This is the best movie of all time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAEwuZndb8
youtube.com/watch?v=TetCKQ7_R7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not citizen kane

>threads like this will provoke the contrarians

When will you ever learn

It is certainly the first Sci Fi Movie I would give a real chance to see a win for best picture during the academy awards.

I loved it, thought the sister part could have been better but as a whole I would say a SOLID B+

When did Sup Forums fill up with such sophomoric plebs? Is it because of game of thrones and star wars7?

I know but 2049 was fun, not A GREAT FILM like the first one but a good time for 2 and a half hours

first was not great

it's an iconic example of an action/science fiction flick

>tfw people won't understand the subtleties and blame it on being pointless to hide they turned off their brain while watching

Too bad it's so incredibly dull and fails to have a compelling story.

already seen it. it's crap. don't do the kino. you're all feeling sleepy now. oh, sooo sleepy. Go to bed. Good night.

I actually agree but I am still high off it from last night

the greatest sci-fi movie I have ever seen

the match between green-text, comment and reaction image is exquisite

i was hoping he would BLEACH the negress

Well, that's a bit hyperbolic but if it's your personal favorite that's cool. I loved it. Dreamt about it last night, read about it a lot today, really stuck with me. Beautifully photographed, Goose was the only actor that could have sold that role, interesting story, fx, gonna see it again in a couple days.

Leto was great too. Getting unfairly derided here and social media bc everyone bought into the Suicide Squad meme. Who cares, he's a good actor, was creepy as fuck, those little eye drones and their sound fx were awesome and his character wasnt some video game big bad on whose defeat the plot hinged, it was an explicitly smaller, more human(?) story. A story of sacrifice.

Do you need to see the first one to get the plot?
I fucking hate sci fi but I love the goose.

It was definitely Coat Kino

you could play fallout 4
it's the same plot

>tfw no mackenzie replicant sexbot gf.

>yfw all these jelly roastie skin jobs hate your Holowaifu and will stab you in the back for your seed
Go digital!

>that staccato elvis hologram fight

Goose was fucking fantastic post yfw this scene

I think Deakins was carried a ton by the production design and effects and he's done better work, but this will undoubtedly be his Oscar.

who is best girl?

>directed by the same guy as arrival
dropped

Mackenzie is the best girl every time.

Joi!

mackenzie desu

all the women in this were so ethereal and nice to look at in general

[/spoiler] Can we talk about the cgi in the scene with her, before the scene I thought it was gonna ruin the tone but it actually looked really good. I saw the film with three people who hadn't seen the original and they all thought it was a real person

>they all thought it was a real person
i saw the original and still thought it was a real person justa slightly different actor but never thought it was cgi

if it was cgi then it's the best human i've seen so far

Anyone here got love for luv?

Sean Young was still there in person, they de-aged her.

Literally perfect

at last someone posts the right answer

all these salty women in the review section jealous of her

BASED DENIS

>tfw no sociopathic replicant gf who's ready to do your bidding.

was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAEwuZndb8

>outdoor cafe next to a whorehouse with open viewing windows of people getting fucked
What the fuck were they thinking?

how triggered will Jay be that not only is Declicant cannon, but everyone one else is too?

I can't seem to find any images of this yet. I need them to fap, does anyone have any?

>i saw the original and still thought it was a real person justa slightly different actor but never thought it was cgi

Same. I thought it was makeup or slight CGI or something on a lookalike.

ancaps

as soon as we saw her silhouette walking toward deckard I was physically about to crease up, thinking "oh fuck they're going full on rogue one"

but because of how heavily stylized the scene was with the block color grading, she blended in almost seamlessly in my eyes

Literal trash city outside the boundaries. BUT BUT SEX

That's not BvS

It was pretty good, but I felt like it was a compromise between Villeneuve (who is more of a character and plot-based director), the original Blade Runner material, the fan's expectations and also box office considerations. It came out pretty good though

ALL OF THEM SIDE BY SIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=TetCKQ7_R7E

If it ain't Dutch it ain't much, that being said the hologram was much better looking than my schatje.

who the FUCK dressed that interviewer? Jesus christ.

What are Replicants made from?

