Is chiropractic stuff just a gimmick or does it really work?

Is chiropractic stuff just a gimmick or does it really work?

It seems like a cheaper alternative to medicine and that just seems fishy to me. You see so many people badmouthing it online, almost as if shills paid by big pharma were told to spread bad news about it and create a stigma behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaHZSODngaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can work, yes.

Completely depends on the chiropractor

youtube.com/watch?v=CaHZSODngaE

Posting a good compilation. Watching it makes me feel good.

it is borderline malpractice

it depends on the chiropractor. some of them are great, some of them are hacks. just like everyone else.

Someone who will consult for free and explain their diagnosis and treatment, especially those who use more than just cracking (ie massage, post-care treatment) are generally decent.

for chronic back pain in can seem like a bandaid even if it helps a lot.

if you just need seveal adjustments it's pretty great IMO

Chiropractic stuff can be ok for things that directly relate to your back, but many chiropractors are completely bonkers and will claim they can cure cancer and make you live to 150

I go every once in awhile. I think it makes sense that your bones get out of whack after awhile. I always feel noticeable better after going.

It's legit with most chiropractors, make sure that have good ratings and do a full body analysis on every/most visits. Some are pure rubbish and do minimal work per session just to keep you coming. The practice itself is my preference over conventional medicine and a lot of their "pseudoscience" really works but some try to sell you their own alternative products to make bank. If you don't feel a difference in your breathing, posture, and stride after your 3rd or 4th visit, he's probably a mediocre chiropractor. I've had my share of chiropractors as an MMA fighter

I wish there more here (good ones of course). You guys of the States are lucky.

works very well.

The human body doesn't need chiropractics, the human body has the capability to do it on it's own. The problem here is that most humans are very sedentary and very rarely are people active enough to keep their body as loose as it needs to be.

It's not better than real medicine, but it's a great substitute if you're not very active.

they were*

In all honesty it's about as effective as placebo assuming your chiropractor is decent. That means that it is effective, but there are cheaper alternatives. Don't go to anyone unless they've been recommended by someone you know.

omg those neck cracks, i feel like i'm going to puke, it's like he's right on the verge of snapping their spinal cord

Your bones can get misaligned just by doing everyday motion, a chiropractor sets the back in place.

But any chiropractor claiming they can "cure" anything by doing an adjustment is lying to you, it's good for temporary relief from simple aches and pains. Nothing more.

This is pretty accurate. If you're looking for help on a physical therapy type problem they are solid. If you go to a chiro to treat your diabetes or something you're a fucking moron.

It helps with injuries. If you use it for any of the other dumb shit it's advertised for you're a retard.

>I think it makes sense that your bones get out of whack after awhile.
No. That doesn't make sense at all, m8.

Worked for me.

I got in a bad car wreck at 18. Actually shifted my spine (literally had X-rays from a week prior to compare and contrast). Developed bad migraines. Went to my parents chiropractor for a year. Back to normal. What's better is that I occasionally got them as a child (maybe 1 a month compared to 1 a week after the wreck). I cannot even remember the last time I got a migraine. He focused on my neck and showed me specific exercises to strengthen my neck (apparently it fucked up the soft tissue around my neck and the blood vessels - the adjustments and exercises took care of it).

The doctor prescribed me Immitrix but that was only to be taken after the fucking migraines developed and was only used to treat them as they happened.

I really need to start going again because my left shoulder is all jacked up. I have bad sleeping posture.

But yeah, it's legit if you find a doctor that knows what the fuck he's doing.

Depends on whether your Chiropractor is a Shitskin or a Jew.

Morality is a white-only trait.

depends on the problem i had asthma when i was younger then i visited the chiropractor at about age 10, after that visit my asthma was cured as it turned out to be a pinched nerve in my back, stranger things have happened

After he pops those cuties backs, he taps their asses and says "Very good!"

I'm in the wrong industry

I'm considering Chiropractic College myself. I'm just afraid my grades aren't good enough to be competitive.

Just tap your teachers on the ass and say "Very good!"

This girl I went to HS with became a chiropractor. Seems easy enough.