If Joker's beard is black why is his hair still green Sup Forums? Wouldn't he have grown it out at this point...

If Joker's beard is black why is his hair still green Sup Forums? Wouldn't he have grown it out at this point? Or does he dye it regularly?

It's just a comic. You should really just relax.

He clearly made his beard out of some poor bastard's shaved pubes. Probably while making Woolly Willy jokes.

>yeah its not real
fucking idiots
blow it up already then

His hair was fucked up when he fell in the chemicals dumbass, have you ever read a comic?

>Cuckophony
>canon

Coloring error according to Kevin Smith.

A beard is made out of........hair

I'll get around to it in the not-too-distant future. Let's say, Next Sunday AD.

People's head and beard hair can and often are naturally different colours in real life
e.g.
>brown hair, ginger beard
>blonde hair, brown beard
This is quite possibly the dumbest nitpick you could have.

Look I know what you were trying to go for there, that his hair got hit with the chemicals and that's why it's green and not his beard that he didn't have when it happened, but the problem is then why aren't his eyebrows green. Also, hair grows and we would've seen roots of his original color by now if what you're saying was possible.

People have different hair colors on different parts of their body. Perhaps he had red head hair and brown/black facial hair and the chemicals affected the different pigment cells differently

he's a bald arab guy who superglued a wig on his head.

Is it wrong to say I really hope one of the 3 Jokers has this shitty pubic hair beard?

That only applies to non-black hair right? I'm Mediterranean and haven't seen a guy with black hair having a non-black beard.

>being the douchebag that smoked weed with Kevin Smith in high school is all the requirement necessary to draw professionally for DC

>he wasn't a douchebag who smoked weed with Kevin Smith in high school

LMAOing @ ur POS shitty life lol

>he doesn't know Kirby had to work as a janitor for decades before Timely Comics found out he used to roll blunts with Kevin Smith in high school

A better question is what would happenn if he cut off his hair? Would it grow back black? Was it just that his hair he had at the time of his transformation was dyed green or was he changed on a biological level to grow green hair?

Hair keeps growing. It's been years since the accident; he would've had to have cut it at some point

>falling for the "he doesn't know Kirby had to work as a janitor for decades before Timely Comics found out he used to roll blunts with Kevin Smith in high school" meme

>Unironically and literally memeing the "meme" meme

Bravo memer

>Unironically and literally memeing the "Unironically and literally memeing the "meme" meme" meme

He's actually jewish

Looks like Batman made a pubic hair beard for Joker.

That, or he's an Arab.

It's because your moorish ancesters were literally niggers. Real white people don't have pure black hair and many of our beards are a notably lighter shade than the hair on our heads

You really believe the actual master race would breed anything but fuck pigs?

If theyre telling you youre the master race, the meaning behind it is that youre stupid and easily controllable.

Only caucasians have that weird two tone thing. Normal human beings have unified body hair coloring.

Sounds utterly boring

>Normal human beings have unified body hair coloring.

Basically anyone with red and brown hair gene will end up with a ruddy beard and dark hair.

Normal human beings only have black hair.

>It's just a comic. You should really just relax.
>I'll get around to it in the not-too-distant future. Let's say, Next Sunday AD.

I understood that reference.

his beard is not thick enough for the color to make a difference.

his beard is green. are you blind?

Why does Joker look like Jason Mamoa?

Are his pubes green?

>That only applies to non-black hair right?

My scalp is brown, my beard is black.