To all able bodied Men of Europe

To all able bodied Men of Europe

As you know, trying times are ahead of us.
I implore all of you who have not done so yet, to enter the military for whichever duration to see fit to receive basic military and survival training.

Most countries in europe offer a voluntary military service for those interested, it will teach you how to safely and effectively operate and maintain a firearm, communicate and work in a cohesive unit and other basic skills that are lost to most of us due to the comforts of modernity.
Make sure you ask for a posting in an actual combat unit, preferably infantry.

The experience will mold you, will strengthen you and will enrich you as a man.

And when the fire truly rises, you will at least be more prepared than most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/STP 21-1-SMCT, Warrior Skills, Level 1.pdf
amazon.de/gp/product/1616080094/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF
amazon.de/gp/product/1602393745/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do I go to do that? Is this some fixed proceedure that takes place? Like Wehrdienst but for Reserve or something like that?

Already done basic but lost my gains, time to get /fit/ agian?

Go to your nearest Karrierecenter (yes, physically walk there. No email applications yet for this) and ask to sign up for "Freiwilliger Wehrdienst".

Shortest duration for this is 7 months, this is basically 3 months of basic training + 3 months of specialized training and a month of whatever. Maximum duration is 23 months, if you want to serve longer you become a Soldat auf Zeit for at least 4 years (including your months served prior). Pays better. You can also become Soldat auf Zeit immediately to get more cash and quit within 6 months (which would still include basic + some specialized).

You have to pass a medical examination and some sort of little test (which is for all intents and purposes meaningless, I've seen some vegetable class people in there), then you get assigned.
A psych exam will also take place, just don't act like a sociopath and you'll be fine.

Are you talking about joining the reserves or can you complete basic then just leave?

The latter.
In the german army, you can sign up for a 4 year term but the first 6 months are a trial period where both parties can end the contract prematurely for any reason.

>able bodied
2/3 of Sup Forums discarded.

Also, army is insanely underfunded here, reserves have like 2500 people, it's a joke.

They dont accept anyone over 25 or with a criminal record so Im out.

>Yeah yeah, I stabbed a brazilian faggot... so fucking what?!

all european armies are underfunded as far as I know.

The strife to come won't be fought with conventional military forces anyways, so don't worry about it.

Just try to take advantage of it while you can.

Good man

>OP is a Shitskin
>works for german Government
>Looks for Germans to put into Camps for months so their women are easy prey
Just kys Rape Monkey

Already did. There's really nothing special about guns or military tactics you couldn't read on /k/.

antifag pls go

>tfw you join the military to fight shitskins but end up drilling in latvia for four years and handing out water bottles after a minor earthquake

Being a European operator must suck.

I am a rugby player and wild camping enthusiast. I can run 5km in about 27 mins and am physically strong.

I cant join the army due to poor eyesieght but I imagine id be better off than most.

Am I right?

peacetime militaries are a farce. There are barely enough soldiers to defend a single city if push comes to shove.

it's literally only about the training.
I doubt many people here can read a map, work with a compass or make fire without a lighters.

Or simple shit like smoking in a cupped hand.

Anyone who was in the boy scouts for three years knows that stuff.

Which I guess isn't actually that many people.

What's camping like in the uk? One of my favourite things to do here.

The incentive is not there. When I know we get closer, the more inclined I am to train, but seeing as people aren't willing to meet everyday to train, I just don't bother as much.

I at least still spar and do sessions of training kicks and punches on my bag.

Physical fitness good, but not necessary.
They don't expect atheletes to join, basic training also builds you up.

When I joined up I weighed around 60kg at 186cm height and couldn't run for a mile.

At the end I weighed 86kg and could run with full gear for as long as was necessary.

That has since declined, I lost a few kilos and probably a lot of stamina but that can be built up.

Conscript Spurdo memes are best Spurdo memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

>Which I guess isn't actually that many people.

Exactly. I don't even know if boyscouts exists outside the US anymore.

