youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

How can JXC be so based?

Cut.

ETSUBATSU

PUH-SITION

HI WOUWIE

>that one lady whose two kids both have severe autism and just sit there like mute little potatoes most of the time

when she says to louis "God forgive me, but I don't get much enjoyment from them," it's so heartbreaking. you can tell that she resents having to take care of these things that aren't even human and wishes for the sake of her own happiness that they'd just go away, but no good mother could ever admit that, not even to herself, so it tears her up inside.

>that one based black autistic kid
Always cracks me up

Fuck I forgot the name of the video pls gib

Seriously i need the video i really miss watching it

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=mIWMtpYmMgg

hi_buddy_waz_up

Can you just put older kids up for adoption if you don’t want them anymore?

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

OH MY GOD

Why did they feel the need to film this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

every single time

>not just killing it
I prefer jail time to taking care of fucking down or severely autistic children, fuck that shit

DILLION

lol

this doc honestly made me not want to have kids just out of the sheer slim chance that they might come out severely autistic. it's one thing to have a kid with down syndrome but at least they comprehend emotions

nobody knows how to do the scream correctly....it's "WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"
not fucking "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" or "AAAAAAUGH"