Did any of the other heroes have kids?

Did any of the other heroes have kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAh7onp0bCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is kind of weird that most super heros don't have children now that you mention it. They usually have to retire before they settle down.

Syndrome may have killed most of them before they got kids.

In a deleted scene, Syndrome said that it was illegal for supers to breed.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAh7onp0bCo

>Syndrome has created a entire generation of possible villains because their is a good chance they don't have a parent figure in their life to try to help them with powers.

>illegal to breed

comeon user, like rules every stopped anyone from fucking.

I know at least one adopted kids and was fairly saintly before being offed by syndrome. It was in his profile

There's a difference between a deleted scene and a sequence that was cut from the script all the way back in preproduction.

Thunderhead. Adopted 5 young'ns. Was also possibly gay.

>Was also possibly gay.
When was that hinted?

Just a jape. His profile mentions he takes care of the kids along with his roommate, Scott.

It's different for animated media.

> most of the backstory takes place in the 50's
> takes care of 5 adopted kids with his roommate

uh...

Raises 4 children with the help of his 'roommate' scott

'roommate' yeeeeah..

Hey, superheroics don't pay very well, it makes sense to share a room with a friend.

All joking aside, I love this kind of plot in cape media. It was the only part I liked about Before Watchmen, and it was my favorite part about Jupiter's circle.

>Gazerbeam
Come on, user. It's even in his name.

>Male Gaze-r beam
You're right, he's CISHet scum that breeds with women who are probably OFFERING themselves to him which is utterly demeaning and he's a pig for going through with it. Unless he didn't actually go through with it, in which case he's a pig for rejecting them because of their looks and/or their personality. And if they weren't offering themselves to him, it was rape all along. And if they weren't offering themselves and he didn't do anything, then he was an asshole for either looking or not looking at them.

That scene is still from when Syndrome was going to be just a minor secondary vilain that just appear on one scene.

The 2-Disc edition of Incredibles is amazeballs for all the worldbuilding it does

Was Gazerbeam autistic

Frozone could've had a kid or maybe he could have one in the sequel

>Bob pretending that he cut off his fingers
>"You don't even know where the hospital is do you"

This shit's gold

I wonder if all that is Brad telling us he hates insurance companies or Bob hallucinating for the same reason.

I like where this is going

Good thing it was made back then. We couldn't get away with a line like this in today's culture.

Woman! Where is my super suit? Right?

>We couldn't get away with a line like this in today's culture.
Just you wait. We're coming back, user.

> Thread is perfectly civil
> Let's ruin it by making up some weird controversy

don't.

GAZERBEAM WAS RIGHT

That's really fucking stupid. Man, this movie does not hold up at all.

Gamma Jack probably has atleast one illegitimate child

But it wasn't in the movie.

To be fair from all the NSA files it seems like even the legit Golden Age heroes included a lot of people who were pretty morally fucked up or just not that great.

That was obvious b8, user

Yep.

>Only non-movie / non-cape malfunction super missing from Syndrome's kill files
>audio file inadvertently deleted by her electromagnetic aura; hard to track electronically

She could well be alive

>All of the profits that we earn will go straight into a very large very provincial Icelandic festival. It will be the wrap party to end all wrap parties. By this, the mayor's office meant business. Here we are in the midst of a great budget crisis and no one should elect someone without a sense of humor. The real issue will be to confront the laws head on and uphold justice.

This is gold.

Yeah, I'd think Plasmabolt is pretty much immune to electronic surveillance as a living EMP.

/k/ and /out/ would love her. Perfect innawoods waifu.

>Obsessed with the outdoors. Secret Identity: Forest Ranger
>Adamant about separating hero and civilian identities

Yeah, she's literally off hiding in the woods somewhere. If they bring her back for Incredibles 2 somehow I'll give Pixar mad props for deepest lore.

Must have have sucked for Stratogale's parents to find out that their daughter died.

>Zoo volunteer
>Loves to fly
I feel like there should be some retarded theory about how she is related to the Mr. Fredericksen, but I'm too tired to come up with it.

I REALLY like the scene with Syndrome breaking into their home at night. I like the idea in general of a supervillain trying to settle old scores by attacking them when they're at their most vulnerable like that.

I'd like to see a similar scene in the sequel.

I remember reading that at some point Gazer Beam was supposed to have a son that was supposed to be dating Violet and Bob was butthurt about it because of the implications of a teenager with X-ray vision.

It's the leading cause of breast cancer among supers.

Who was the villain of the movie in that draft? He had a name, but what was his goal and relation to the Parrs or supers?

haha nice meme bro dae hate le sjw feminazis

can you imagine that funeral
parents are burying nothing but a picture and an empty casket
family and highschool friends who just found out she was a super
bunch of other supers feeling guilty because they let someone that young go out by herself
and a bunch of protesters picketing all of it because it was straight during the hero-protest era

his name was Xerek
unlike Syndrome who was a full-fledged supervillain, Xerek was more of a villain you'd see in James Bond, which fit the movie's early theme of the phasing out of superheroes in favor of world-class spies
he was one of Helen's exes (who she left after learning he was a criminal) who, due to some experiment gone wrong, became a decrepit old man from advanced aging

while he didnt show up in the movie, they actually used him in the comic as the main antagonist with pretty much the same backstory, leading a villain team called the Unforgivables

and in the end of it all, he pretty much won

by "pretty much won" i only mean he succeeded in getting the Incredibles hated by all right before the comic was cancelled

>Imagine the whole Parr family going againts some new young villian
>In the middle of the fight Bob and Helen realize with this guy set of powers, between the fight they have flashbacks of his hero friend doing similar stuff
>They break the fight and ask what's his name is the child of one of their dead friends

I really would love to see the dynamic between Frozone and any others new potential characters. "The incredibles 2 was moved up to a June 2018 release date. In December 2016, it was confirmed on Samuel L. Jackson's Facebook page, that he had begun recording his lines for the highly anticipated sequel, confirming his return as Frozone.[2]"

So, what is required by law for all homeowners?