I don't mean bodybuilding. I mean real military training. How to entrench and hold a position, how to attack as a unit, how to operate without supplies behind enemy lines.
How to fight in cities and forests, what things you need to look out for when fighting in the freezing cold or the blazing sun.

I think you're seriously underestimating the people here.
We are not a bunch of filthy leftists

Indeed, it's even funnier when you know how true they really are.

almost non existent

there is no outback here

No, I know. I am saying that there is nothing around here to get lads involved in that. Too busy working or being depressed.

The army here is shit. I might try and get short term training, but I could just go to America and practise there.

Good thread btw. We need more like these on here...

I can relate to these on a spiritual level.

Oh I don't doubt ideological conviction.
I doubt the physical capabilities, knowledge and skills to put your money where you mouth is when push comes to shove.

Sure, there is probably a higher density of active and former military members on here than most board, but most european nations have abandoned conscription and so most young men have never fired a rifle in their lives or even exerted themselves to their absolute physical limits.
You know, when every muscle in your body is screaming for mercy, when your vision is down to a tiny speck of light and you only hear the drone of boots hitting the ground.
When you puke from exhaustion but you carry on because as long as your are conscious you can still keep moving.

Is it worth joining the reserves here in the UK?

>he army here is shit. I might try and get short term training

Really all that makes sense, unless you are in it for easy money.

>Good thread btw. We need more like these on here...
Might try to make it semi regular, who knows.
If only a few people get their asses up and join after one of these it may be worth it.

Shit that image
>almost two hours and nobody has blinked

Am I fucked if I join the army and have a constant swallowing condition

I live in ireland. Internet provider has decided that I live in the uk, bastards.

Only army doctors can tell you that.

The people you will meet there, are mostly not the kind of people any person of with some standards would like to met. Many have mental problems, some are just not able to get any other job and so on, the hole thing is bound to fail.

Ask a doctor.

Hmm maybe the army recruiter can ask for me. It's a shitty condition

And to answer your question, its decent enough. Obv not aussie tier wilderness, but remote enough to be fun.

Maybe in some huoltokomppania for loser fatties, we didn't fuck around in SissiK.

I am too old for this.

27 and on my last year at the university.

So what about people like me?

Im 105kg

Why are all their jeans so ill-fitting?

Meh I'm just gonna shitpost from my parent's house.

Pretty comfy senpai

All part of the experience.

Most of us come from the middle class, visited higher education (gymnasium) and have mostly associated with our kind.
You think you know idiots, that one guy from class that was just too dumb to figure out anything.

You never met truly stupid people. I met guys who couldn't spell their own name right, guys that were literal mouthbreathers.
Guys who refused to brush their teeth or refused to shower.

But you learn to live with them, you learn to fight and work with them.
You don't have to marry them, but you should know how to work with what you got.

I'm not asking you to make a career of it, I myself chose not to in the end. I served my 4 years and called it quits.
But don't deny yourself what may very well be the three best months of your life.

also, you get to fire an MG3 and get paid for it.
That alone should convince you.

Served in the Jaeger platoon in Säkylä. We didn't fuck around either, but there's always That Guy™ and those little moments when you just don't give a shit anymore.

Women were the fucking worst though.

>swedish metrosexual homogay wants their pants to be tighter

I believe you can try to become an officer

thing is military never pays well the bottom feeders and it takes ages to rise through the ranks, usually by cocksucking tactics

if you have a functioning brain it is not worth your time and effort

>Women were the fucking worst though.

Yeah they didn't let them into our company at all, which was nice.

Nice, although that really only means that you'll be the guy carrying the machine gun.
And that you will have to eat and drink more.

Because they are children that have yet to be molded into actual men.

WEW LADS

/K/ HERE

READ THIS: milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/STP 21-1-SMCT, Warrior Skills, Level 1.pdf

ITS THE BASICS OF COMBAT FOR CIVILIANS AND TEACHES YOU WHAT OP WANTS YOU TO KNOW.

