Net worth: 35 million dollars

>net worth: 35 million dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLSsswr6z9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't he the guy who used t be a firefighter, then when 9/11 happened he went to help his old fire house despite now being a wealthy actor?

Seems like an ok guy

booshemmy

Yep, he's a really chill guy.

Can you imagine the surrealism of being in the rubble of the WTC on 9/11 and who should reach in to pull you out but Steve Buscemi?

that'd be totally lovecraftian

>0% spent on tooth repair

He wasn't a firefighter anymore, his training was probably out of date so I doubt they let him run search and rescue. He probably just shifted rubble and used a fire extinguisher or guided people to medical places

sneed's snicken
formerly chunky's

And he deserves every penny. Always fun to watch.

>content aware scale
>not a gif
this upsets me

what's net worth

>shitting on his service while doing nothing yourself
Sup Forums in a nutshell

There weren't that many people to "pull out" of the rubble, user. It was mostly mangled body parts, if anything was found at all. Most everything that wasn't made of metal, including concrete, marble, and stone, was rendered into dust.
t. someone who was actually there.

imagine how many times a day he would hear someone talk about how ugly he is
it's a miracle he didn't kill himself and actually turned out to be a good actor

>t. someone who was actually there.

>Was helping the 9/11 cleanup
>Now browses /tv, which is full of pedos

I guess that event fucked you up

He's such a great actor, one od the most underrated ever.

pfp America's 2nd best current character actor.

He's better looking than Don Knotts, and that motherfucker got tons of pussy. Guys built like Buscemi and Knotts usually have big dicks, so it doesn't really matter what they look like upstairs. The amount of female attention they get well deflects any ribbing they get from the fellas.

Why would he kill himself when he's a well-respected actor who is also probably rich just because some assholes say he's ugly?

I pay very little attention to shit like that.

i mean before he was famous

he's not even that ugly to be fair
he's just really weird looking

He wasn't that bad looking, kinda weird though

Shut the fuck up donny

>steve-o buscemi

Yeah, he does kind of look like Steve-O

God damn Steve-O has a lot of chin

1rst being John Goodman.

He's worth it.

What about his squeaky voice?

He looks like that 90's dork from that Michael Bay milk commercial youtu.be/OLSsswr6z9Y

you know user, once you reached a certain amount of affluence you don't really care what some Plebians think about you

He's also a fantastically nice guy.

He's actually rather average. I wouldn't call him ugly. Mostly it's the teeth.

Howard's brother, now he's ugly.

how good you are at fishing

not a native

Lynchian is more like it

that's not that much, my dad's net worth about 6 million and he's just a dentist

gl starting as a dentist now and accruing that

pretty sure hes fine where hes at.

he pretty much stays out of the media and most likely lives a pretty chill life because of it. little to no controversy at all as well compared to big name stars.

He's one of few actors who have more talent than looks, so I'm really glad he's doing well.