>"My super suit, woman! I swear, women's liberation was the worst thing to happen since the Supers Registration Act!"

A little too extreme for me.

God, all I want is him and Bob commentating over another shitty cartoon.

>Starts out insisting it doesn't matter
>It doesn't mean a thing.
>He doesn't care.
>Near the climax, he asks Mr or Mrs Incredible what their parent would do.

You're.....tan.

Honestly I'm so intrigued by all the other Supers and their backstories. Besides Elastagirl/Mr. Incredible and the love triangle between Frozone, Blazestone and Downburst, I wonder what other relationships existed within the Supers circle?

don't know why frozone doesn't got a kid seems like he's good with them

Oh, that slaps me on the knee! I don't remember it being like this.

True.

>Gazerbeam
The 13-year-old in me will never not chuckle at this name.

What?

"gay" zer beam

That is probably the basest joke I've seen in a while.

You know what ECM is on military aircraft? There's a reason it isn't left on all the time, it lets people know you're there.

I really hope Gilbert Huph will be the villain for the new movie. If he didn't get mind wiped with the rest of Insuricare due to the critical condition he was in, he'd hold a far bigger grudge than Buddy did before becoming Syndrome.

In a deleted scene from an early draft it was mentioned its illegial
But that was with a vastly difrent plot so it probably does not mean much

Agreed

HE can't shoot his gaze straight

Whats the bet the sequel contridicts huge chunks of it.
Also why no sequel i know the underminer was dealt with in games (the gba game was pretty great) but there has to be other stuff they could have done.

that would've been pretty funny actually, a shame that didnt make the cut

Would the kid even have the same powers as the parent though? Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack don't have their parents abilities after all.

Maybe if only one parent is super the powers remain largly the same

How far did you get through this post before cringing. First sentence for me.

Drawfags get on this

>This movie from 10 years ago is too offensive! for today's society!!
17 year olds trying to be oldfags is hilarious.

how is this movie so good holy shit

usually i hate sequels but i'm so hyped for this one

>one
im pretty sure he had dozens in an attempt to make more supers

>Good thing it was made back then. We couldn't get away with a line like this in today's culture.

It's not like he hit her or anything and on top of that she gave him lip back it was both parties doing what couples do.

>be me, thunderhead
>have cool storm powers
>didnt do too well in school, but really nice guy
>i know im not very smart but i try to help people anyway
>adopt 5 orphan kids because i love kids and i hate the idea of a kid growing up without a parent
>raise them with my boyfriend scott
>have to tell people he's just my roommate because if people knew i was gay my reputation would be permanently ruined
>bros with mr incredible, have eating contest with him
>attend his wedding
>die after getting my cape caught on a rocket
>spend my last moments frantically trying to unhook my cape before the rocket exploded

Fuck, I want to see this.

do you think thunderhead got sad at bob and helens wedding because he knew that he'd never be able to marry the man he loved

Honestly, I know the cape thing was mostly a joke played for laughs, but the more I think about it the sadder it gets for me. Imagine having the boldness of a super, the might and the gumption and the charisma, and you spend your final moments not in a dramatic final stand, or a valuable sacrifice for the greater good, but in a moment of primal fear and panic as you realize that your powers and pride can't help you know, and as you fumble to save yourself from such a stupid, wretched mistake, a part of you already accepted that this small issue was enough to topple a giant like you, and that you'll die from a foolish innocent mistake.
being a Sup Forumsfag, I dream of the personality a super-me could have, but the idea of a confident me suddenly slammed down to reality almost hurts.

Jet engines also hurt

But seriously, a snapclasp thing would solve their issues with capes

Holy fuck at first glance that sounded juvenile but that's actually pretty clever

Naw, you're just an idiot.

I imagine there would a couple of sore spots for gay supers - complaining about having to keep secret identities would be awkward, for example.

Maybe the sequel will bring this up.

Not other user but I never would have thought of "gay" belonging in gazerbeam

We actually have brought this up in the past.
But instead of them being villains it was a Kingdom Come scenario

jesus
christ
how
terrfying

You could just adopt children as a single male back in the 50s?

I don't think the pedo panic had settled in yet back then

How old do you guys think all of the character will be? What will the time gap be?

Characters* In incredibles 2*

Hopefully dash is at least high school age

The government was rather involved in their lives, wasn't it? They probably helped him adopt them with his "roommate" and in the better case, let Scott keep them afterwards.

If other heroes had kids imagine what it might be like, I mean like that a guy with super strength and a woman with stretching powers made a boy with super speed and a girl with the ability to turn invisible and create force fields imagine what else is there in the incredibles universe

I should brush up on my incredibles lore.