>His general Tumblr
moringmark.tumblr.com
>The Comics:
moringmark.tumblr.com/post/153384123168/page-1-2-3-4-5-about-ship-war-au

Enjoy, Lads.

BEST.
GIRL.

Where is she?!

And no I'm not looking for Jackie, I'm looking for the other whore!

SHOW YOURSELF BITCH!!!

I'll post this everyday until you like it

You rang cuck?

Back for more?

I'll squash you like the bug you are and proceed to fuck marco over your corpse!!!

She is the best, and you guys know it. Just wait for the season finale, when that beautiful 50% becomes reality.

>Best girl in Best Form
>Best bug

YOU ARE NOTHING CONNIE, NOTHING!!!!

I'll send your stool stepping ass back to the ganges river where you belong!!!!!

BRING IT ON SLUT!!!!

Enough fucking talk!!!

DING DING DING!

It's show time poo in loo!!!

>"Emergence".
>ShindoL

Remember Star, Marco and I are the BEST SHIP.

THE.

BEST.

SHIP.

Heh, nice shot. BUT I won't lose to a dung beetle like you...

Nah I mean the compiled ones.

I want to sedate Star with propofol and dump her body inside a running trash compactor.

I wonder if, when the time comes, they'll release the season finale early on the app as usual or hold off until after it's live.

I enjoyed the freakouts last year in real time even though I ended up having some bits of the episode slightly spoiled because for whatever reason I wasn't watching the stream.

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this???

Fucking lost my shit lmao

kek, is this from a generator or photoshop?

From a generator at newspaper.jaguarpaw.co.uk. I could photoshop things, but eh, fuck it

so many grammatical errors on there too

Behold the next Queen of Mewni

I have no idea who this is

I want to strap Star on to a chair and shove her left hand into a running blender.

20 dollars on Star. Give her hell!

It's funny and weird Nefcy based Star's best form on a Biblical demon.

Some background from the first season who only showed up once

ENOUGH

I'm ending this once and for all!!!

*draws sword*

>Biblical demon
Wait, really?

Makes it fitting then that she's consumed with one of the seven sins in that form

I want to pour krazy glue on Star's hair while she's sleeping so it gets stuck on her pillow.

I mean she's pretty much the fallen angel Lucifer, but female verison

not too noticeable.

So...We started to watch this show as our very own Western Sailor Moon, and it's slowly evolving into Berserk...

Who came up with this?

I want smack Star's head with a crowbar when she's riding her bike to school.

>Zoharistic Kabbalah
I've listened to enough /x/-type podcasts to know to stop at this

I want Star to contract the Ebola virus and die an agonizing death while Marco and I watch the new King Kong flick.

She actually showed up a few times as a stock Mewman backgrounder (I think in Match Maker, Sleep Spells, and Fortune Cookies) but she's never done or said anything.

Most notable things about her are her tits, ft. actual cleavage, and the fact that we've seen her wingless back proved early on that all Mewmans probably don't experience Mewberty.

Yep

>The female demon Lilith is listed as one of the Qliphoth, corresponding to the Sephirah Malkuth in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.
>The demon Lilith, the evil woman, is described as a beautiful woman, who transforms into a, butterfly-like demon, and it is associated with the power of seduction.

>The Qliphah is the unbalanced power of a Sephirah. Malkuth is the lowest Sephirah, the realm of the earth, into which all the divine energy flows, and in which the divine plan is worked out. However, its unbalanced form is as Lilith, the seductress.
>The material world, and all of its pleasures, is the ultimate seductress, and can lead to materialism unbalanced by the spirituality of the higher spheres. This ultimately leads to a descent into animal consciousness.
>The balance must therefore be found between Malkuth and Kether, to find order and harmony.

Lilith is viewed as the embodiment of the Goddess, a designation that is thought to be shared with what these faiths believe to be her counterparts one of which is Ishtar

>Star wields her wand which resembles the Star of Ishtar which is Ishtar's “MAGIC WAND"

>Istar Eshnunna, the Akkadian counterpart of Sumerian Inanna the goddess of fertility, love, war, sex, and power. She represents the planet Venus, 'unique star'. Reportedly, Inanna means Great Lady of An, god of heaven or, goddess of life.

>it is associated with the power of seduction
Why is Star so flat then

what use would one have of men with garbage taste?

>people drew Star with short hair
Can we get Jackie with long hair?

Short hair Star is BEST STAR

is YHVH gonna turn Star into a dude?

>no "pulled roughly in the middle of a desperate fuck" hairstyle
0/10

>janna and marco's love so pure that it sends me into a deep depression
what can i do bros

Does anybody have the picture of Janna with Blonde hair?

Wait it out bro, you know it's coming

There's nothing pure about a love that doesn't exist

have you never heard of a platonic ideal?

