Why is Amethyst the only character without a love interest?

Why is Amethyst the only character without a love interest?

Since all gems are canonically gay, what are her options?

Greg

She loves food like most fatties even though it's stated she doesn't even need to eat, she just wants to. Like most fatties

She's the only gem to have displayed any attraction to humans other than Rose (she said Greg was hot when he was young) so I think she can be paired with male characters easily.

>Since all gems are canonically gay
As far as we know, Rose was straight.

Says who? For all we know, most of the Gem cast could be ace.

kill lapis and take peridot

Ruby and Sapphire, pearl wanted Rose for 6000 years, Jasper wants Lapis, Peridot blushed when Garnet offered to fuse with her, Eyeball wanted her own Pearl, etc...

>Jasper wants Lapis, Peridot blushed when Garnet offered to fuse with her, Eyeball wanted her own Pearl, etc...
None of these strictly imply romance or sexuality

Oh yeah, clearly there was nothing sexual about this. Not to mention Garnet telling Peridot "I understand if you're not ready".

Wouldn't Rose be the only gay one since they're entire race is female?

>She's the only gem to have displayed any attraction to humans other than Rose

Isn't Pearl currently lusting over a dyke that looks like Rose?

That was clearly aspirations of power and status.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Attraction to male humans is so far exclusive to Rose and Amethyst, I guess.

My little user can't be this naive.

that's not eyeball wanting a pearl
keep up

Because she is obese and no one love's obese people.

No, it's just Eyeball in the background crying because she isn't getting felt up by Jasper.

#connectthedots

There's always Vidalia...

This. Everyone and their moms remember the sexual connotations of her comments on young Greg and her shapeshifting into Rose to the near rape of an emotionally fragile, broken single dad.

Ok let me lay this out for you so you can understand it.
- I never said Eyeball wasn't gay.
- I said that Eyeball wanting a Pearl was not evidence of her being gay.
Oh wait, that's it. that's literally all that you're not understanding somehow.

Then what do YOU think a gay gem would do with a made to order servant?

POWER
AND
STATUS

Gem culture is CLEARLY class based.

>ITT: Shippers try to justify their existence even though its all just pointless and inane.

Does anyone have that fanart of Doc getting felt up?

She's just a young teenager. Irresponsible, impulsive, brash, easily flustered. She once 'experimented' with Greg, who of course was horrified.

Which does make me question her fusing with Pearl. That seems kind of unhealthy now. I mean, regardless of whether we should assess her relationship to Rose as 'little sister', 'daughter' or 'family dog'.

She was attracted to Greg, not 'humans'. If anything she'd shapeshift into animals to get her rocks off.

>That embarrassing phase, 2000 years ago, when she had a confused relationship with a puma

>all gems are canonically gay

BULL-SHIT.

You CAN'T state that for a species with either NO genders or just ONE gender.

Even Ruby and Sapphire are coded male and female. The most effeminate thing you can say about Ruby is that she's butch as hell.

Hell, the one Ruby who wasn't behaved like a stereotypical gay MALE.

And Garnet as a whole may have big hips, but in practice she is genderless with masculine tendencies.

What about Amethyst is emphatically female? If you said she was a boy, you wouldn't have to change much.

...Heck, the same goes for all gems. They have female VA's, but that's IT.

The ONLY exception was Rose Quartz, who was archetypically female in the sense she was a mother, but otherwise...

At least if they did it in a quality manner. Like let's say only high-class writers which understand personality chemistry could possibly be called shippers. But nowadays anyone can be called what they're not. Especially feminists and deviantart artists.

Have you ever seen someone look like that in anticipation of getting a medal?

Something you want to tell us, user? It's okay, the group understands.

user, treating those of lower class as sex toys is a practically universal experience.

Greg and Vidalia are her mom and dad.

>Rose was straight

Rose was into bestiality. She fucked an inferior species which the Gems had attempted to domesticate. It's disgusting and she should have been put to death for her perversion.

Jasper pls go

No, it's Xenophillia. Beastiality implies that the other party lacked the cognitive capacity to understand and, thereby, consent to the sexual act.

Aren't you guys supposed to stay in your containment thread?

No, they're not, they're asexual aliens, not Humans, as stated by the writers themselves.

OP confirmed for SJW retard who doesn't even know what he is watching.

>cares this much about shipping
Utterly cancerous. Pic related, it's OP.

Technically the act DID put her to death so...

I don't think there is one up at the moment. I suppose this should be considered the containment thread.

Report any additional Steven Universe threads.

See, I feel like her and Vidalya got up to some shit. Coked up threesomes and the like.

She doesn't like men so much as she likes debauchery in all forms. Which can include doing stuff with dicks. Or growing her own. Or both.

Not every character needs a love interest.Whenever writers try to give every character a love interest, the series always goes downhill.

Amy's character arc is about her learning to love herself and giving her a love interest would probably undermine her development.

