retconned or the woman would be turned into some super agent vigilante herself.

She'd probably end up being killed by a rogue making Batman swear to never try and be selfish again.

>Batman's thing with Catwoman was never serious.

Are you serious? Haven't read much Batman in the past 15 years have we?

>maybe in Elseworlds and stuff based on other timelines?

Batman always end up forever alone in Elseworlds and story-lines taking place in possible futures.

TDKR series, Kingdom Come, DCAU, Batman #666, Future's End and so on.

The only "possible future" that comes to my mind where Batman was married is from Regime Superman's dream-world where Batman was retired and married to Wonder Woman who was an UN ambassador.

the greatest sin ever: trying to be happy

I have and even in Paul Dini's Hush story-lines they weren't an outright couple but rather fuck-buddies. When Batman confessed his feelings to Catwoman he said that a part of him would always love her, but that he could never offer her anymore than what they already had.

Even more recently in Tom King's run you've Batman rebuffing Catwoman's advances because he's symbolically dead and addicted to his mission which is his form of suicide.

Pre-CoIE Earth-2 universe counts? In it he married Catwoman, but her past henchman blackmailed and killed her leaving a widowed Batman forever alone. So... yeah.

Gay people have always been allowed to marry a person of the opposite gender. Whomever they choose! Why did they keep asking for the right to marriage if they already had it?

>fuck-buddies

Lol. Do you even know what that means? Fuck buddies don't profess their love for one another. Also he said he didn't know if he could offer her more, because Bruce is aware of his obsession and doesn't believe he would be the partner she deserves. They're also both too stubborn to change their ways, which is the nature of the status quo...they more fit the description of star-crossed lovers than "fuck-buddies."

They have an understanding and care for each, but they're far from being star-crossed lovers. They're buddies that have sex. Batman gave up his entire shit to be with Talia, he never did the same for Selina.

Stop being a crazy shipper.

SILVER ST. CLOUD

Too bad Kevin Smith killed her.

Lol Batman never gave up shit to be with Talia. They had sex once. That's the extent of it. And Bruce and Selina aren't "buddies," they're relationship is romantic, not platonic. There's being "shipper," and then there's understanding the dynamic and the nature of a relationship between two characters.

wait I thought that was never canon

That's not true, Batman even married Talia in Son of the Demon which is partially canon now because of Damian

This

>Lol Batman never gave up shit to be with Talia. They had sex once.

Batman fell in love hard for Talia and was ready to commit to her, but Talia became paranoid about Batman being too dependent and concerned about her thus losing his edge. So she left him.

Usually Batman and Catwoman are more on the friend side of things, with Batman wanting to help her get her shit straight and her mostly wanting his dick. They never progressed beyond the easy sex stage.

Hell, in Tom King's current run their deal is because they both suffer a perpetual existential torment for existing and since they're both suicidal and can recognize the signs on each other, they manage to find a momentary respite to their existential pain when fucking. It's more sex therapy than anything close to love.

>thinks Bat/Cat has less traction than a "Literally who?" forgotten artifact of the Batman-as-a-smoker-and-a-gun-toter era, whose only modern day appearances were her getting dumped via Alfred and five minutes of screentime as Bruce's beard in a Joel Schumacher movie

Bat/Cat has no fucking traction, though. That's why i named Julie Madison. Batman and Catwoman will never be a couple.

The moment Catwoman turn a new leaf and get together with Batman is the moment the character dies. Her entire appeal as a character is her inner turmoil as an anti-hero struggling to not slash against the world and to serve as a forbidden fruit for Batman. You take those away and there's nothing else left.

That's why if Batman were to marry someone it would have to be someone normal. Some OC or something.

It really fucking isn't, user. If you actually fucking read comics instead of wikipedia entries, you'd know that SoTD and Damian's backstory are mutually contradictory. Morrison had Damian conceived during their coitus in Batman #244, after the iconic shirtless sword fight with Ra's. Because Bruce was stung by a scorpion during said duel, and Talia slipped him the antidote with a kiss, so G-Mo retconned it into anti-venom laced with roofies.