You can buy a replicant of one, or holograms you can't touch of all three...which do you choose

oscar worthy

In the end deckard said it didn't matter. Wallace could have been fucking with him for all we know.

it's LA. same city as the first one.

flesh and bone and blood. they are human forms that are assembled instead of born.

lol this was my exact reaction too

I'd buy a replicant of Luv.

yeah but normies will hate it so it will be the best movie of all time on Sup Forums and nowhere else sadly

If I decide to go watch this film, should I watch it in 2D or 3D?
I go to 3D films when 3D is done well

>You can buy a replicant of one, or holograms you can't touch of all three...which do you choose
which model of replicant? do they age?

2d..it intended for 2d

Why is falseflagging so easy bros? How do we stop it?

You can literally start a crusade against anything by pretending to be an overzealous fan of it. The majority of people will eat it up and immediately begin to form opinions on its "fanbase" that can never be changed.

It's so easy it's scary.

thank you based deakins

TYBD

do I need to watch the old one to watch this or is it a new story?

Wallace literally says "if you are a replicant [after all]"
it's ambiguous

Big emphasis on the female form throughout the movie. What did they mean by this?

t. 26 yo virgin

Are you for legit?
Or are you one of those fags on Sup Forums who desire for 3D in film to die

>literally the most reddit comment in years
BRAVO OP. Nice work.

yes you need to watch the first to get the plot at all

attractive women are nice to look at

Watch the old one. There are a handful of returning characters.

Maternal symbolism?
You know with the miracle and all that.

3D is a fucking joke

it looks fucking terrible and i had no idea it was still a thing

>The best director of this decade is a french leaf
Really makes you think

i watched it in imax 3d and it was definitely well done, the 3d was good enough to actually maka the whole experience more immersive

Apparently in the Blade Runner world I can easily go steal evidence from the police morgue and easily murder the police chief with little repercussions or even any planning. Just barge into the room and murder the bitch

So can the spinner go into space?

i-i-im sure he'll win it next y-y-year right?

So, pan am is still in business in the blade runner world and the soviet union never fell?

Who would he even lose to this year?

Oh so you are a 3D hater
I love 3D when done right
That's why I was asking whether Blade runner 3D was done right or not

Hoyte Van Hoytema for Dunkirk maybe?

free dinner and a show

This movie is 10/10. Fucking amazing.

Zoning laws are the reason the USA has retarded infrastructure in so many cities.

Glad to see they do away with them in the future apparently.

yeah can't really be anything else. lots of tits everywhere, a miracle of fertility I guess

That was easily the most I'd ever seen him emote in a movie. I fucking loved it.

This movie blew me away. I'm a die-hard fan of the original, I own copies on VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, and even a Laserdisc. I have seen it more times than I can count. I KNEW going into this that it'd never be as good, but I wanted to see where they took it. I loved every fucking second. It was it's own thing. It had it's own soul. I can't even compare the two because they're so different from eachother, but they fit together so fucking well.

When "Tears in Rain" kicked in at the end, I was pretty damn pleased.

I just hope they leave it at this. I hope it commercially doesn't make enough to warrant them ever trying to make a third film, because this was as good as they could ever get. The original will always be the greatest movie of my life, but goddamn if this didn't sneak into the higher ranks almost immediately, for me.

It'd be cool if they did a comic or something

She looks like ass compared to JOI, the doctor lady and Cameron Howe.

She probably had to a casting couch session with Weinstein for anyone in Hollywood to notice she exists.

>That was easily the most I'd ever seen him emote in a movie. I fucking loved it.

that scene where Deckard's daughter wants him to remember his memory as a child
his face is so upset, and yet his eyes still remain glazed over
it's incredible

after the film ended, a women infront of me got up and said it was the worst film she'd ever seen
it makes me never want to see a film on the opening weekend again
I'd rather wait a fortnight and be comfy with 5 other nobodies in the screening

>the most I'd ever seen him emote in a movie
you should watch the Believer

I thought the Waifu sex scene had the same level of impact on the nature of human emotions as 'Tears in the Rain' scene.

No just watch the shorts

It was a real person. Shes credited at the end. It was a body double and only the face was CGI, a la Terminator Salvation.

I think an anime, besides the short would do it justice as well, maybe a castlevania style animation instead of anime?

How is Decliant canon?

Yes, Sony is releasing it as only 2d. only wb wanted it 3d