What did he (he, as in director Stanley Kubrick) mean by this?

What did he (he, as in director Stanley Kubrick) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dW2GrG7Zk0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably a reference to the source material.

The implication that Jack was molesting Danny.

the bear motif is all over the place. the only thing i am wondering is why the fuck did they choose this mask since it's impossible to blow someone through that=

In the book the guy getting head is the first owner of the hotel and a real creep, he gets a guy to come dressed as a dog and makes him do tricks and shit in front of everyone and then all the guy gets out of it is the ability to suck the owners cock. Typical twisted King shit.

Desu
The subtle implications throughout the shining that point to it are masterfully hidden.

how is it implicated?

But why? The film isn't about molestation.
There's a playboy magazine Jack is reading before Danny enters a room. On the cover is an article headline:
>INCEST: Why parents have sex with their children

Maybe he was nuzzling at the guys crotch, like a bear

Danny got JACKED

UUHHH IT JUST IS KUBRICK IS A GENIUS PERFECTIONIST DESPTIE THE VISIBLE HELICOPTER SHADOW IN THE OPENING

please tell me this is bait

no, in the books it is described that the guy in the costume should come over to the owner as a "little doggy" (it is an dog costume)

youtu.be/dW2GrG7Zk0U

same but to your post

he wasn't even there

Yes and Kubrik made that bit about the implied molestations

But he didn't.

The book: The 1920s ball had some rich dude who was gay but on the down low. He gives his family the slip and fucks some waiter.....I dunno might be something.

The native american shit: It's a bear...rawr....there's native american animal symbolism all over. Here's on servicing a new american gentleman.

The molesting: It gives the scen wher Jack asks Danny to sit with him on the bed extra creepyness...plus teddy bears are a childs toy/companion.

Moon Landing: The fake moon landing was filmed by bears sent here by the lizard army.

9/11: Jew did it.

That smile... You just KNOW they banged.

you only see the helicopter in the video release where they fuck with the aspect ratio in post

there is no shadow in the theatrical release

funny, i've always thought that was a pig, not a bear. but whatever it is, looks truly unsettling.

Haha but he did