I loved BTAS' Talia episodes too user, but don't let your childhood OTP color your judgment of comics you clearly don't even read.

>Batman fell in love hard for Talia and was ready to commit to her, but Talia became paranoid about Batman being too dependent and concerned about her thus losing his edge. So she left him.
....what the fuck noncanonical horse shit is this from? Barr's Demon trilogy? Or those godawful DTV movies that butcher Morrison's Batman run?

That's like calling Earth-2 continuity canon when aspects of Golden Age stories are used in modern times. Also that book sucked, it had Batman cranking the cheesy sappiness to 1000% and fighting alongside Talia as she mows down men with a machine gun, so don't go talking to me about fucking Son of the Demon.

>Batman fell in love hard for Talia and was ready to commit to her

What issue, specifically, are you talking about? Regardless, O'Neil tried his damnedest to make Talia Bruce's endgame, but very little other people care much at all because there's not really anything there beyond the whole "exotic warrior princess of a mad king" thing she has going on, and it just isn't particularly believable or really even interesting to have Bruce be in love with her. At least with Batman and Catwoman you have a historically enjoyable dichotomy and an actual narrative between the two. There's a lot of sentimentality there that goes beyond Bruce and Talia's one night stand.

>The moment Catwoman turn a new leaf and get together with Batman is the moment the character dies. Her entire appeal as a character is her inner turmoil as an anti-hero struggling to not slash against the world and to serve as a forbidden fruit for Batman. You take those away and there's nothing else left.

So you just don't like Catwoman and have a very narrow-minded view of the character. Got it.

>It's more sex therapy than anything close to love.

Come on man, King calls them soul mates.

>So you just don't like Catwoman and have a very narrow-minded view of the character. Got it.

This is nothing about liking or not liking the character. This is about the status quo. Catwoman can't turn a new leaf and be with Batman. She just can't. She needs to remain a cart-burglar ant-hero that have "tension" with Batman so that writers can keep using her. Why do you think

How can you not understand that?

>there's not really anything there beyond the whole "exotic warrior princess of a mad king" thing she has going on, and it just isn't particularly believable or really even interesting to have Bruce be in love with her. At least with Batman and Catwoman you have a historically enjoyable dichotomy and an actual narrative between the two. There's a lot of sentimentality there that goes beyond Bruce and Talia's one night stand.

So you're a shipper that downplay the importance of Batman/Talia because you prefer Bat/Cat.

It must sting for you that Talia is much more important in the current Batman mythos than Catwoman.

>Bat/Cat has no fucking traction, though.
>IF I SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES IT'LL BE TRUE RIGHT?
No, user. You're half right - they'll never be truly together in "main continuity canon", but that's not because they're not serious, and it's not because they don't have "traction". If you ask the average man on the street, "Who's Batman's love interest?", I guaran-fuckin'-tee you 9/10 they'll say Catwoman, with maybe 1 smartass saying Robin or a moviefag saying "Rachel Dawes". You don't have to like the pairing, you can even stay satisfied that they'll never be permanently paired off, but don't kid yourself; that's only because Big Two cape comics are eternal second acts, so nothing is ever permanently resolved. Hell, it's BECAUSE they don't live happily ever after that the pairing is so popular - she's the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes. Everyone loves that shit, except for a weird contingent of contrarian Sup Forumscksuckers who pretend like "will they won't they" isn't exactly what most people want from their fictional romantic relationships.

Tom King can call them anything. In the comic pages the only reason we were given for why they get together is because when they exchange kisses their existential pain goes away. There's nothing about love there. Just two depressed and suicidal fucks serving as clutches for one another while romanticizing the idea of suicide.

>Everyone loves that shit, except for a weird contingent of contrarian Sup Forumscksuckers
>47 posts
>20 posters
I'm convinced it's just one guy, I've seen a lot of posts in the past few months hung up on arguing that Catwoman is just a meaningless cocksleeve to Batman. Maybe a cat ate his pet hamster.

