BODY DOUBLE HAS DIFFERENT FINGER LENGTHS

THE FINGERS ARE DIFFERENT LENGTHS
HILLARY'S BODY DOUBLE HAS DIFFERENT LENGTH FINGERS
RING FINGER IS LONGER

BUMP THIS SHIT

it's the image ratio difference dolt

ever wonder why some old-timey movies look all stretched out and squat on modern widescreen televisions?

take a look at hillary's normal, oval headshape on the left and the double-wide oblong monstrosity on the right

the palms are different as well. but this thread will get overrun with shills in like two minutes who will argue endlessly that it doesn't matter she uses a body double

this can be just bad picture

the real evidence is that after collapsing 30 minutes before, she sure as fuck wouldn't just run around WITHOUT her black doctor, where was he?
He wasn't there, he was with actual Hillary

no shit in every other video or photo shes' surrounded by like 15 other people in suits. But we're supposed to believe that she just exited a building by herself with not a single one of those people who follow her everywhere being right there

goddamn ctr false flags fuck off

Just when I think you Trumpcucks can't get any more retarded...

it's CTR trying to push this shit

It was a quick photo op with a child done in an attempt to show Hillary is healthy.

Having handlers hovering over her would just make her appear frail and in need of 24/7 care.

The "body double" disinfo is very transparent and is being used to bury the fact that HILLARY CLINTON HAS PARKINSONS AND THEY ARE STILL LYING ABOUT HOW BAD HER HEALTH IS.

Thanks for correcting the record

Her campaign arranged for her to walk unassisted from the building to the vehicle to try and make her appear healthy.

Now her campaign has arranged to spread disinformation about a "body double" to try and bury the fact that they are still lying about her poor health. She has something worse than pneumonia. She has brain damage of some kind.

remember to shill the shills keep them tied up. Shit post for the glory of the empire, the more you can get actively distracted in one thread the better. Use their tactics against them

No, it's not. look at the ring vs index finger ratio.

The aspect ratios are messed up but it's still a double.

This is not someone with fucking PNEMONIA who JUST COLLAPSED.

It just fucking isn't.

So it was just a body double that collapsed while she herself is perfectly healthy?

Drumpfkins are literally losing their mind. She has a very mild pneumonia, thats not enough to keep hillary down.

And she never fell either! i can't believe people keep repeating that lie! She was doing the stanky leg dance into the van because the van was playing rap music (gucci mang - you can hear it if you enhance the audio). That just proves how cool and healthy she is... not even a pneumonia can stop this fierce woman.

>they are lying so they don't look like they are lying about lying

thanks for correcting the record

Has no one ever made their index finger longer by moving their hand bones around?

I used to play this trick on my little cousins by pretending to "pull" my index finger and then magically it was longer than my ring finger.

This trick is as old as the missing thumb magic trick.

The hand is a versatile thing. If you want to look for evidence, don't look here.

bad angle. One has fingers angled backwards, other has them angled forward.

Do you guys really get tricked or are you ironically replying?

(you)
>$0.02 deposited
thanks for ctr

You'll see I'm right on election day when the polls close and Hillary wins 48 states and runs out on stage and dabs.

You're an idiot and so is every other commoner. It's a known fact she had deep vein sinus thrombosis.

Yes, her double or hillary went and pulled their finger out. whether or not your index or ring finger is longer is genetic.

CTR disinfo to dominate media waves to drown out health concerns.

Her campaign is trying to pull a Trump, nice try CTR. Sage

With all this talk of body doubles I'm starting to think this is all a Republican conspiracy...

Topkek

Don't act stupid. You know what I mean. It's not the act of pulling that actually makes the finger longer. You literally have control to do that with your hand. Look at your hand and try it right now. You can push your own fingers to change lengths.

Come on bro don't make me treat you like a retard.

Don't get in arguments with body double shills.

They don't believe what they are saying. They just want to waste your time and energy and fill up the board with shitposts to kill Sup Forums's signal:noise ratio.

There are legitimate pieces of evidence that a body double was used. This is NOT one and only serves to distract from legitimate evidence.

Tldr : fuck off shill

i personally have extremely long ring fingers so i can't rea`lly. it seems like it'd had to have been a conscious effort. why sould she?

Dubs...fuck

Why does it have to be body double v health concerns? they would only need a body double to hide her health concerns, like on days her parkinsons is extra bad there's a double for appearences.

kek confirms body double!

Oh shit....

>pneumonia

Is a condition, not a disease.
That's just the symptoms. You know what disease can lead to outbreaks of pneumonia?
Parkinson's.

Checked and kekked.

There already is damning public evidence of her poor health.

What does a body double theory add other than absurdity, diversion, and distraction?

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
THIS IS CTR TRYING TO "CORRECT THE RECORD" THAT ANYONE QUESTIONING HILLARIES HEALTH IS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

what makes it absurd when there's evidence?

>MFW people take obvious hait

There already is damning public evidence of her poor health.

What does a body double theory add?

THE REVVING JUST WON'T STOP!

What is hand angle? Anyone who believes this is super fucking pathetic. I can't wait till she is president and I get to taste all your delicious tears come November.

What is aspect ratio?

Fuck you and your distorted images you meme spewing shit for brains.

>different angle and lighting makes thing look different

You'd rather believe the worlds most recognizable woman has an exact body double, and this body double is kept secret and around her at all times? And without hard evidence or proof, you believe this picture is good enough to make such an accusation? BAKA

>actual proportions vs. stretched image
>"different"

if one's life is so inutile, why not just an her0?

