I admit I haven't read Gotham City Sirens in a while

I admit I haven't read Gotham City Sirens in a while.
Wasn't The Joker important in it? Could they rework the movie without him?

As far as I remember, Joker was barely in it/not in it at all.

But like you, it's been years since I saw it

>saw
Meant read it

>Wasn't The Joker important in it?
Did the Joker even appear in Gotham City Sirens? I can't remember him showing up at all.

Right now I can't read it, I just remember Harley breaking into Arkham to free him and kissing him or something.

If it was GCS. I could be wrong.

I doubt WB is going to pass up an opportunity to put Joker in the movie, though

He appears at the end, when Harley goes to kill him but then she remembers she loves him or whatever.

One arc early on had one of his former clown henchmen pretending to be him. The final story has Harley breaking into Arkham to kick the real Joker's ass once and for all, only to instantly fall back in love with him the second he opens his mouth.

Just imagine costume of character named "Gaggy".

This?

Yeah, that's it.

So are they going to CGI Leto?

Little after that it was finished.

What's this about?

Isn't it pretty straightforward?

Hush was more important than Joker, especially when you cut the last half of the series on the account that it's fucking garbage.

Leto is a creep.

t. Ackerley

Just let the guy talk with Dini. They can work out a much better Poison Ivy Swap. Doesn't even have to be romance in this film just a good bonding experience for both women.

He was, his method bullshit rubbed everyone the wrong way and made the set hell.

Honestly would have liked to see security footage of a football player knocking him flat on his ass.

That's false. Besides, Cara D. was already friends with him before she even met Margot, Kinnaman became friends with him and now they go climbing together, Eastwood and the guy who play Frost like him, and Smith lied about "not seeing Jared until the end".

Giant ass PR stunt desu.

Oh please, it's bullshit.

Joker was barely a presence in the book, save for one or two arc mostly it dealt with the Sirens conflicting friendship. So a Sirens movie without Leto would be like the book

This is the last arc of Sirens right? Where Selina/Bruce team up to fight versus Harley/Joker, isn't?

Bruce or Dick?

>rubbed everyone the wrong way
Nigga, they loved that shit.

Everyone else outside the set said that his bullshit would have made them want to kill him and was over the top edgy in order to try and show how good this movie was going to be - remember, they each got tattoos done by their fellow cast members - but the cast itself loved that shit.

Bruce

Potatohead jealous of handsome man, more news at 11.

I think Bruce, I mean the last arc of Sirens was released around the time of the Flashpoint and Bruce was back from his Omega Sanction time travel a lot of time before that.

Bruce.
He was back for a few months by then.

Dick was only in the book in the beginning

Whoever the fuck the non-entity Marbot Robbie married is, he's not going to be able to veto DC's decision wether to use the Joker in anything or not.

Also it doesn't matter what happened in the comic.

If they're executive producers yes, they can.