>If you ask the average man on the street, "Who's Batman's love interest?", I guaran-fuckin'-tee you 9/10 they'll say Catwoman, with maybe 1 smartass saying Robin or a moviefag saying "Rachel Dawes".

They probably will say Wonder Woman because of the DCEU and DCAU.

And why are you ranting if you recognize that Catwoman will never move past the antihero who wants to be good/woman that Batman can't fuck/trust act? Because once you do there's no more story to tell with her and DC can't have that. Every time they get close to it they turn the clock back.

Nobody hates Catwoman. You shippers are just over-blowing things.

The discussion is about if Batman can be a married man in canon. Someone said that if it doesn't happen with Catwoman there'd be hell to pay, but as it was pointed out it can't happen with Catwoman because then you'd kill her character. This pushed a crazy Bat/Cat shipper to complain about how Catwoman is the only woman Batman loves.

You Bat/Cat shippers are fucking crazy. Batman fell in love for tons of woman. Catwoman is just the more prominent of his love interests.

>They probably will say Wonder Woman because of the DCEU and DCAU.
>one movie and a cartoon only nerds and some children watched
>vs. 40 years of Cat/Bat being in the public's mind ever since Julie Newmar asked if there was a Mrs. Batman
I'm sorry you don't like it user, but come the fuck on.

Come on, man. Catwoman in the Batman show was a villain, not a love interest.

What really left an impression on people was Pfeifer in Batman Returns. That's when Catwoman moved past "villain with henchmen that domm Batman" to "tragic lovers at crossroads" territory..

I'm too tired to argue with this shit, so ya'll motherfuckers who wanna know what's up should read Alan Brennert's "Autobiography of Bruce Wayne" which I storytimed the last time we had this thread.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88020370/#88024444

That's Earth-2 Batman, though, and that Selina ended up being killed by her own henchman.

What the fuck...

>Characters die if they develop. If you challenge the status quo you'll ruin everything.

People like you help stagnate comics. Nobody's even saying Selina would be some perfect goody-goody housewife in the scenario. I sincerely doubt that would ever be the case.

>It must sting for you that Talia is much more important in the current Batman mythos than Catwoman.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Catwoman not only functions as a foil to Batman's sexual inhibitions, but she also serves to assault his black-and-white worldview with her world of shades-of-grey. She both mirrors and challenges him in ways no other characters do. Not to mention she's one of the most popular female characters in all comics and has become something of the face for the archetype of bad girls who become better and fall in love with the hero. Talia, what, fucked him once and squirted out a child? That very child is leagues more important now than she ever was.

You're perfectly free to like Bruce/Talia more, but this isn't the 80's and with exception to her connection to Damian and Ra's, she simply isn't an important character to Batman anymore. I'm not saying Batman and Catwoman are destined to marry and live happily ever after or anything like that (in fact I don't like the idea of them getting married at all...maybe when they're older though), cape comics are a never-ending story after all, but as the narrative has progressed over the course of 75 years, they've become the closest thing to soulmates that either character has. Maybe that will change in the future, but as it stands that is the only satisfying marriage I can think of for both characters.

Actually IIRC Moench's work is what really kickstarted readers' fascination with BatCat, though Batman Returns certainly popularized it. Brubaker's Catwoman and Dini's 'Tec sealed the deal though.

>superheroes
>settling down and not having their kids/less famous spouse killed/turned evil and their relationships fall apart after a few years assuming you aren't retconned long enough to do either
Nope. sadly.

I think the longest continuous present relationship in comics where nobody is dead or evil or outside of reality may actually fucking be Luke and Jessica and that's a post 2000 relationship.

To be fair, due to pre-Flashpoint flirtation and moments (that seem to be getting carried into the DCEU) Wonder Woman has become more his potential endgame than any other when we are talking the larger setting as opposed to a magnifying glass on Gotham.