Wait for Daron to answer us

shes charming, shes confident, she has hobbies, i mean why cant he just open his eyes

because she doesn't have Jackie's THICC or Star's aryan genes

Must be all those years she invaded his privacy.

this makes me sound like a bitter anti-Manna, how do i not sound like i hate the ship

>Star's Aryan genes

Yup nothing like the prestigious cuck genes of northern Europeans

Star is not Aryan. She is a fucking BUG.

If you were to dissect her like the fucking bug she is you'd see she was full of purple hearts and gunk.

I don't know what I find hotter, that Star is also naked or if she's clothed.

>Star's aryan genes
star is a bug person, and according to hitler, insects=jews

Is there a difference Monsters and Demons, or is Tom just a pretentious monster with horns?

there seems to be a difference. like when star goes to tom's place for the party, she tells the lift 'all the way down', but she also knew tom before ever coming to earth,
so that implies there's a sort of a sphere of dimensions with HFIL at the bottom

What will Santa Diaz bring you?

My perspective based on what we know:

"Monsters" just seems to refer to sapient non-Mewman creatures that reside within Mewni, with some exceptions like Pony Heads and probably other things.

So pixies, demons, goblins, etc. wouldn't be considered monsters since they're from separate dimensions; the "monster" princesses at St. Olga's probably wouldn't be either since they're royalty of their home dimensions.

Like most kinds of racism it seems to have arbitrary exceptions/conditions.

Jarco, which is the best gift anyone could ask for

That's like asking Santa to bring you video of him fucking someone.

Come on man, don't include Santa in your presents

So Mewni creatures and magic/monsters are all laughably weak enough that a human child is able to effortlessly beat the shit out of then en masse.

A mewnian invasion of earth would get utterly destroyed by a single dude with a handgun, I guess it's a good thing the show's set in california?

Can't wait for the episode where Marco droves south across the border to visit family, monsters attack and get murdered and mutilated by the cartels

I thought Ponyhead came from her own dimension rather than Mewni

What the fuck.

No, she's from Mewni. Unfortunately some idiot at TV Tropes or whatever either heard it wrong or wanted to force his headcanon, and so said she and her father were from "Uni." That's still on that site and has spread all over the internet.

In Pony Head's first appearance she says she's from Mewni, Star calls Pony Head her best friend on Mewni, and "Pony Head Color" is apparently a popular color on Mewni. "Uni " as a place has never been mentioned or implied in the show but no one seems to have questioned this and I'm not making an account there to change that.

I know, right? Best bug? Butterfly? Fucking pleb taste.

Clearly best bug is the fucking ladybug

You are Best bug

The other half of Star's wand star.

You guys agree that the wand will 'reform' in the end, yeah? Do you think that the wand will then 'evolve' into an improved form?

I see, thaks

The faces just kill it. That mouth, those eyes, that head structure. Kill me already so I can revive in an alternate universe.

Do we have any drawfags in here that can draw good faces?

Like, that's just your opinion man

Anyone have that gif from the red belt episode that says "Welcome to /fit/?"

I wonder if Daron made stories where Star wasn't such a fucking loser

marco will be the only one who can restore stars wand

>marco prys green shard from ludos wand
>holds it up to stars wand
>reform to Lv3 wand in a bright flash of light

he is mending stars broken heart

its gonna reform into a Toffee who is one with the half-wand
then he will from there absorb Star's half

and only by DYPDAON can Star fight him

>Star understood the symbolism and finally moved on, realizing she can never break the true love that is Jarco

>DYPDAON
What does this mean

If she had continued the comic she would have eventually gotten the bike back from the bully, pic related. She stopped drawing the comic to start production on the pilot and so it makes the whole concept seem darker than it is because what we see is only half a story.

The show would have had Star being a delusional loser but ultimately succeeding each episode as a premise, rather than just her being a weirdo. It's just hard to tell with the few pieces of art out there from that stage.

What if Star raped Marco

>ShitPostBot 5000

nice

More like
>Star is Cancerous and on Hiatus

I want this. I want Comedic Suffering: The Comic.

I have a thing for stories with characters who are likable but almost never win and always have bad shit happen to them. Like Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy or Kaiji.

Okay /sug/

>DYPDAON
I'm guessing 'dip down'

I want autistic Star AU.

I really want to see the cucking of Star in the autismverse. It would be devastating.

Thats a little too real for me

What's the name of that cutie porcupine monster from On the Job?

Starco will prevail. All other shipping heresies must be put down.

top fucking kek. Dubs confirm. Star is worst girl, and anyone who likes her are cucks.

>Daron goes full anime
>uses Star cutting her hair to signify her maturity and character development
>kids wonder why Star cut her hair for no reason, and later some girls mimic her because she's their idol
I want this to happen so bad. She looks super cute.

>yfw every prominent girl kisses Marco before Star

Cartels would discover the profitability of Mewnian Corn instead.

Why are you being so hostile towards people who love Star? What's wrong with you? Parents not love you very much? No friends?

Cheer up, user. I'm sure your shitty life can't get to much more shitty.