"When I said 'gas the Jews' I didn't mean normal Jews, but the ones who partake in Jewry."

>"When I said 'gas the Jews' I didn't mean normal Jews, but the ones who partake in Jewry."

What the hell is Marvel doing with this character?

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

Can we have her back to being bombshell eye candy in the black one piece, get rid of the brown Ms Marvel abortion act like none of this ever happened?

Carol Danvel AKA Captain Marvel looks like a woman here

Oh wait...

This is not a official Marvel art

i know there's something wrong

Fucking fan artists, man. Shitlords, all of them.

No, that's misogynist user.

Too bad.

SJWs don't read comics and when they do they download it via file sharing on tumblr.

It does not matter anyhow, the comic industry is dead and it's just going to be movies and video games forever with terrible PC reimaginings of characters.

If Captain America could not even have Nazis in their movies you know the world is too soft for reality anymore

The good ol days

>The Mutant is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutant and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Jesus, Carol.

This could go verbatim in a Four movie. Subtlety is a foreign concept there.

>If Captain America could not even have Nazis in their movies

Why not? Star Wars Ep 7 had nazis

Did she say or do something against Mutants? Wait, she's an Inhuman now, does that have something to do?

Where the fuck is this "literally the strongest female marvel superhero" meme coming from Carol is just a generic flying brick with energy attacks.

>SJWs don't read comics and when they do they download it via file sharing on tumblr.

Why is still DC allowed to fill out bodysuits?

I assume a 'more diverse' Captain Marvel is waiting in the wings. Carol is too white and too military for modern Marvel.

>she's an Inhuman now
No, she isn't? Her origin is the same as it always was. The Psyche-magnatron spliced her with Mar-Vell's DNA.

>generic flying brick with energy attacks
So is Superman.

Carol "Freedom Ain't Free" Danvers

DC's sales improve when they provide status quos that their readership are happy about/comfortable with.

Marvel fans on the other hand are apparently mostly hate-readers.

>Sup Forums doesn't read comics and when they do they download it via file sharing

FTFY

She told Magneto that he's a paranoid guy who thinks everything is the Holocaust.

Pretty sure he's eating those words now

It feels like if the writer lifted the dialogue from a fight with his wife and added the part she's supposed to think.

what if she actually meant "glass of juice"?

more like "Freedom ain't Free without Dom"

he has an actual fedora to tip.
he's way up his own ass to eat anything other than his own shit

Well, they are underwater assassins.