In the DCAU they would have gotten together, if she hadn't met a an alternate dimension Bat who accepted her feelings and needed her. Then there are the potential alternate futures she saw for them in the main JLA comic. And the Elseworlds where they end up together. I think he actually ends up, or more potential to, with Diana in more incarnations than he does Selina.

>People like you help stagnate comics.

It's not about what i want. Batman can't marry established characters without fundamentally altering them and if he marries Catwoman he'll change her far too much to the point where entire appeal will be lost. For a shipper that's fine and dandy, but for the company and writers wanting to use her it's not.

Any female character threaten Batman's sexual inhibitions because Batman's an asexual character when in costume and any anti-hero act as a foil to Batman black-and-white worldview. Talia for example do all of those things.

And any character can mirror and challenge Batman in various ways. Batman's perfect for that kind of thing. One good example is Superman.

>You're perfectly free to like Bruce/Talia more, but this isn't the 80's and with exception to her connection to Damian and Ra's, she simply isn't an important character to Batman anymore.

She can be work as a Romeo & Juliet type of thing, as an international terrorist vying for world control (she pretty much took Ra's al Ghul role in the last years), as the scorned ex battling for their child's custody, as a troubled ex and mother working to rebuild the family and so on. Grant Morrison and Peter Tomasi have done a lot with the characters in the last years.

>they've become the closest thing to soulmates that either character has.

They really haven't. In some continuities, maybe, not so much others. Batman doesn't have any soulmate. She's a love interest along with many others. She's just the more popular one.

Gotham ain't gonna save itself. He does not have time for marriage .

Goddamn, man. You shippers be cray-cray. First Catwoman fans and now Wonder Woman fans.

Nah, mate. DC doesn't view Wonder Woman in that light.

In DC's mind Wonder Woman is essentially Superman with a vagina. So they treat her as if she was a Superman related character, and since she's not Superman's cousin or anything like that she has been reduced to one of his potential love interests.
That's why the publisher always make Superman and Wonder Woman a pair, be it as lovers or besties. They've been doing it since the 70's.

Wonder Woman is too outlandish and colorful for Batman's setting, so editors always fight any attempts to include her in his world. They only cut a break for Superman, because of historical importance.

And yeah, Batman doesn't have a lot of Elseworlds and possibly future timelines connected to Catwoman or whatever, but this has more to do with the character image as "forever alone" than anything else.

This pic gave me nostalgia, good times

You are painfully self-unaware. For someone who uses the word "shipper" over and over like it's a dirty word, you seem to have a lot of strong and narrow-minded opinions about fictional relationships. You see what you want to see and handwave a character's importance to their mythos because it weakens your argument. "Oh anyone could do this, oh Talia could do this if she wanted to" but you ignore what writers have actually been doing for decades. You call Batman asexual (how many times does he have to be shown having sex?), you compare Batman and Talia to Romeo and Juliet (are you even familiar with the story? How is that a parallel at all?). You talk about marriage fundamentally ruining Catwoman as a charcter, because that somehow inhibits her from being an anti-hero (for reasons unknown) and in doing so that she would basically cease to exist as a character, I mean, you do remember she used to be a full-on villain right? Quit drawing imaginary lines, that garbage stifles creativity and character progression. It's pathetic really.

Trying to argue that she hasn't been THE love interest for the past decade is mind-boggling, and either speaks to some kind of core misunderstanding of authors' intentions, or that you haven't really read much at all. Brubaker, Dini, and Valentine, who've all written the highest profile Catwoman material of the past 15 years, either wrote Bruce and Selina as their climactic lovers, or expressed in interviews that they believe they're endgame. Hell, King even said as much in a recent interview as well. I suppose you could argue with them on Twitter if you wanted to.

>You see what you want to see and handwave a character's importance to their mythos because it weakens your argument.

You've been doing the same by elevating Catwoman's importance as Batman endgame as if he had an endgame.

