What do you think of Jim Carrey? Is he bipolar? Is he gonna kill himself? Is he honna"kill" himself?

What do you think of Jim Carrey? Is he bipolar? Is he gonna kill himself? Is he honna"kill" himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JmNKGfFj7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he has a nice cock... I think on it at least once per day.

Why does everyone care about Carrey now? Is he doing dramas again?

He became a cuck.

He exposed the archons and now (((they))) are trying to kill him.

Where did you see his cock? THINK user, this is important.

He woke

what makes you think hes bipolar?

I've never seen his cock, but he wants me, and all of us, to think about it, at least once per day, so I'm assuming its pretty nice. Its a nice cock.

I hope he kills himself but I'll settle for an unfortunate accident

isnt he like a painter now or something?

Hes being acting weird...er and his dead ex girlfriend left a letter acusing him of her death

probably, maybe somebody should stop him

her problem was she wasn't focused enough on his cock. Its a nice cock, and she should have thought more about it.

I'm tired of actors that were coked up for twenty years turn into miserable piles of shit that whine about it publicly. Sorry boys, that's the price you pay for that coke use and coke allowing you to reach that level of funny you wouldnt of had without it. Now he's a miserable piece of shit thats probably a fucking roller coaster of emotions and probably killed that dumb bitch and uses babies first existentialism as an excuse to not feel responsible.

Robin Williams killed himself over it. Jim's probably not far behind.

I literally dreamed about seeing on Reddit front page that he was dead.

Thanks for reading my reply.

He seems to being able to have periods of decent and creative work and periods of weird behaviour and nihilistic rants

Jim doesn't care anymore. He's done all he can do.

None of you have heard about what the tetrahedrons have been up to? Sup Forums, I am disappoint.

youtu.be/-JmNKGfFj7w

you have to go back

He's the furthest from bipolar anyone could be. He got rid of his ego entirely. He's an enlightened being now. We laugh at him because we're so far into the rat race that we cannot comprehend what he is saying. But as a matter of fact, he's the one who got his shit together and we're the deluded ones.

This just makes me mad

He was over on Norm McDonald Live and was spewing this "there is no ME I'm not a person" shit and all I was thinking of is how id give anything to have what he has and he doesn't even believe in it anymore

>bipolar
he's a literal sociopath

>All those comments
>He's just woke

What does this even mean?

>He got rid of his ego entirely

Sure that's why he's smugly reminding everyone he doesn't have an ego.

>his dead ex girlfriend left a letter acusing him of her death
That's the same blame-shifting horse shit as BOOHOO IT'S THE FIRST WORLD'S FAULT THAT THE THIRD WORLD IS A SHITHOLE, FUCKING COLONIALISM AND EXPLOITATION.

sheeperson detected

He can't kill himself since Jim Carrey doesn't exist anymore ;)))

Dude I dont think years of drug abuse and empty sex leads to enlightment

Did anyone watch the Norm Live with him? He's a fucking loon.

Yeah this the dumbest shit I've seen people saying. He's a fucking egomaniac. A truly enlightened person does not do this shit. Period.

Actually she just said she can't handle being alone. I get it, some people can't do it. I ignored my mom a lot and she killed herself.

I assume this is the note unless he has 2 dead ex girlfriends

“I’ve spent 3 days now in disbelief that you’re not here. I can go on brokenhearted and try to put the pieces back. I could, I just don’t have the will this time.

> I’m sorry you felt I wasn’t there for you. I tried to give you my best part.

> I don’t really know about burial or that sort of thing. You are my family so whatever you choose will be fine.

> Please forgive me. I’m just not for this world.”

>I don't believe that you exist, but there's a wonderful fragrance in the air.

pedowood seems to be preparing to murder him

he's already killed himself, right? and he killed his ex gf.

If you can't explain it, that makes you the sheep silly

>I’m just not for this world
that's fucking brutal

watching it right now, already creeped out

the first word google puts after I type jim carrey is death

Actually it's kind of lame. High school suicide level. The brutal thing is she was only 30.

She needed help, or just a beta orbiter that would never leave her side.

Agreed. Treating everyone around you as a child or however you want to describe it is just unrealistic.

If I had to guess from the limited resources we have on Jim, I would hazard that he's a narcissist as opposed to a Sociopath (psychopath, anti social personality disordered etc etc etc etc). A narcissist has a much shallower self worth than a Sociopath. A Sociopath is often stoic and far more cognizant in reading how their actions are perceived, I.e. A psychopath would probably be much more aware of how much of a retard Jim Carrey is coming across as
regardless, none of us have enough info to judge and properly assess le check out my dick today man

>I've invented a new method of transportaion!

Google searches go by your own history. Then again I do get 'dead' as 4th in an incognito browser.

I would say Harvey Weinstein is a narcissist. He showers everyone with gifts and cash and explodes at minor aggravations.

He probably just feels guilty about making that girl commit suicide and his way of coping with it is to act like an even bigger weirdo.

[autistic arm flapping intensifies]

Probably, love bombing is peak narcissism

That's a very literal and surface level take, people are deeper than that. Even said in his spoilers we can't know for sure though.

why didnt anyone stop him

Well, we have a whole expose on Weinstein with multiple, damning anecdotes of his behavior. I don't think Carrey's life has been scrutinized so much. Furthermore he doesn't REALLY seem to care what others think. I mean he acts ridiculous.

It may be surface-level but I don't think I'm wrong. Weinstein might have delusions of grandeur. God complex from being a king of Media for so long.

>Sam Hyde plays a weird character for comedy purposes
>hahah what a funny guy, I get it
>Jim Carrey does the same thing
>what a fucking weirdo. Jesus, what a creep. What the hell happened to him?

Just to show why Jim is in the business, and not Sam.

hell be fine

>S-Sam is satirizing white nationalists! he's not like that for realz h-heh heh
is that what you cucks have to tell yourselves to enjoy his comedy?

>I don't want to be disrespected like you have been doing. Before you, I might not have had very much but I had respect, I was a happy person. I loved life, I was confident and I felt good in my skin and was proud of most decisions I made, I met you, you introduced me to cocaine, prostitutes, mental abuse and disease. You did good things for me but being with you broke me down as a person Jim. I was promise Jekyll and instead I got Hyde. Because I love you I would have stuck out Hyde all year and done everything he wanted to be with Jekyll for 5 of those but you threw me away when you absorbed anything worthwhile that was left of me.