I pondered this post Profusely.

It's a different angle. You faggots are being played so badly.

Notice how everyone stopped talking about the fact that she fell unconscious?

You're distracted by disinfo. Ignore the body double bullshit -- you'll never be able to prove it. Circling her fingertips and upper-lip just makes you look like lunatics to everyone else, regardless of whether you're right or wrong. That way they can just dismiss you as crazy tinfoil hatters.

Focus on her health. She's being backed into a corner because of it. Remember, they've been claiming perfect health until they couldn't anymore.

Nah dude that's a different bitch in that picture , quit burying the lead

Fuck off, you memespouting faggot.
Even if you're right, YOU WILL NEVER PROVE IT WITH A FEW GRAINY PHOTOS.

Focus on what has been proven.
Christ, I'm beginning to think these threads are made by CTR.

We know her health is deteriorating rapidly. She almost certainly has Parkinson's and won't last much longer. The question becomes what is the DNC's plan for replacing her if she doesn't make it to November?

This is stupid but her keeping the glasses on is odd

Just now you're beginning to think that?

The body double bullshit is 100% CTR driven disinformation.

This is bullshit. Fuck off, or at least keep all this crap in one thread.

Doesn't matter.

It's already mainstream, they're just trying to get one of us to start blasting this shit and nobody autistic enough to do that is falling for it.

>Let them shill
>Breitbart shall make short work of this mystery

That was my knee-jerk reaction when I saw this shit yesterday, but I ended up dismissing it as general Sup Forums memeing. But now that even the MSM is talking about it, I'm leaning toward my original suspicion.

stfu shill.
>it's a double
>with the same fucking voice

Its fucking amazing how many underage newfags are falling for the CTR shilling about a body double

I actually concur, it's probably not her. It may never be proven but most likely Hillary is already dead and they are going to wait a few days to release the news so that the body double stunt doesn't seem so suspicious.

Why, for example, would she start touching a little girl if she has pneumonia/is coughing all the time?

Not to mention it really doesn't look like her.

I don't *need* this to be a body double and I don't feel that it's important that this conspiracy be proven true. I'm simply looking at the evidence based on what we know and concluding that more likely than not it is a double.

I think a lot of CTR shills are focusing on this body double conspiracy because frankly I think it scares the shit out of them. But they are posing as non-shills for credibility while saying "this is making us look bad stop posting this." They never address how bizarre this stunt was.

She walks out, supposedly sick, with no entourage (literally a first) totally alone, embraces a girl, acts strangely for Hillary, and walks off. Not to mention the details don't look like her.

When I saw the video, before I even knew of any conspiracy, my first thought was "what am I watching, who is that? is that Hillary? what's going on?" because it was so bizarre. Anyone else who feels this way is definitely not alone.

How is body double disinformation?

body double is WAY FUCKING WORSE because a: Its more lies B: it means she couldn't even walk out

Kek said that Hillary is dead.

Look at how everything played out.
They tried to do the 9/11 thing, left early when Hillaries health started fading, likely had her in a body brace to keep her standing up when shes 100% out....

They couldn't hide that, so people saw her being lugged into the van.

Then they get this body double to walk out, say shes feeling great, beautiful day.

Afterwards the doctor announces shes had pneumonia for 3 days.... ???

Like Trump said, everything is lies with these people. No truth at all.

I agree completely. It doesn't add up. Not even a little bit.

Even the theory that they didn't have an entourage around her "in order to make her look strong and independent" makes literally no sense.

If someone just had a fainting spell and his known issues standing/walking, it is extremely risky for them to walk without an assistant nearby - especially on a hard surface like concrete. A fall (if she suddenly passed out) can lead to the skull hitting the concrete very hard, which for a former stroke patient can mean death. If she's on blood thinners or other drugs, it gets even worse.

As I said, the preponderance of the evidence is that this was not Hillary. Which means that the people shouting this conspiracy down all over Sup Forums and calling it "counter-productive" and ammunition are either CTR shills or accidentally complicit in the same.

It's not a double. We're being mislead. It's a clone.

It's not a fucking body double. You mongoloids are making us look insane. It's her but she's deathly ill

1 post by this id...

Teresa is a ruse man.

witnessed.

It DOESNT MATTER. There is a line normies wont cross, and body double is one of them. This is the kind of conspiracy that will actively turn off voters, and in no way is it benificial to the campaign, or ever provable. She is sick, she is a criminal, she is bad politically, all provable and good enough to win on.

Write the book after Trump wins, otherwise keep it under your hat.

Its DISINFORMATION because it will not bring in voters. Rather it will drive them away because Trump will be associated with a "body double" conspiracy. Doesnt matter if its true or not, its too far out of field.

kek

Quit with this bullshit.

She's a fucking terrible candidate, but the beast that appeared after the collapse is her.

THREAD IS ONLY BEING KEPT ALIVE BY CTR, DONT FORGET TO SAGE

Okay, is this an accurate summary of this shit?
>Hilary faints/whatever at the 9/11 ceremony
>Later walks out unassisted from her daughters apartment
>A person who impersonates her later(?) takes a photo outside of the apartment (no timestamps though?) BUT then claims she was in LA despite the photos looking virtually identical (has anyone proved that that Lip Sync Battle was actually filmed in NY btw?)

STFU CTR SHILL

What if the picture on the left is the double

ears are the most identifiable - anyone got a comparison?

Hardly, it'll just another nutty thing posted in the national enquirer
And then when its proven to be true a month from now, it'll be the final nail in her campaign.