Hillary Clinton Visited And Played With Grandchildren After Pneumonia Diagnosis

Hillary Clinton Visited And Played With Grandchildren After Pneumonia Diagnosis

Is this little girl carrying now? wtf is she doing

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/hillary-clinton-visited-played-grandchildren-pneumonia-diagnosis/

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/09/rockin-pneumonia-a-unifying-diagnosis.php
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user. That's not Clinton

thats not how you get pneumonia faggot
you are thinking about tuberculosis

first i've heard of it

Duh, no shit. But who/what is that thing on the right?

This.
Jesus christ people are retarded.
Up next:
>Did hillary risk transmitting her blood clot to her grandchildren?

My guess is that Hillary has parkinsons, and pneumonia is an affect of parkinsons. The parkinsons version isn't contagious. It would also explain why she went to Chelsea Clintons instead of the hospital. Clinton must have had medical equipment at her daughters.

Pretty sure thats chelsea in that image.

I am a doctor and it is obvious that Hillary Clinton has Poopybutt Double Cancer. All of her symptoms over the past few weeks show clear and obvious signs of Poopybutt Double Cancer.

>Poopybutt Double Cancer.
Actually, you're right. That makes a lot of sense now that I know what to look for.

chelsea's apartment used to be a home medical center

just another sacrifice to moloch

The bacteria that causes pneumonia is airborne

>POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2016 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, HILLARY CLINTON
ROCKIN’ PNEUMONIA: A UNIFYING DIAGNOSIS
A prominent internist writes with admittedly speculative comments on the diagnosis of pneumonia made public today regarding Hillary Clinton. He writes:

During my 19 years as a board certified internist I have taken care of many hundreds of patients with pneumonia. The story about Hillary Clinton being diagnosed with pneumonia raises a red flag as to the cause. It could simply have been a community acquired pneumonia, which means she contracted it as a healthy person living her usual life. This happens occasionally, even to healthy people. If this is the case the timing certainly is unfortunate for her given where we are in the election cycle though it doesn’t portend anything ominous.

Another more worrisome possibility comes to mind. I raise this second possibility because of Hillary’s history of neurological illnesses (blood clot in brain, concussion), hints raised on the internet in Wikileaks documents and by others that she may have a neurological disease like Parkinson’s, and her by now well documented history of recurrent coughing fits. This second possibility is that she has an aspiration pneumonia.

>Aspiration pneumonia occurs when fluids and food particles that normally enter the esophagus instead enter the windpipe and lungs. It is commonly seen in neurological conditions like strokes and Parkinson’s disease or similar diseases where the nerves to the swallowing mechanism are not working properly

powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/09/rockin-pneumonia-a-unifying-diagnosis.php

Was that pic a photo-op?

Yes it was. The girl came out of no where and caught a disease.

Timestamp with certificate of Poopybutt Double Cancer fellowship training program, or it's fake and gay.

If this post has repeating digits, the girl dies.

>After Pneumonia Diagnosis
But they said she was diagnosed on Friday.

A day or two after just claiming it was allergies. And they finally went public with the pneumonia "diagnosis" 5 hours after claiming it was just "overheating".

Pick a fucking excuse already.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

lolno

God damn even microscopic organisms hate this bitch

Pneumonia can be caused by different things. One of which is a bacterial infection which would be spread through the air.

An entire fucking year?

Fuck.