/wsg/ Weinstein general

So what's this old rascal up to these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/28/weinstein-make-cara-delevingne-star
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U JUSS NO

I N V E R T E D S H I T H U R R I C A N E

N

E

R

T

E

D

S

H

I

T

H

U

R

R

I

C

A

N

E

Hurricane Harvey

We should start a betting pool for who's going to come out next as having been survived The Hurricane. Look for the telltale signs - Marchesa dresses on catwalks, sudden career flare-ups and diminishments, briefly, but heavily pushed 'it-girl' status.
Smart money says we'll get a load of people nobody knows before anything really juicy comes out.

He has come to fuck all your waifus.

He apologized get over it

Malia Obama interned for him recently. Do you think he....?

It's nice to know that the reality is more bizarre and revolting than what any Sup Forums-tard in his wildest dreams could come up with.

>blames the sixties
>misreferences Jay Z
>middle school-level vocabulary
>randomly attacks the NRA in a vain attempt at pivoting
That's the worst non-apology I have ever seen. Did an edgy 12 year old write it?

it's a complete formality.
he has to issue an apology. the content of the apology doesn't matter, only that there is one

you just know

For the first time in over a decade I have a hard-on for Ashley Judd in a nazi uniform.

>While it might seem coincidental

Entertainment industry is a very coincidental place.

Say what you will about the jew, but he's got a truly patrician taste in movies.

Why is she corrupting her pure sister?Also she's kinda ugly but still pretty hot.

Oyyyyyyyyy

>misreferences Jay Z

Wish Harvey addressed these lines instead. As an insider.

How many rapists are there in Hollywood that actors/media are keeping secret?

>Harvey Weinstein is completely fucked
>the Bride of Frankenstein remake is dead
What a glorious day. How can it get better, /wsg/?

>His favourite was when I'd do an upside-down headspin, like a street dancer, whilst defecating and urinating.
What the fuck am I actually reading? Is this from some parody article of the actual accusations against the Jew?

Love watching nubian sisters worship a white phallus.

Ashley Judd is a phoney cunt.

With the Secret Service around? No.

True but I believe everything she is saying. It has always been obvious that Harvey Weinstein is a fucked up pervert who uses his power to fuck young actresses.

It's fake.

Guys it's not his fault

The real question is what will all of Harvey's girls do now? Will they still have a career?

This is so beautiful. He'll never admit he fucked up, he'll continue to point fingers and act like a despicable piece of shit.

>Harvey Weinstein is a fucked up pervert who uses his power to fuck young actresses.
What's wrong with that? He's paying talentless sluts millions of dollars to play pretend because they're hot. Is it really so much to ask for a blowjob in return?

the nazis goy

He's a leftist piece of shit who blatantly pushes propaganda. I hope the feminists eat him alive.

they'll all just suck another producer's cock bec they're all shameless whores. in 20 years, once the new producer has been exposed, they'll all say they're empowered women and pretend they only gave massages 20 years prior.

look at those ludicrous heels
shes on her toes like a ballerina

I get that he's a subversive jewish POS who should have been killed decades ago, but I can't hate on the guy for trying to get sex from leftist whores like Ashley Judd and Rose McWhatever.

I'm glad liberal's and conservatives can all come together on this one on hating this dude. First thing I've seen both sides agree on in awhile

You right wing retards actually believe this conspiracy? There's literally no proof of anything.

>oy vey, Harvey dindu nuffin!

So Bill Cosby is a horrible rapist who should be thrown in jail forever but Harvey is totally innocent? Fuck off, you hypocrite.

The Nazis made me force my circumcised penis her her mouth, goy! Oy vey, this is like the shoah all over again! I'm so oppressed as a millionaire jewish man in hollywood!

I thought we were supposed to listen to victims of sexual assault? I thought we were supposed to stand against rape culture?

LMAO

>the New York Times, a notoriously LEFT-WING publication, exposed Weinstein
>"IT'S ALL A RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY!"
ayy lmao

I love it, unfortunately he's just the sacrificial lamb and Hollywood won't go down anytime soon

I hope this jew kike goes on the lamb with his pal Polanski.

Is this legal?

sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/28/weinstein-make-cara-delevingne-star

Jew World Order Hollywood kike turns whore into millionaire Oscar winners for sex and still gets thrown under bus

We're not going to make it guys

I'm semi out of the loop. I never trusted the kike but could someone please 'redpill' (don't ban me for that word) me on why everybody became aware of him all of a sudden? What happened?