>"Oh anyone could do this, oh Talia could do this if she wanted to" but you ignore what writers have actually been doing for decades.

The things i mentioned were things that have been done with the character. Grant Morrison dedicated half of his run on Talia al Ghul and later Tomasi/Gleason kept building on it. She isn't the same character she was ages ago. She has evolved more than Catwoman did in the last years.

>You call Batman asexual (how many times does he have to be shown having sex?)

Because he is. When Batman is in costume he becomes inhuman and immutable. Catwoman isn't his only vilainess that pose a threat to him sexually.

>You talk about marriage fundamentally ruining Catwoman as a charcter

Because it would and that's not just my single uneducated opinion. Every time Batman and Catwoman are close to become an actual couple DC creates a new story-line where they go back to square one.
The reason for this is because her biggest appeal for the last decades other than be Batman's forbidden fruit has been of an anti-hero with self-confidence issues that struggle to accept she is and can do good. That struggle is what sells the reader on her stories. You can certainly have her married to Batman and come up with something else, but DC doesn't want it. They fear it will ruin her appeal.

>Trying to argue that she hasn't been THE love interest for the past decade is mind-boggling

What about all the other love interests, hmm?

>Brubaker, Dini, and Valentine

Of course any story dealing with Catwoman will focus on her romance with Batman, because she's defined by her relationship with Batman. But Batman, on the other hand, isn't.

Also, interviews doesn't count for shit. If they did Johns runs would be a lot different.

>- she's the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes.
I liked your post up until this point. Irene isn't Sherlock's love interest or opposite number. That's a meme made by modern adaptations precisely because they needed a Catwoman figure in Sherlock's story.

>You've been doing the same by elevating Catwoman's importance as Batman endgame as if he had an endgame.

Like I've said, if he has an endgame it's Catwoman. Several stories have already been referenced, the only thing you've referenced is some non-canon schlock.

>The things i mentioned were things that have been done with the character. Grant Morrison dedicated half of his run on Talia al Ghul and later Tomasi/Gleason kept building on it. She isn't the same character she was ages ago. She has evolved more than Catwoman did in the last years.

All Morrison did was have her be a crazy spurned lover. All Tomasi did was put her back to marble-less square one and then put her back on the back-burner. How you can compare that to Catwoman's development under Brubaker is pretty telling you're not all mentally "there."

>Because he is. When Batman is in costume he becomes inhuman and immutable. Catwoman isn't his only vilainess that pose a threat to him sexually.

Grant Morrison disagreed with this sentiment not only through his own words, but through his writing as well. You're just embarrassing yourself.

>...That struggle is what sells the reader on her stories. You can certainly have her married to Batman and come up with something else, but DC doesn't want it. They fear it will ruin her appeal.

It's because of people like you who are afraid of change and just want the same thing over and over.

>What about all the other love interests, hmm?

You mean the ones who show up for a couple issues then leave/are killed/betray him? Yeah real endgame material.

>Of course any story dealing with Catwoman will focus on her romance with Batman, because she's defined by her relationship with Batman. But Batman, on the other hand, isn't. Also, interviews doesn't count for shit. If they did Johns runs would be a lot different.

There you go again saying she is nothing without a very specific relationship to Batman. Nothing you say about Catwoman is worth listening to.

I admit i like Bat/Diana but i admit it's because of some comics i oncer ead and the Dcau.

Clearly the best choice for Bats is whoever he would be happier with

>Several stories have already been referenced, the only thing you've referenced is some non-canon schlock.

I referenced the comic from which Damian was based on. Even then what Catwoman's stories were referenced where she was endgame?

>All Morrison did was have her be a crazy spurned lover.

She was much more than just a crazy spurned lover. She was a master manipulator and an international terrorist that far surpassed her father. She was pretty much the main baddie for a few good years of Batman comics. She also played the role of a scorned ex and mother battling for their child's custody and the world as inheritance. The whole war between Batman Inc and Leviathan was pretty much a lover's spat. There was huge passion between the two. Specially in the second series.