"Gay" can cover both homosexuals and homoromantics.

Shut the fuck up idiot.

Peridot
Some random human slut

You seem to be in violation of Global Rule #2 and #6

That's almost entirely your headcanon, though.

No, she's still alive user. I fought her and her army not too long ago.pic related, her partner and a tratoirous era 2.

Quit avatarfagging.

Where? Is she behind that kid? No, that would be silly. She's too tall to hide behind him. I know! The child will take us to Rose. That must be it.

Where's Debbie? Is she behind that fat girl? Is she going to lead us to Debbie? She's carrying a purse. She must have a map to Debbie in her purse.

Congratulations! You figured out what I was parodying! Army you such a big, smart boy? Yes you are! Here's a stick as a reward for doing it all on your own.

>army you such a big, smart boy?

Did you eat lead paint as a child?

Autocorrect you undermined me once more damn it.

>Greg and Vidalia are her partners in weekly threesomes
fify

Best reply

>Have you ever seen someone look like that in anticipation of getting a medal?

Yes. Its a cartoon.

They were teasing the possibility of her and Peridot before they doubled down on Peridot and Lapis.

Got a source on that, fammy?

this reminds me Ruby and Sapphire are engaged in constant sex

Rose was Bi

She was with Pearl before Greg cucked Pearl

>She was with Pearl
We don't really know that. Pearl was just insanely, slavishly devoted. We don't know if Rose ever returned it.

Rebecca Sugar said so

At best she got to be in the room and watch like the household pet.
However, more than likely she was stuck babysitting Sourcream instead.
doing strange things to him in the process...

Can you really be considered "gay" if your race has one gender and mating with said gender is a natural biological process which produces new life?

>being this naive...
Becki Sweets loves every flavor of the rainbow.
Her pet rocks do, too.

>woman lives in an unfulfilling dyke relationship for centuries
>meet a guy and ten years later fulfill life purpose and procreate
Damn, didn't think Sugar was redpilled.

No one?

This isn't Mass Effect.
Gems are grown, not born.

Except you're fucking wrong.

What a compelling argument.

Name all the love interests.

she's clearly into Peridot and she might have been into Greg

although to be fair more than any of the other CGs she's a strong independent gem who doesn't need anyone

Ruby and Sapphire. Rose and Greg. Steven and Connie. Lars and Sadie. Pearl and Mystery girl. Obviously no concrete proof of Lapis and Peridot yet, but it's strongly hinted.

>strongly hinted
Stopped reading. Good thing for your post that you put it at the end.

God forbid you stop reading my post halfway through. What would I have done?

>still thinks Lapidot will happen

oh user there is a reason Zuke quit the show, and it wasn't because they made Lapidot canon

you might get lucky and Rebecca will allow poly, because she seems to like including abnormal relationships

If it happens you'll know right after I do. Because you'll hear my boner break the sound barrier.

>these two roommates are OBVIOUSLY in love with one another because they are around each other all the time
I take it you don't have many friends.

I thought it was because she somehow managed to be too much of an obnoxious liberal even for Sugar

I have never experienced physical contact with a woman.

The only gems that would want a freak accident like Amethyst would be her group, but they're all spoken for. So that just leaves her with humans.

how is that even possible? I mean were you grown in a test tube?

>I was fine with the men
>Who would come into her life now and again.

Am I the only person who actually listens to the lyrics of the songs? Whatever relationship Pearl and Rose had, it certainly wasn't exclusive.

You don't have to of even seen the opposite sex to have friends, user.

My fat fetish sense is tingling.

Least gay gem, least popular gem. Really causes you to cogitate.

That'd pretty much be the exact same thing as Sadie/Lars except a different kind of shitbag.

>least popular gem
That's not Garnet.

It mirrors her own life

It wasn't exclusive but it was vaguely mutual

The question becomes the level of their relationship. Pearl seems to imply some sort of ongoing rejection which would preclude some sort of romantic relationship.

Rose loved Pearl but Rose loved many things

True, the lack of exclusivity could be Pearl's sticking point, but bits of dialogue indicate that Rose's flings with humans were spaced out and temporary. Very temporary considering the timescale the gems are working on.

This is the only ship I want to see and ffs I don't want it hamfisted into the show for fat tumblrina's sake, I just want to see more shorty squad.

>domesticate
This makes me smile for some reason.

I think it's implied that Rose understands love in general, while Pearl's love is more of an obsessive loyalty. She doesn't understand Rose's motives and it haunts her that Steven is a physical manifestation of everything she doesn't want to accept.

>Beastiality implies that the other party lacked the cognitive capacity to understand and, thereby, consent to the sexual act.

Greg consented, but do not sit there and tell me he understood what was going to happen or whatever the fuck Rose was thinking.

>we will never see an alternate universe where Connie is Steven's human pet

>Pink Diamond rules nu-Earth
>Steven exists
Pick one.