Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VMjq6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I said before Im not gonna do Brightest Day mainly cause its too long and its not a big GL story

Hal DONT SHES A SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. Plus if you guys read Startrek/GL vol 2 Iam kinda peeved that the writers Carol and Scotty, are all writers gonna make Carol an insatiable slut now?

Even worse, it's bad. Bad!

What was the point of it all user. WHAT!?

That was kind of weird

Although now that I think about it there were also stories in the bronze and silver ages where she leaves him for some other random guy she just met

At least Scotty is better than Kyle

Nice to see you back OP, hope you're okay

I liked Arthur/Mera in Brightest Day desu

Welcome back, OP.

But in Silver and Bronze age its cause she doesnt know GL=Hal or she got turned to Star Sapphire. Idk user being a Hal fan is suffering.

So smug. Look at that. Sinestro wanted Hal for himself

Thanks, got some shit settled. Was gone for quite a bit and yeah Aqua/Mera was good and zombie marine life

Well, Brightest Day and Reign of Doomsday were last "big" stories told before New 52 hit. They literally gave up, wrote whatever and waited for reboot.
You'll notice how GL kept same quality under Johns because his work there was safe.

My pet peeve is that they're not married. And if Abnett intends to write Mera as "wow, so scared, we can't marry"... he can go fuck himself.

In Direct Currents they hinted that the marriage might be in 2017, here's to hoping that's true.

I mean I guess Brightest day was made to reintroduce/ resurrect old cast but there was a Universe reboot so it would have happen anyway even without the event.

>But in Silver and Bronze age its cause she doesnt know GL=Hal or she got turned to Star Sapphire. Idk user being a Hal fan is suffering
Well when she married some guy she met a month prior sure didn't know. The second time I'm thinking of she did know and she got pissed at Hal for stopping her new villain bf that she'd known for like two days

It should push thru, Arthur/Mera is one thing Im glad why New52 pushed thru so the taint that happened post crisis will be erased. Also glad that Barry is hooking up with Iris in the current issue.

You also forgot where Carol erased the memories of everyone on earth so they forgot that Carol dated GL.

Yeah, like 2016 when we were supposed to get Seven Seas and Earth One OGN...
You forget how suddenly New 52 happened. Johns was pretty triggered by it. And somehow, all he asked to be calm was Aquaman.
Yep, OTPfag in me is pleased with Barry.
I can't remember is there Jean Loring for Ray :^)

>Land
>Not saying 40 cakes
LUTHOR YOU LIAR

I read that Johns will push thru with seven seas in 2017, I think weve been saying this in the last threads. I like Orm hope he settles down with glasses waifu. Yeah Ray talks about Jean in Rebirth

Gonna restart laptop. Trackpad just stopped working. Give me 5 minutes

Ah, yes. Checked. Still loving her, of course.
Say what you want about Johns, but he really has classic OTP boner. Shame nobody at Marlel gives a fuck about Pym and Janet.
No matter how badly she treats Hank.

I had no idea that was a story

I mean, Green Lantern continuity was basically unchanged by New 52 as well though, so he could continue his epic.

Havent read Marvel in a bit isnt Janet dead and pym is ultron?

It was when Hal retired from being GL, katmu tui became a nigress and Hal was fighting the Predator which was revealed to be Carols split personality which was a man

The only thing that was change I guess was Prime + AM wasnt in the corps war and most of the events were downplayed a bit and Kyle didnt date Natu.

No, she's alive. Uncanny Avengers right now.

>It was when Hal retired from being GL, katmu tui became a nigress and Hal was fighting the Predator
Oh, I've only read a couple issues of that

Wtf Carol

Yeah GL feels like it got rebooted at issue 21 instead of #1

I havent read Marvel since Siege. So much bullshit I see from Sup Forums is turning me off from it.

Yeah, Carol is pretty written badly if Johns isnt writing her.

At least Pym's kid has same I CAN FIX EVERYTHING insanity, just like him.
I'm shipping her with Cassandra Lang.
>Yeah, Carol is pretty written badly if Johns isnt writing her.
Probably because they're not couple most of the times. Nobody's used to that like him and EVS.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, Little ball of fur.

He has a kid thats not ultron? Hal has the best I CAN SAVE EVERYONE insanity.

