Hey, Britain - remember when we kicked Uncle Sam's ass?

Good times.

You mean WE did? You got your capital burnt down by them.

That said I admire your pride in the empire.

One day we'll reunite and get our revenge.

actually that regiment was full of Irish

Britain and Canada didn't do anything.

[Citation needed]

even so who gives a toss, you were part of Britain then, not to mention you little fags are reliant on our bailouts.

Regiments in Washington at the date of the burning:
4th Regiment (King's Own),
21st Regiment (Royal Scots Fusiliers)
44th Regiment (Essex)
85th Regiment (Buckinghamshire Light Infantry)
Royal Marines.

It is generally accept the 44th were the ones who set the fire, possibly with assistance from a company of the 21st.
All of them are either English or Scottish.
Zero Canadians.
Zero Irish.

we scots are literally the reason the empire was so great

why do you scots refuse to be friends with the english?

we represent your music, your flag, your national animal. despite not having a tenth of our population we give you equal representation in the union and you STILL hate us

Hey remember the rest of history?

Good times. Cuck.

Oh yeah! That time you lost to vietnamese farmers!

We are you're friends just don't think things have been the same since the fall of the empire though

that;s just the thing kiddo ;) we hate everyone

>canadians aren't scottish

Except the French and Irish

^

you give those fags all day

we've treated you best and you always go on about how close you and paddy are

We don't like the Welsh or northern Irish either

Why don't you hang out with the Welsh?

Although Britain was best when it was just Scotland and England

that's a nice WWI pepe.

woahhhh m80 dont get me fucking started on the french. irish are alright actually. fucking hilarious guys the ones ive met. both NI and republic. the real fucking reason we kick up sucha fucking shit-fit right now is that scotland is being treated as a province instead of a country. scottish and english culture are vastly different. eu source of most problems. removing it is like peeling off a layer of the globalist onion. or similar. tired& dgaf. no EU means we can start appreciating different cultures which make up the whole of the uk and start governing for our own fucking interests again. yeah scotland it immensely powerful politically, given it's small relative population but like i said. vastly different country. i know having lived in both.

>Burn down the capital and the white house
>having a goof m8
>Sudden hurricane appears that is so strong it flings your soldiers into the sky and your artillery rolls back
>Your men think that God punished you for burning down America's capital

Because you brits are a bunch of cucked fags, which is why most of them moved to America and founded this country

Because you guys are the coolest. The Welsh are like the sad poor kid everyone avoids. We're the nerdy ones who solve everything but wonder why everyone hates us.

>don't like the majority Brexit voting Welsh

Wew, lad.

also when westminster politicians are too fucking scared to come to scotland it pisses me right the fuck off. the cunts are quite happy to stay in their rich multicultural cosmopolitan jew & chink-owned ahithole (aka London), but can't fucking stomach visiting the rest of the fucking provincial uk which has been fucking decimated by globalism moving business overseas. tory's stripping out industry with no readjustment period in the 70s/80s was a fucking disaster across the uk. yeah less state control. but reckless privatisation which leads to deindustrialisation? fuck sake now. may seems to know what's up though, and i have great fucking hope for her. boris is a cosmopolitan cuck. may is a christian and a brit.

They moved to SHART IN THE MART FREELY

Remember when you were cucked beyond belief and London was now Londonistan under Khan??...

>but can't fucking stomach visiting the rest of the fucking provincial uk which has been fucking decimated by globalism moving business overseas. tory's stripping out industry with no readjustment period in the 70s/80s was a fucking disaster across the uk.

We all got hit by that, admittedly Scotland worst. I feel for you, truly, but it's London's fault, not the English.

Seriously my uncle had to retire at 50 and sell half his shit when the mines closed and lived basically without heating or tv.

Remember when you elected a Muslim president? Twice?

when the uk parliament starts governing in the fucking interests of white indigenous brits and stops kissing the arses of pakis and blacks and the corps who hold us to ransom. when they grow some fucking balls, then scotland will drop the independence pish. until then, business as usual. you're telling me that if you had a movement which actively wanted to separate you from the fucking TREASON that's going on in london in parliament, you wouldn't get right fucking behind it? nicola sturgeon and all the snp are fucking cucks. salmond was a great guy on par with farage in banter and eloquence, and i respect him a lot. however i vote snp to give abig fucking middle finger to the weak cunts sitting down in London twiddling their thumbs, cowering in the face of globalist adversity. fucking rage. frankly i don't give a fuck about the english except when daft cunts generalise an entire fucking nation of 5 million people.

Remember when we were still

So I'm gonna assume you don't want to join the eu?

>60%

Remember when they elected a woman?

What are you trying to say lad?

implying london is british anymore, you daft fuck. fuck off.
you faken kidding m8? why would anyone with a fucking clue want to fucking tie themselves to that bureaucratic anti-growth jew-lobbied pro-white-genocide cunt of an organisation. let me explain how it fucking works. there are no immigration ports in scotland. all the niggers and pakis who come to the uk end up in england. you get it far fucking worse than us in terms of shitskins shitting up your neighbourhoods. all the pooropeans ho come over - most of them stay in england a london. you take the brunt of the damage - but fucking hell - even in scotland there are too many fucking foreigners, but nowhere near as many as in england m8. honestly come up and youll be fucking astounded how good we have it - and i still think its fucking shit. far too many of them. scotland hasnt felt it like you have. we haven;t been as fucked by mass immigration as you have, but we were more or less fucked to the max already when thatcher (hammer of the scots 2.0) applied the sledgehammer. incidentally: edward 1st of england was the best king of england. the man had a fucking backbone and his like hasn't been seen again in the history of british monarchy/leadership, perhaps with the exception of cromwell. so scotland votes to stay in the eu because most fucking normies are blissfully unaware of how fucked we're getting, because they never go to england and see it. only a matter of time until it would happen, then we'd be in line with you on the matter.

>Hey, Britain - remember when we kicked Uncle Sam's ass?

Do you remember when you weren't owned by Rothschild?

WE WUZ ENGLAND N SHIT

Hilary 2016

You Scots sure are a contentious people.

hey canada, remember that you're in the american sphere of influence now, and we can destroy your autistic nation you call canada at any moment

same for you britfags

Are you tired of low effort shit posting from LOL CANADA?

Then install the new plug in that actually allows you to FILTER ALL POSTS from LOL CANADA

You'll be surprised just how good Sup Forums can be without LOL CANADIANS

>Dad tries to devour his own child whole
Cronus Complex, anyone?

kek

Remember that time you got your ass kicked by the Germans...twice.

Thank fuck you posted this.

I don't quite follow

>Making a plugin for something that's existed for years
Good job, newfag, be sure to post your plugin on /r/Sup Forums and /r/DonaldTrump or whatever the fuck it's called.

All lies. Typical Europoor education

We and the leaf's came to push the German's out of your shit and pushed them so hard they are now scared to do anything semi aggressive.
Also the RAF where fucking beasts, in a good way. Probably one of the best things you had in both world wars.

I suggest watching "Very British Problems" on Netflix.

It shows the British people, quivering with anxiety and shitting their pants in fear of conflict.

They can't even tell the waiter their food is wrong, or they were brought the wrong drink.

Brits, you're a bunch of stolen valor cucks. And I mean that in the most friendly way possible, because I don't want to hurt your fee fees.

Never trust the French lad. It's what I've been telling your mother Scotland for centuries. She won't listen but you have to try.

Seriously Son. Don't. Trust. The. French.

The Royal Navy and the Royal Air force were definitely our best assets in WWII.

>rest of history
>200 years

Oh Son.