Batman I need you to help me pick out a Christmas gift for Sarah and Barbara

Batman I need you to help me pick out a Christmas gift for Sarah and Barbara

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/77b8066d835011098de5de8088f69247/tumblr_o3c9loMvsw1uwvggyo1_r3_400.gif
68.media.tumblr.com/82e83775f92fcd1587c2f428e038067f/tumblr_o1skk3hOB21uwvggyo1_r3_400.gif
68.media.tumblr.com/0d5741f7195205d5818136113521dc35/tumblr_nycagd4nx61uwvggyo1_1280.jpg
youtu.be/dro8WMdRWBA
m.imgur.com/WEJkcGd
desuarchive.org/co/thread/64944279/#64944279
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sarah
Jim...

"Christ, Batman, you're telling me you never buy small gifts for departed loved ones to help relieve the happy memories of time spent together?"

I can't get Barb a new pair of legs, Jim.

I'm not a millionaire, and certainly not a billionaire.

Stop asking.

I don't think Batman as ever lost anyone of significance in his life ever.

Superman died that one time. They're butt-buddies, right?

Just write them a check for a couple thousand dollars.

Batman: Don;t worry Jim. I'll get Barbara the perfect gift.

Proceeds to Sex her.

Jason.
But then he was resurrected into an ant-hero.

Get Sarah a casket.
Get Barbara those things you put on your bicycle spokes to make noise

Okay, Jim. I know you're speaking in code and you're pressuring me to do something, and you know what? I'm done. I give up. I know exactly what you want me to do to Barbara and your wife's corpse and I'm done resisting. You win. I'm going to rape them for Christmas. It's not what I want to do at all but I know you're not going to stop hounding me until I do, so I'm going to rape your daughter and unearth your wife's body. Just this once, but no more. After I do this you have to stop asking me to rape people. I can't keep living like this, Jim. Even I have a limit.

Fucking hell, Batman, you can't give them the same gift. What kind of asshole are you?

Get Babs some new running shoes.

Riddle me this: What do you do when the Bat plans to commit a crime? Answer: You punisish him for going off the rails

literally who?

Bruce Wayne ya clod!

>And so it was, that Batman helped Gordon give his daughter a very special gift that year that she would never forget
>Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

What does Bruce Wayne have to do with this?

It's not the same gift if he uses a different hole

That's Bruce Wayne, not Batman

Bruce Wayne is Batman's boss, duh. Remember the bigass press conference with the spotlights and Wayne revealing that he ran an army of Bat-themed vigilantes then the former VP of LexCorp showed up with a bunch of brainwashed, cop killing children and army of bat furries with katanas because Batman dumped her and got sole custody of their kid in the divorce and then she was shot to death by Bruce Wayne's aunt who died a couple years back? It was around that time your sister was killed and eaten by a gay matador.

Cleaned up proof of who Batman is

Damnit Batman! What the fuck is wrong with you? Not everything is about rape! I'm an old man OK, I miss my wife, especially around the holiday season, so when I was asking you for help in picking out a gift for Barbara, I accidentally said Sarah too. Has that never happened to you Batman? Someone being so important to you that even after they die you sometimes act like they're still around?
But since you finally agreed to rape someone, are you SURE you can't just rape the Joker? It would be the perfect gift for Barbara...and for Sarah too if she was still with us.

Ah yes, rape, the gift that keeps on giving

But gordon you had the rape inside you this whole time. In fact you been raping barbara for years.

Apparently, Barbara is enjoying Batman's gift.

>"I-I have proof Bruce Wayne is Batman"
>Proceeds to post out of context page

Sad part is people will actually fall for this

>(((proof)))

Nice

inb4 deleted

because no Robin can ever satisfy barbara. only Batdick.

This must fucking hurt.

68.media.tumblr.com/77b8066d835011098de5de8088f69247/tumblr_o3c9loMvsw1uwvggyo1_r3_400.gif 68.media.tumblr.com/82e83775f92fcd1587c2f428e038067f/tumblr_o1skk3hOB21uwvggyo1_r3_400.gif 68.media.tumblr.com/0d5741f7195205d5818136113521dc35/tumblr_nycagd4nx61uwvggyo1_1280.jpg

Especially if you don't wear a condom

>I'm going to rape them for Christmas.
kek
K E K

So much being rated R

That soft, compare to gen 13 movie even if was censored youtu.be/dro8WMdRWBA m.imgur.com/WEJkcGd gif is to big.

>There are actually people who think Bruce Wayne is Batman
So you're trying to tell me the guy who owns a multi-billion dollar company somehow finds time during the day in between work and fucking hot chicks to dress up as a superhero, learn Martial Arts, and defeat actual super villains without dying in the process? Okay buddy

Don't worry Jim, we'll find a good gift for Barbara. I have a billionaire friend who can help us

Have a nice vacation user!

Yeah, that's why I said it. They made a huge deal out of being rated R that it's was the most PG-13 movie I've ever seen

Worlds best dad everyone. It was bad enough that this happened in the DCAU and with Tim in the Arkhamverse. Being Dick is suffering. Especially since so many writers seem to have a murderboner for him in recent years.

At least Damien loves him.

didn't he get all angsty when superman murdered the joker?

they should have shown the scene where she rode batman's dick.

that was hot

>and the gargoyle saw it all happen

Someone needs to shoop Nightwing stood on top of the gargoyle looking devastated.

Agreed

>Mfw my grandma did this and wanted me to help her find a present for great grandma who passed away in August
Felt weird.

>Sarah
She's dead, Jim

Batman
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you to do one thing
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is for you
TO RAPE THAT GOD DAMN CLOWN IN HIS ANUUUS BABY

where this "rape the joker, batman" meme started?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/64944279/#64944279

RIP

It all started with the "Why doesn't Batman kill the Joker?" meme that's been around for years, then someone did a take on that with Gordon telling Batman he must kill the Joker Then somebody had Gordon instead say that Batman must rape the Joker, and a new meme was born.

Even if he did, I doubt it left a lasting impression.

But wouldn't the Joker LIKE to be raped? Hell, would it even be rape--he'd probably be all for it.

Nice

Dickbabs is cancer anyway, Dick should be happy Bruce is stuck with her now so he's free to be a whore like usual

>After Batman rapes the Joker the Joker stops committing crimes.
>It was all he ever wanted for Christmas.

Now free of Barbara Dick has made many conquests that include: Starfire,Raven,Donna,Wally, Huntress,Catwoman,Damian,Powergirl,Supergirl,Vixen,Talia,Big Barda,Slade,Granny Goodness.

Everyone wants the Dick

>Granny Goodness
Now that's taking one for the team.

Disco collars get her wet.