Nytimes out jewed him

Disgusting

Link?

her career makes sense now

Probably fucked the daughter of a more influential jew

Dude just google Weinstein it's all over

It's literally on the front page of the times, lazy fuck.

As if vast majority of Harvey's (former) girls would have a career now. Probably Gwyneth Paltrow is the most relevant, but she's coming from a rich family with Hollywood connections anyway.

Thank you. I also double checked the story, no sign of anything like that.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

Weinstein's wrongdoings were open secret for like 20 years. The difference is that (thanks to the New York Times' investigation) we have concrete, identifiable women testifying about the cases.

Shills are going haywire on this one lads, be sure not to reply unless you have a hankering for such hits as "same dumped folder of nazis", "endless replies with no substance" and my personal favorite, "no ones replying so I'm going to Sup Forums falseflag!".

>literally fucks some of the finest ass in Hollywood to boost them to stardom
>fucking handwaves it in a few paragraphs

Fucking hell I wish I was that rich and powerful. It'll work too. Lay low for a few months. On top by 2018. Probably with some foundation that makes him more money.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What's wrong with the vocabulary? I'm foreign and I don't see anything that resembles inadequate vocabulary.

Legit makes me think

>Is this legal?
It seems like a much worst charge to have against him. His lawyer could get disbarred but he might go to jail. If it's true.

>It's a shocking way to treat a man who went through the Holocaust
This can't be real.

another drumpf hater btfo

notice how they don't mention it on late-night. They were all over o'reilly, hannity, etc.

independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html

This fucking kike cites his bar mitzvah in his apology

So, what about men? I mean do they suck prodecer's cock too? Or it's about talent? I want to be an actor and i want to be prepared. I dont't mind to suck a dick for a career though.

If he wasn't Jewish, would Sup Forums be so outraged by what he did?

>not wanting to see Hollywood go up in flames

get out, normie

>So, what about men? I mean do they suck prodecer's cock too?
There are lots of faggots in Hollywood. And you'd still have to suck the metaphorical cock if you were lucky

this isn't hollywood going up in flames. This is hollywood introducing even more PC/Feminism by using this story to perpetuate the myth of rape culture

he's getting his own medicine after throwing money at libtard politicians for decades and shilling people like JLaw

also hilarious watching lisa bloom take money from him. Even her mommy Gloria Allred is talking shit lmao

Hi Harvey

>on the lamb

>of his own medicine

Harvey wasn't particularly political, though he was leftist for sure. But he's far less (at least openly) leftist than the people attacking him like NYT and Ashley Judd

>Harvey wasn't particularly political
FUCK OFF, he has given money to numerous democrat politicians and has regularly shit on the NRA.

Julian Assange said it best: Why did the people protecting him for 20 years stop just now?

It might just be that he has lost the Midas touch and (((they))) are punishing him.

Why the fuck is NYT going after him especially. I dont believe for a second that they are super high integrity now.

Maybe Weinstein held on by his Clinton connections and giving Malia Obama that internship, so NYT left him alone in that time.

Idk. Something big changed. And its NOT that Jeff Sessions grew a pair of balls

He isnt nearly as big of a donor than I thought.

I think it was mostly about power and influence - through the medium of film - rather than hard cash

>produced films that are blatantly leftist
>shilled for leftist causes
>gave millions and millions of dollars to leftists
>"wasn't particularly political"
>"he's far less (at least openly) leftist than the people attacking him like NYT and Ashley Judd"
Don't let that user fool you, Harvey is just as terrible as you think he is. This situation is him getting a taste of his own medicine.

one back massage for one role

is hollywood still defending polanski?didn't he just get accused of raping a germany teenager in the 60's.raping one girl was bad enough now two

he cornholed her, for sure.

my dad was a nominee for president, ss stays outside of rooms and residences unless you invite them

Yeah, but I don't hate him.

Nice try libcuck!

why's that black bouncer on the right missing half his face though?

Libtards defend rapist like Harvey, all he has to do is shill Le Drumph and Le NRA

WEINSTEIN'D

PURE
U
R
E

I feel like I heard rumors he was a creep like 5 years ago

>he must be allowed to sodomize 13 year olds because he survived the holocaust
can't make this up

who is #1?

apparently its winona rider.

Jesus fucking christ I want to fuck the shit out of Obama's daughters.

That's just ridiculous

>my dad was a nominee for president
Are you one of Jeb's brown mongrel kids?

Jeb was never a nominee.

>because that is what frenemy means