youtube.com/watch?v=RwrRBkSKYps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's funny but no.

>married to a femin-

Oh, a Canadian poster. Nevermind.

Except he married a nigger and is now totally cucked

>racist
Are you dumb?

He may have been at one point but now he is a blue pilled defender of BLM and other leftist crap.

He's basically hinted that he will vote Trump just so he can walk around Hollywood and watch everyone have a nervous breakdown (around 1:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=JQk0V_8iZwQ

he's fucking stupid, so no.
and he opposes Stefan Memeneux.
very dissappointed.

I fell in love with an Indian girl and I want non Europeans to be removed from Europe.
Im very confused.

He's moderate as fuck IMO

Watch the bit on hitting women

My kind of guy, calls out the bullshit but keeps a cool head about things overall

Also I'm not voting Trump (or Hill) but I tell people I am to trigger them

>racist
>married a nigger
How does that work?

Hes got a nigger girlfriend and is relapsing. Sup Forums isn't that stupid.

He's an idiot. Obviously low IQ.

>>believes in the bilderberg meme
GEEEEE
A OP is a jew me thinks

You forgot the
>literal, unironic cultural Marxist
>married to a nigress

Lol he married an SJW niggress and some of her point of view seeps into his all the time. Yeah he's was a normal skeptical guy and still has some of that but his wife has corrupted him long ago.

From his recent podcasts and interviews it sounds like he fucking hates her but he was more in your face and raw before he got married

Really disappointed by this, white guilt is a cancer.

hilarious podcast though, he gives good advice

him marrying nia is dissapointing

>divorce incoming
that would be a carrer boost for him, trashing marriage like noone else

Vote for folks that don't give a fuck about you
>I picked a shitty side
>I'm so smart

It's like you were so eager for an excuse to post that, that you didn't consider the contextual relevance.

fuck bill, I fucking dropped him, fucking pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA

>vote for folks who don't care about you
Humor me. who are you voting for?

Libertarian so they get funding next election. This year's winner will deal with so much gridlock that they will make Carter look like he was super successful

right there with you, famalam

A
L
E
P
P
O

>racist
not at all
>sexist
not at all
>thinks all career politicians are scum
who doesn't

I miss being this naive, I want my innocence back!

>well founded opinion

nah, they just like to argue. bill talks a lot of shit, and she can give him shit right back while still liking each other

I saw him a couple of months ago. Still utterly savaged feminism and women.

Bitches tried and failed to heckle him

I dunno Mr Bond, Sam Kinison had some good material about marriage.

>implying negresses are not the most submissive of the race pairings.

you know youre blue pilled when you refer to bilderberg as a "meme" like its not commonly accepted fact

I've been a fan for years and his 3 stand up specials are god tier, which makes the blue pill faggotry that is seeping into his recent material that much worse. Don't know if I will even bother checking out his next special.

He married a nigger and is beholden on the Jews for his income stream. What more do you need to know? He bashes white women and sucks kike and nigger dick. He's worthless.

Naive idealist

Listening to his podcasts it seems like the world he knew has quickly left him behind, so it's hard for him to focus on the reality of the situation

Yeah you and the other 3 faggots voting for Johnson can swap fedora advice at the celebration party.

In the hands of braindead burgers no truth goes untainted, the few "red pills" that have legitimate power will be co opted by the mainstream and twisted until they are unrecognizable.

Wow he endorses Hitler at the very end

>kill politicians

>he makes zillions of fucking dollars

Yes, and that's why it's bullshit that he

>still feels this way

Fucking retard.

You're going to destroy the libertarian party by voting for johnson. The guy is a democrat.

ZIP...

As if marrying a nigger is that bad.

At least her bruises don't show if you slap her around for not keeping her mouth shut and legs open.

Have you ever seen a black woman in real life? You can't be serious.

Does she make good curry?

Not in the slightest. He's totally blue-pilled, hates Trump, supports BLM, spews the usual Liberal talking points. I can see how you might think this but the beer drinking, sports loving chauvinist stuff is about as far as he'll go to being based.

>married to a baboon

NO FUCK OFF NO COMEDIAN IS RED PILLED YOU FUCKING KEK

GO BACK TO SUCKING DICK FOR YOUR HEROINE ADDICTION YOU FAILED COMEDIAN

That makes no sense.

He's not doing it for himself you fucking retard

I wouldn't say he's totally blue-pilled.

I've heard him question entry level things like 9/11, digital currency, the banker elite, the federal reserve and a whole bunch of things like that. He's said he thinks they're going to try to microchip humans at some point and has a cynical attitude towards government and the media.