Yep, with first wife. One that got whacked in Hungary or wherever.
>Hal has the best I CAN SAVE EVERYONE insanity.
Tied with Hank. Hal's used more, though so there's that.

I mean when Hal went fucking insane he tried to kill universe and recreate it in his image. If Parahal is zero hour parallax (I hope its still just Hal going insane and not bug) I hope they utilize his cosmic feats and Construct Hal and him fights with jet constructs

>Wheres the White Lantern?
>Looking for his queen
>Kyle becomes space jesus and fucks Carol
FUCK.

>pissed off Cupid

Because Sinestro wants Hal user. Everything is just a ploy for him to fugg Hal

>Osiris
F

>Aquaman?
>you want me to find Aquaman?
>THE Aquaman?
>I had no idea Aquaman is still a thing
>is it still a thing? I have no idea
Bendis aside, I find it silly. He knows Arthur for... decades.

Too bad his storyline was basically dropped with the New 52.

Find who, Aquaman? Hes not saying if he should find aquaman, the voice is supposed to be Arthurs.

S-should I feel bad for the Daxamites? Theyre kind of assholes

I kinda dont like Yat just because he doesnt utilize ion/power ring.

Actually you might be right and Im wrong. Idk.

Nah, entity is speaking.

>S-should I feel bad for the Daxamites? Theyre kind of assholes
No fuck them.

>I kinda dont like Yat just because he doesnt utilize ion/power ring.
Yeah, I didn't like how he was a jobber. I just liked him and Arisia as partners, they were cute. Plus the whole Arisia didn't believe he was dead thing kind of fell flat by the leadup to Flashpoint which was disappointing.

But think of the kid Daxamites. Why are Daxamites such assholes Holy shit.
Arisia is also not being used in the corps book. Supporting Lanterns are now not shown unless your name is Kilowog or Salaak

Kill off Kyle and John and there'll be place for Arisia.

who is the best entity?

That's the thing that annoys me about the current run so much, aside from the Corps not really doing anything for over 10 issues now. We need more Arisia, Isamot, Vath, etc, damn it!

Parallax is the only one alive so...

John is just there to just bully Soranik. Remove John

Yeah I said it before but the problem with putting Hal in a corps book is that focus will be more on Hal (which I dont mind) Hal should get his own Solo. Hal jordan and the Hal Jordan corps pls rebirth.

Parallax comes with a super sick costume (Didnt work for Kyle tho) plus Parallax seems like the strongest out of all including white entity, Zero hour parallax was pretty strong.

What happened to them all?

Fuel for emotional reservoir.

We were truly spoiled by Tomasi's run on GLC.

It happened in New Guardians thats why noone knows.

Is it wrong to think that Hal can solo Lobo?

Pls, you'll just job again.

I forgot to say that Spectre is 99% jobbing tho. Only time he doesnt when hes killing civies

You now remember Nubo who's too scary for Yellow, too willful for Green, too angry for Red, too lovely for Sapphire...

Wait for real? plus what ever happened to him? Did they just drop him?

Yep, it all happened in issues tied to Sinestro. He fought Gauntlet Hal, all Red Lanterns and such. And every Corps kept trying to recruit him but he was too cool for that. Iirc, he even destroyed Yellow ring.
Eventually, he became more buff and buff with longer hair and now he looks like before.

Either they replaced him with the Main Man in JLvSS or they're having him suddenly change into the Main Man. Admittedly I didn't read the Lobo series but that's what I'm assuming.

user said theyre changing him to main man . I only read the first issue with qt Czarnian princess

He's main man already, you've read JL vs SS, right?

user said they changed** him to main man. Well I guess its okay, they made fat waller even though she was thin in Green Lanterns in red tower arc.

Octopus strippers

That wasn't Amanda Waller though. She was kind of skinny in the first arc of Rebirth Batman, but I think Finch didn't get the memo about the Wall being fat again, since Janin drew her fat.

She was kinda fat in batman rebirth (maybe intentional she wasnt super fat so we can see the progress) and pretty sure that was Waller in the red tower arc.

Are you talking about this page? If so, that's not Waller, just someone working for her.

imgur.com/a/VMjq6

imgur is loading pretty slow. Ill re read the issues and get back to you.
#2 right?