BUT, GO TO THE MILITARY IF YOU ARE ABLE, IF NOT, READ THIS SHIT

Youre such a faggot, Sven.

Yep, all depends which unit you get assigned to.
I was in the mechanized infantry, and we did our first biwak (military camping?) with a medical company.

They literally just had a BBQ in some abandoned hangar while we slept in dugouts for a week at -10°C.

One of the girls brought me a steak while I was on lookout though, shit was cash.

NOTE: MAKE THE BASICS MENTAL CONCRETE

IT WILL HELP YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN MANY SITUATIONS OF SURVIVAL

so what officer school? But that takes years.

What use is a 30+ something soldier?

>Yeah yeah, I stabbed a brazilian faggot... so fucking what?!
should have had hunting license

No clue, I'm no expert on foreign military recruitment policies.

Sorry but you'll have to ask your local army dude.

There was one obligatory female NCO in our company, but holy fuck was she horrible. Literally shreaking pic related 24/7, couldn't articulate anything in a cohesive manner, and constantly fucked up everything.

The cunts in other companies almost burned our weekend leave by claiming that someone had been spying on them shovering with a telescope.

Can you list the specific threads we need to know to get a TL;DR?

Listen to your leaders and submit!!!

Idgaf nigga, there are only gyppos here, those are so fucking easy to beat.

At the moment.
Have you forgotten your history?

officers>soldiers, you need the former in order to get max effect from the latter

at your age you should know nothing comes easy in life unless you're a sexy woman in her prime

>Fighting for jews in some desert while sandniggers literally take your country apart

Ummm...

just served my time as FWDL. decided to go for 11 month. i did not regret anything, especially basic training was an awesome experience. grüsse kamerad.

I dunno, senpai. Discipline is the core of a successful military. I'm not necessarily talking about blind orders, but training your dudes to follow instructions from someone they may have literally met ten minutes ago just because he has more stripes on his chest is something that's hard to teach outside of a military environment.
Like, imagine if a total strange started yelling at you that you need to run into gunfire -right fucking now- and attempt to kill someone else. You're not going to fucking do that.
But the military will teach you to shutdown that part of your brain and go do it anyway.

t. US Army

The US Army's pretty selective these days. That might DQ you if it's a legit medical condition.

>implying you'll get deployed during a 7 months voluntary service

This isn't 1941. Sadly.

That said, I'm out for the night.

im not german, but this pisses me off. What a cunt.

I dont know man, reading and actually doing something is quite different thing. Maybe you have biased view because you have done some training so you can understand better what you are reading.

>at your age you should know nothing comes easy in life unless you're a sexy woman in her prime

true.

still getting past the 25 mark is quite a sting. You feel like a old fart.

What's the point of such short service lengths? Is there some long ass reserve obligation or something afterwards?

>Most of us come from the middle class, visited higher education (gymnasium)

So you are basically the green party voter Base. Along with the Muslims. go figure.

I was right you just want to lure german men in.
"Yeah Hans, leave your woman alone with the refugees for months, nothing will happen."

I know to many people who visited higher education with me, since than i can not really take this certifications serious any longer. I do not agree with the current admistration enough, yes i would protect MY country. But the idea of dying, in a third world shit hole for nothing will keep me out.

amazon.de/gp/product/1616080094/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

amazon.de/gp/product/1602393745/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

might wanna take a look at these books

What is the Germans policy on foreigners joining?

>mfw we have 9 months of mandatory millitary service when we turn 18
>mfw i will punch the shit out of you bitches

This is why I wanted to join the french foreign legion. Anyone else here?

you don't join the legion unless there's something that went REALLY wrong in your life

You are serving with negroid savages, retaredes and french officers, you must be out of your mind to even consider it.

dat meme :)

>Discipline is the core of a successful military.
Yeah learning how to shot "right wing terrorists rioters" by the officers order and knowledge of court marital for those who refuse will definitely come handy soon. Anyone from military or LE automatically becomes enemy of white race after happening. Maybe you are redpilled but you still would be thrown together with others in this category.