Post your theater experience

Post your theater experience.

Mine was 1/3 filled. Mostly 25+ crowd. Had about 5 people walking out after two hours. Women seems to love it and couldn't fucking shut up.

sounds like they were all hopped up on crab legs

spicy pusy

France, theather was filled. 2 people walked out. 10% looked sleepy as fuck.

I chucked at the guy in front of me, looked rather thuggish and his friends too, seriously doubted they saw the original Blade Runner and were ready for this, haha.

I know no-singles policy is a funny meme and shit but where I live it's an actual thing. They implemented it due to them having an even number of seats, and going alone means one seat won't be used. So they're doing it to maximize profit. If you're going alone you have to wait in a room to be paired up with another single person and you have to sit next to each other. I've gone alone once and I was paired up with this guy from Sri Lanka. He smelled weird but we actually hit it off pretty well and exchanged phone numbers later to hang out and smoke weed. We never did though, but it was pretty chill.

Why not just say it's unpopular, for old people, boring, and for women.

Almost 2/3 full nothing but old white people and a few asians (one of which infront of my row sneaked in burger and fries). Everyone was quiet the whole time and just basked in the kino. After I had to fap to those sweet glorious digital pink nipples

Sounds like that scene in Philadelphia.

I thought it was really good. But I may have found a little discontinuity and wodered if I missed something.

Spoilers:
How did Joe know that Love and Decakrd were headed off world and how did he get another police car?

wtf is wrong with that cunts face?

>local independent movie theatre
>some teens
>a dozen or so kids,
>a bunch of old folks, some middle aged
>some chad looking guy in the back
>one salt-and-pepper haired faggot with a sweater tied around his neck
>me in the middle-left
No one left, I was surprised.

From 150 seats only 7-8 were filled (it was a late projection, started around 22:30 and ended somewhere at 01:00). It was a good experience, totally worth it. Movies like this are preferably to be watched at a chill and calm atmosphere, without the noisy pleb and normie sounds around you.

spiddy senses

Watched a double feature of both of them on IMAX last night. Needless to say, I came.

Projection started at 23:00. full. Between 18 to 30, with a couple old fag, no one walked out except to take a piss. weird speaker glitch during tense and loud moments rustled my jimmies. 10/10

What if you go as 3 people, what kind of faggot rule is that

About 50 people, mostly older males aged 50-65 who had the time to come on a Friday afternoon. There were a few young adults and females. A few people laughed at the "funny" scenes like when Luv uses Robin Wright's head to scan and open the computer, or Deckard giving the dog a drink on the floor. Some clapped, which is proof even Leafland has these fucks.

>fat nerds with dyed hair
>some normal looking bitches in work floral clothes (think ladies that staff HR)
>some kids
>a norm or two

like 12 people

was it in montreal ?

Yeah, I had a clapper in my cinema, but the guy stopped after he realized no one else was going to clap, canuck btw

>go to 11:30 am show today
>ticket costs $6.25
>see blade runner
>only about 12 other people in the theater, nice and quiet

week on/week off work schedules are the fucking best

no idea how people can stand going to packed theaters

the projector wasnt turned on at first so we heard the commercials and the snowman trailer but didnt see nothing on the screen
after that we heard and saw the commercials and the snowman trailer again, plus the trailers for other stupid joints that will be coming out soon
there were around 25-30 people in the theater(tops)
nobody was rude as per usual and nobody walked out as far as i can tell(although dont hold my word for it , since i try not to pay attention to my surroundings while i'm in the theatre)
the 3d glasses were as uncomfortoable as always and they caused pain behind my ears
and that's about it

lol 2049 was first theatre experience since TFA... went to AU Thursday Night Opening... Theatre 15% full (big theatre)

some douchebags sat right infront of me and my dad in a fucking empty theatre reeeeeeee

moved... skipped adds and trailers and had a cigrette... sat back down bang on centreline... sipped red wine from a water bottle thermos... stepped out for two more cigarettes(long movie) , found it hard to engage DESU

Liked it... pretty much cause it was passable everything has been a dumpster fire... also want to fug mariette