>How you can compare that to Catwoman's development under Brubaker is pretty telling you're not all mentally "there."

Do you have any idea how long that was? If everything relevant about Catwoman begins and ends with Brubaker, than the last years haven't been good for her.

>Grant Morrison disagreed with this sentiment

So? When Batman is in costume he doesn't behave like a horny teenager boy, but as something better. Something more. The villainess attack him with their sexuality to bring him down to his baser nature. That's the whole point. For them to have power over Batman through their sexuality.

>It's because of people like you

Blame DC, not me.

>Yeah real endgame material.

Why not? Layman in his Detective Comics' run had Batman telling Catwoman to fuck off because at the time he was dating an foreign pianist and was tried of Catwoman's games. See how these things can change?

>There you go again saying she is nothing without a very specific relationship to Batman.

I'm not lying, though. Catwoman IS defined by her relationship with Batman. Is what draws readers to her. So that's why her romance with Batman are always there in her comics even when she's dating other guys.

This is why shippers are the worst, focusing on somehing in the end is inconsequential.
>inb4 either of you insult me
Batman is not definied by his love interests and DC will never allow him to marry so calm down already or get a room

That's what i'm trying to tell the other guy, but he's a crazy Bat/Cat shipper and I NEED TO CORRECT HIM! He's wrong. He can't be wrong in the internet.

They weren't allowed to marry. They were allowed to have a civil union. The two terms have distinct differences when it comes to things like taxes, or even insurance.

He got married in earth 2 and still was the Batman. Hell even his wife and daughter joined him in his vigilante affairs.

Making a choice between Selina and Talia is like making a choice between Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius as Spider-Man's biggest villain.

Doc Ock is Spidey's longest rival but the OG Green Goblin is tied with Spider-Man in so many ways, from a narrative standpoint.

Same here, Talia and Batman's fling is entirely tied to the League of Assassins, Ras, Damian and so on. Catwoman is his longest romance but there's no uber decisive plot moments between them .

>Grant Morrison dedicated half of his run on Talia al Ghul
After he had Bruce outright say that what they had ended long ago, and she spent the rest of his run in a purely villainous role. I should know, you Taliafags bitched about it long and hard enough, don't try and pretend now that Morrison wrote them as potentially rekindling their romance.

I'm not a Talia shipper, fucker. And just because she was a villain that doesn't mean there wasn't tension there. They even kissed while sword-fighting.

Then there was the original Batwoman as well. Grant Morrison brought all that shit back where Batman was totally in love with his aunt.

So this just goes to prove that Batman doesn't have THE love interest, but a bunch of them. There's no "soulmate", just women that touched his heart at some point or another.

Glad u r enjoying it here's more

It's certainly been increased by modern adaptations, but Holmes fandom is both really old, and really similar to modern day fandom. Between the sheer breadth of the work and the appeal to armchair intellectuals, it attracted the sort of nerds who bicker in threads like this today. Hell, the reason we use the word "canon" the way we do in this very thread is because 19th century Holmes fandom co-opted the Biblical term "canon" to describe which Holmes stories "counted". They may not have discussed Holmes' sex life or lack thereof openly, being Victorian and all, but I guarantee you behind closed doors there were heated arguments over whether Holmes carried a torch for Adler or if he and Watson were fucking on the DL.

>world's greatest detective
>doesn't even realize his marriage is on the rocks until it's over

Neither of them is Catwoman so what the fuck do they have to do with Batman's chances?

Poison Ivy raped Batman and Bruce Wayne once and Harley Quinn wants to have Bruce Wayne as her sex-slave.

Well that's not how marriage works.

Have none of you ever read any pre-Crisis Earth-2/Golden Age stuff? Bruce got married long ago, the Crisis did away with that.
Selina is always the endgame

He has a million robins that could take care of that matter.

HOLD THE PHONE!. There's a porn comic with the same art style, does that means that it was traced from there? What's the original source?