In seinfeld they sometimes mention how jerrys obsesses with superman, but I can't recall him actually talking about him...

in seinfeld they sometimes mention how jerrys obsesses with superman, but I can't recall him actually talking about him? someone care to help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLuPTg8HcMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-kUlUiAbjg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He makes frequent references to super man and has a collection on the shelf in his apt

He is a huge superman fan in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLuPTg8HcMY

There's at least a few mentions. A couple in opening monologues, a couple in the plot. Even the Bizarro crew is a reference. But he references Lois Lane a couple times, things like that.

was it autism?

That's like every other fucking episode. On top of that he has a superman magnet on his fridge during the first half of the show and an action figure of Superman in the back of his room during the second half.

>the Maestro's real name was Bob Cobb
if thats from Jerry then he's a huge Superman fan. Im surprised DC never got him to "write" a "Jerry meets Superman" comic.
(basically he has some idea a few jokes and then a real comic book writer does all the work)

Dates a girl named "Lois" in The Race (one of the underrated GOAT episodes) and drops a few references throughout.

He came a long way from tng

One of Jerry's few profanity jokes was a superman bit

DOUBLE DIP!

youtube.com/watch?v=-kUlUiAbjg8

love this episode

>tfw I make those threads
>mfw I'm actually American

>Lloyd Braun
He was pretty funny on Silicon Valley as a coked up lawyer working out of prison.

>Puddy's voice
pottery

Or the Police Academy movie that took place in Miami, I think 4?

How did you guys like the Seinfeld Netflix special? I thought it was just ok. He deserved something more expansive and better produced than a quick cookie-cutter Netflix special. They through an obscene amount of money at him for it too. It was good, some classic bits but light on insight and footage. His recent Norm appearance was better.