Racists will judge him for marrying a black woman, and Trump worshippers will judge him for criticising Trump (though he's been harder on Hillary imo and will probably vote Trump).

I think it's hard for a reasonable person to dislike him, he's good at what he does, works hard at it, and lives basically how he wants.

Plus he flies a helicopter.

I know that feel.

There's this Sri Lankan muslim chick that I fucking fawn over.

Jesus Christ why must this happen to me?

Billy Bitch Tits blowing it as usual

...RECRUITAH

He hates trump

So no.

He and Joe Rogan have both gone bluepilled as fuck due to their SJW Hillshill wives denying them pussy.

he enjoys trump

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

it's weird that Bill got the jungle fever. He seems like a same race sex kind of guy.

Funniest comedian in the business. Better than Stanhope and the MMA meathead fuck.

He's gonna get divorced in a year or so. Trust me. Listen to the podcast, the parts where he's talking about his wife is the angriest you'll ever see him.

Hopefully he get's a nice white chick that ages like wine. Dude deserves one.

He's funny but comedians can't into politics. He's too moderate for Sup Forums's liking.

racist? hahah His wife Nia....

He fucking gets it though.

Burr is based but his wife...holy shit his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwrRBkSKYps

just listen for a fucking MINUTE. she's unbearable. he puts her in her place a few times but god damn she's awful

>billwhy.jpg

He deserves better honestly. He seems like he'd be a good husband and father, but he needs a woman who actually loves him for him.

Darkie just wants his fucking wallet.

He probably angrily ass fucks her from time to time and calls it even.

Ol' Billy McBitch Tits Burr

>into the trash

when did he talk about Stef? Link pls

>TAKE THIS YOU FUCKING NIGGER SLUT!
>THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY YOUR MASTER!!!

What did he mean by this?

OL' FRECKLES
BILLY FAT AGAIN
BILLY BONGOS'

JUST CHECKIN' IN ON YA

He's redpilled enough. His podcast is what I would listen to when I had to close at my old job. It got me through the nights.

He's dad-core redpilled

Meaning he's not afraid to call out bullshit that doesn't directly target a particular group of people that'd get him in trouble if he said it too loudly

I bet if you got him alone and drunk enough, and asked him "dude, is it the jews?" I bet he wouldn't immediately deny it.

Is she dravidian? Or has a hint of indo euro abiut her?

I think it'd be more "YOU LIKE DAT? YOU LIKE DAT? YEAH, YOU FUCKING LIKE DAT."

*about

NVM... I listened to his critique and it was dogshit tier. Not only that, it wasn't even funny

no, bill strikes me as old school racist. the kind that wasn't afraid to fuck a black woman to spite all the black guys fucking white women. plus, with nia, he's completely shielded from any racial criticism.

just saw his recent standup, and i swear to god burr pedaled a joke i heard first on pol.

Bill is as funny as any comedian ever, but he's got high level white guilt which tarnishes my enjoyment of his work sometimes.

not hardcore enough, braw

Nick Di Paolo is the only comedian that approaches redpilled. He name dropped cultural Marxism on CC back in the day and his podcast is 50% just ranting about liberal hypocrisy.

>through some miracle Johnson is elected
>won't deport illegals and gets triggered when anyone refers to them as illegal
>tons of beaners and ragheads come into the USA
>Demographics permanently cement a democrat supermajority
>no Republican or Libertarians have a chance at winning the presidency ever again
>Libertarian party is obsolete in USA forever

wew lad, good idea, feel the Johnson

He is not /pol at all. He is pretty much centre. On the right in some issue left on others. He is a funny cunt though.

He's kinda just a stuttering fucking moron with absolutely no knowledge of literally anything. Every single video I've ever seen of his he's just ranting about something he saw for 30 seconds on YouTube and then didn't look in to it at all, but still had to have a 10 minute incoherent rant about it.

Plus he looks like an ugly version of Stefan Molyneux.

>he looks like an ugly version of Stefan Molyneux.

There's a non-ugly version?

OH, it's BRUTAL!

jesus christ, that ape looks like a man

>it's a "bill holds an opinion that he realises will get him in trouble so he backs away from it and says "i don't fuckin' know"" episode

I see your point, regardless I love Bill Burr, all the butthurt autists in Sup Forums wont change that for me, it's good fucking comedy, I'm sorry it's not "redpilled"

I'm mixed with Bill, I can't stand when he talks politics, everything else though is pretty hilarious.

Bill has gone off the sjw edge recently, sad to see but if it makes him happy

Like recently?

I bet your mother spanked you as a child.

Nia is unbearable, quickest way to get me to stop listening is when he tells her to grab a headset, bill just starts killing his own jokes by reacting them and explaining them seriously.