The fuck? WALKING DEAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=NhEl6vpCGLQ

Who the fuck is still watching this shit? It's hilariously bad. I only ironically keep up to date with it by looking at the Sup Forums webms posted on the Mondays after episodes.

is this show still going on?

>posting a trailer that came out months ago with some song over it instead of the original

why

God it was so good before any of this.

>I hope you got your shitting pants on
>Because you are gonna shit your pants

Dude who the actual fuck writes this

That's even ridiculous for Negan, it's not even clever! Literally

>POO POO PEE PEE

it never was good

That's IS his character you mouthbreather.

Glad I dropped this shitshow in S6.

"Cover your ears." Was worse just because of the execution of it trying to be badass for that woman.

>too stupid to understand why Negan acts really corny
Don't reproduce.

More seasons
More money into renewing salaries of "stars".
Less money into real production value.

It has been like that and it will be like that forever and ever.

What the fuck, it looks like a Titan from AoT.

This series is a joke at this point desu.

>another season of nothing

lower middle class women who like soap operas and guns

the show was never good, not even the so called 'masterpiece' first season.

the first episode was great

Fear The Walking Dead is worse, somehow.

Pretty amazing how shitty acting and writing can pass for a TV show just by slapping the name of a successful franchise onto the end of a title.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than the people who enjoy these shows.

>Let's make a show about the first days of the infection
>infection starts
>literally a black screen that says TWO WEEKS LATER
>the world has gone to shit and everybody is already dead and accustomed to the zombies

It was such a load of shit.

I dropped it the beginning of season 2.

>dude it's not about the zombies
>humanity is the real monster

I hate this show.

Dropped midway through S3, no joke, it's one of the worst TV shows I've ever seen.

I don't even like this show anymore but how is it that every single TWD thread there's someone who reminds you that he used to watch the show but his taste was too good to still watch it?

>haha its bad on purpose you idiot!

Has there ever been a perfect TV series or one that ended at the right time? The shit ones go on forever and the good ones end too soon. Or is that just how it is

>says the guy that doesn't like the show anymore

>I'm only human

jesus fucking christ

It was such a tease. Slow descent of society! Nope....walking dead 2

That was the point that I lost faith in this show. I actually LIKED season 1 I made it to the middle of season 3 before dropping it completely, but The Walking Dead: Southwest Edition if just no. They glossed over the part everyone was interesting in so they could have another show where they drive out into the boonies to film instead of trying to get permission in the city. They also did it in the worst way with evacuations, Daniel overrunning all of Los Angeles with a football stadium full of walkers for the dumbest god damn reason, and "Cobalt" explaining where millions of people went and how society collapsed overnight. It makes me so mad. They couldn't even be bothered following up on it by having the main group find where the evacuations and Cobalt military retreat went, maybe give us a little rundown on how something like Fort Benning went to shit in mainline Walking Dead. The season 2 finale SEEMED like it could've been doing that, but nope, it was just a bunch of survivalist ranchers playing dressup and doing experiments on an abandoned military base for some reason?

Do animals in this shit universe turn into zombies as well or no?

I cannot believe this song has been used in promotional material for two major products, mass effect 3 and now this.

Isn’t this one of the worst songs EVER written??

Nope. The zombies will eat animal carcasses as readily as they would people, but whatever brings people back from the dead doesn't being animals back.

It was Mass Effect Andromeda. It was also used in the Doctor Who series 10 promos

Maybe they're foolish.

Maybe they're blind.

that's some early silent hill game right?

It was also used in the season premier of Into the Badlands.

I still watch it as soon as it airs because I will watch anything zombie related no matter how fucking shite it is.
I've been a zombie fan since I was about 8, and I've seen some absolutely awful shite since then, but I still love it all.

Did this season go downhill after Shane died? I remember dropping it somewhere in the third season.

>only reason to keep watching senpai

grow up

I miss that big ole' gorilla. The show wasn't as fun without him stirring shit up.

what about vampires? The whole modern zombie idea came from I am Legend.

>The whole modern zombie idea came from I am Legend.
t. retarded child

this looks so bad

Romero has said that I am Legend was one of his influences when writing the script for night of the living dead.

wtf I like men

I am just scrolling through the catalog and i see this thread, that TWD has an 8th (EIGHTH) season. It's not about taste, I stopped watching game of thrones but I recognize that it has high production value and good acting and there are still some very good scenes in it, but TWD has bottom of the barrel production, awful CGI, terrible acting, the most retarded and predictable storylines ever written, it is seriously the worst show I have ever seen in my life and it absolutely blows my mind that it's still running and people are still watching it.

Tokien also said he was influenced by both Norse mythology and Christianity and I don´t see you praising the Pope and vikings for the fantasy genre

literally the first thing he says is "it's gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon"
why are you pretending to be surprised by this?

Did they? She's old enough to be his mother.

>I stopped watching game of thrones but I recognize that it has high production value and good acting and there are still some very good scenes in it
Only delusional idiots think that.

>The same speech about survivin with eachother by 2 different characters in the same 2 minute trailer for about the 200th time in the shows history

Stopped watching this trash after Shane died

can't wait till they adapt this

or this

>body of a sister
>expertise of a mother

the only good seasons were the first one and the first half of the second one. anyone who watched it beyond that and think its anything but trash is an utter pleb

What is sustaining the undead?
Are they not rotting, somehow?
Shouldn't they be liquid after this much time?

no, it was always bad

Theshow finished with Shane. NOT a Shanefag apologist but the conflict there was interestingg. After that only LOLEVIL LMAO villains.

look at this fucking post lol

But is true. Written like shit, but true

this 2bh, can't understand how people can tolerate such a shitty show, i managed to watch it until beth's death but it was so awful I just couldn't do it

BASED NEGAN

>Simon doing it AGAIN in the background
I can't even be bothered dumping the other several images again, but we're reaching double digit instances here.

>read story about barricading yourself in a house while not-vampires try to get in
>write a screenplay about barricading yourself in a house while ghouls try to get in
>nah it's not a DIRECT influence
you're a fucking retard and your parents hate you

I find it entertaining while preparing fruits.

I hear the shitposting gets fun here when new episodes air. Is that true?

Dropped this shit show after the nigger with the tiger pretending to be a king or some shit. Dumbest shit ever.

to be fair, they also care about eating each other...

...out

>tfw the only good Walking Dead stories are told in video game format

>fucking mass effect andromeda trailer music

He's a former zookeeper (hence the tiger, which he tended to) and did community theater as a hobby. He puts on a grandiose act because he knows his weak and scared community only feels safe, happy, and productive with a larger-than-life folk hero shepherding them. They're even more sheltered than Alexandrians were because he selfishly keeps vital information from all but a few of his most trusted lieutenants, as he doesn't trust them to deal with the realities of the world. They know about the zombies and all that, but that's basically it.

I think it's a pretty decent story and it has some pretty interesting developments in relation to Alexandria and Hilltop conspiring against the Saviors, but the execution could've been better.

Literally the only good one was 2

>Literally the only good one was 2

I disagree. I think all 3 seasons are good eveb if the third one has a lots of room for improvement.

First season has the best characters and most impactful events. Season 2 has Michael Madsen in two episodes.