Is this the most tragic children cartoon ever? Literally the entire cast eventually dies horribly...

Is this the most tragic children cartoon ever? Literally the entire cast eventually dies horribly. The protagonist will eventually go on to murder children and then his wife and mentor.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty defanged by the fact you go into it knowing what happens to all of them anyway.

The prequels are kind of fucked up when you know that this kid will eventually go on to burn alive, lose all his limbs and become a psychopath.

Star Wars is not for children except Rebels and Episode I. Entire worlds dying and tragic plot twists are not a redemption for comic relief and space battles. Rogue One was refreshing in that it shows just how expendable life is, which is the whole point of Star Wars.

>Its a Space Opera

>Opera

>tragic

Ahsoka is still alive, there's at least hope for her.
I think the most messed up part was introducing those Jedi younglings for one arc that's set at the end of the Clone Wars.
It's definitely meant for family friendly viewing.

Just because something is swashbuckling, doesn't mean its for children. The death star made me think when I was little some douchey aliens may have one and blow up the earth for lols. How is military conquest and political subterfuge for kids?

A lot of the dark undertones are in the background, except for certain movies like RotS, TFA, or Rogue One. They're not inappropriate for kids at all, in fact many fans, if not most, started watching when they were young.

Huh? Ahsoka appeared in Rebels.

You can guess how it went.

You can see her walking down the stairs at the end. Dave Filoni confirmed she's still alive, but they won't be using her on Rebels again, probably. Where she'll appear next is up in the air.

>watching the series
>unironically
damn, how many drugs did you take? Cause that's fucking painful

Have you actually seen it?

Shitwars Guy? Is that you? It's been a long time. How ya doing buddy?

Nah, the show itself is pretty tame, even if it IMPLIES that a large percentage of the main characters will die due to connection with the main Star Wars series.

Dinosaurs, on the other hand, literally ends with the meteor hitting earth and killing literally everything on the planet, including every character seen on the show, while the main cast huddles in fear knowing they're all dying in mere seconds. THAT is tragic.

>You can see her walking down the stairs at the end.

That wasn't confirmation she's alive.

And all Filoni said was basically "maybe she is, maybe she isn't"

And teeter-tottled on rather she was alive or it was a force ghost looking at vader

I forgot how shitty it looked early on.

Yeah, Rebels has the same problems. Characters look stiff, still. Blocky. There's very little background detail going on in any shot as well. The backgrounds are always lazy except on the ghost ship. It's just disappointing when compared to the Clone Wars season 3 and onward.

What turned me off from Rebels season one was how 'kiddy' it was in tone early on. Does TCW suffer the same fate?

Yes. TCW started out Y7, I think, then had a few PG episodes towards the end. It went some dark places, but it took a few seasons to get there. Rebels at its kiddiest is probably more mature than TCW was at its kiddiest.

Depends on the episode.

Do you have a webm of Ahsoka decapitating those Mandalorians?

I dropped the show in the middle of Season 2 because it was just too boring for me
Does it get better?

Thanks, user.
It gets better and better with each passing season. Went out on a high note.

This looks pretty cool. Do you have the viewing guide?

That arc was fucking great.

Best thing about Rogue One is that the entire cast of Rebels dies at the end of the movie.

I don't have a viewing guide, most I have is a chronological episode order guide.

How? The beginning of Season 2 had great episodes.
If you're talking about political episodes, they dropped that completely halfway through Season 3.
The stories also got more engaging because they're mostly 3/4 episode story arcs.

No matter what anyone says, just watch the entire thing.
You can watch them in order using the official guide.
starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

I remember watching revenge of the sith when I was 6 (I was turning 7 in 2005).
Say what you will but when anakin killed the padawans I cried. My dad regretted showing it to me. But I got over it eventually

Rex has been confirmed to be the old rebel that infiltrates Endor in ROTJ and survives

And not even in that order

>Ashoka is still alive

Uh....user.....

best star wars comic

Not even close

>Star Wars is not for children
If you believe this you are a fool. Star Wars is for the whole family, that includes any child old enough to understand the words spoken in it.

No, he hasn't.

Do you realize that none of that happens in the series, right?