Let's start with the assumption that the white race is superior to all other races

Let's start with the assumption that the white race is superior to all other races.

Wouldn't it then be the White Man's Burden to go about and impregnate women of lesser races? A moral responsibility to the world to impregnate all the black women one could so the world is just that much whiter.

Yes/no?

Gee I don't know. I guess something in my superior white genes finds nigger women repulsive

>Wouldn't it then be the White Man's Burden to go about and impregnate women of lesser races?
>Wouldn't it then be the White Man's Burden to go about and ruin his white genes by integrating them into women of lesser races?

Yes, the white man must come home

I wouldn't consider this a problem as long as we're impregnating white women and if the black offspring were guaranteed to mate with whites. Most of the time that doesn't happen so it's counter productive. You need a good few generations to bleach that out.

No ones saying you have to impregnate Ghostbusters, it's your duty to find a suitable one though.
How can you ruin your genes? Your genes are you, they don't go anywhere. You'd be making the world a better place through the spread of your genes.

Really you want to split your time and resources from your pure white children to your mongrels?

>N-no just pump and dump!
Oh boy mixed race niglets with no dads work out great.

>You'd be making the world a better place through the spread of your genes.

If they're spread with white women.

no matter how white a guy is if he impregnates a black woman the kid will have slight lighter skin and light nigger hair, and will still look like a monkey, you fucking retard

i'm in

White cuck could raise them? But yeah realistically it's not worth it. There would need to be too many controlled variables.

>Assumption?
>Implying it has not quite made itself valid in terms of fact?

REV UP THOSE TESTICLES

STDs and behavior warp and destroy genetics in a single generation (you).

So no, try again dumb ass.

Also most SHITSKINS are loaded with STDs (AIDS, Syphillis, Zika, HPV all came from them).

They also not only look like shit but smell like shit and wear a lot of lotions and creams to try to cover it up.

A white can never truly love a non-white, they only feel bestial lust and perversion.

Only jews recommend this while they marry their cousins and continue to add inches to their nose.

No. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. White people, especially those who live in predominantly or exclusively white communities, commit little to no crime. On the other hand, non-whites, save for Asian and Indian, commit far more crime. For decades, non-whites have been encouraged to live and breed with whites, mixing them and their primal lifestyles into our societies. Therein lies the problem. If countries like the US and the UK stayed white, there would be no need to breed out other races. Africa, for example, is mostly black and rife with violent crime and fatal diseases, given enough time, and no aid from white countries, they would all kill one another or succumb to illness, wiping the continent clean. Same with the middle-east, Muslims will murder each other to prove that they are better Muslims. As far as India goes, they too are rife with death and disease brought on by deplorable hygiene.

The non-white countries do a good-enough job of phasing themselves out. So you see, we don't need to try to expatiate the process, we just need to keep them the hell out of our countries until they all die off. After that, all white people would have to worry about are the Asians.

Holy hell.

As a wait/hip/thighs man, I freely admit the superiority of the black gfs.

Remember, 50% of black women have fucking herpes. DON'T BURN COAL.

This is where white supremecists get it wrong due to their own autism and short sightedness. Other races get it, but whites still don't. We need to bleach the human race, as a man can impregnant as much women as he wants without consequence (biologically). It would take a while, but gradually it would be the cleansing of humanity, each generation better than the last. A racial purgatory, cleansed by our seeds.

Captain Obvious statement: Some of them are hot.

We owe nonwhites nothing, least of all our genetics.

All time and energy to white women and white children.

No. I have yet to meet a mixed-race kid that wasn't an overcompensating fuck-up. They just can't handle the mixed heritage.

No. That would just fill an already over populated planet with half breed mongrels. It's the white man's duty to eliminate the lesser races.

I would, but I might get herpes and have to pay child support. Plus most black women are obese sheboons and only the minority are hot. Those would be the main obstacles.

What we want nothing to do with is their "culture", mentality, and IQ.

S-STOP!!! I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE

Given how that turned out in Brazil, I'd have to say no. In the long run genocide is a more efficient and human solution.

dude shes gross

It's almost disturbing, not quite but almost, that I completely agree.

Just because the Horse can impregnate the donkey doesn't mean it should.

i like how that one chick sees her drop the baby and ALMOST goes to pick it up but then is like "ah shit but this is a good fight going on"

Agreed.

If we killed all of the babies that came out that were male. Male niggers are a problem and disgusting.

Its the white mans burden to be good caretakers of all animals. That doesn't mean you fuck them. Except for the japs and koreans that is.

>piercings
*tug* *tug*

>American education

That's not how race mixing works. But hey you produced a reasonable estimate so ill still give you an A

If you have a big dick, you should only bang white chicks because you'll have a better chance of having white males.

If you have a small dick, bang pick related to have girls

>tfw when you are mixed black and white and have no idea where you stand

DAS it mane

Thats an extreme though. I can post reslly hideous women of all races

impregnating them doesn't do anything but increase the average intelligence of the offspring-- it will still be lower than the white average.

you're so full of shit. look how many of the leaders in shit like blm are quadroons. they get some extra iq points, go to college and turn against the people who gave them the blood that saved them from a life of nig-noggin.

Why not just sterilize niggers?

You don't "breed out" genes. That's not how genetics work.

Impregnate a fat white women and onpy have one kid

No, race mixing is degenerate.
You are still allowed to use them as sex slaves, just don't reproduce.

Mate with white. Don't give in to the monkey brain. Your children will thank you.

Is this supposed to be you shilling for racemixing?

Because this would never actually happen real life. We are talking about realistic solutions not stormfront pipe dreams

That's a rather large pile of horseshit you just typed out there. Nice.

Jesus Christ. That is perfect.

You'll need at least 10 or more generation of white men impregnating lesser races women.

That counting you need to get rid of the male mix-raced descendants of course.

Trust me, my country is an expert.

Quadroons are almost there, just need a little more bleaching.

B-b-but how would I explain him about his roots? What if he has to deal with the
>What are you? What race are you? You from Egypt or something?

Maybe I just won't have kids. The world won't be missing anything.

we should set up genius sperm banks all over the world.

The incentive for using 'genius' sperm is financial = smarter offspring will be more successful and make more money.

I just like watching the reactions.

Shills have upped their game

Hispanic women have always been my weakness, though.

who?

it takes 8 generations of cross breeding to change from one race to another. That's what cow breeders think anyway.

You're right. Don't have kids.

Resources have to be spent raising children, even if you aren't the one personally providing them. This planet has a finite amount of resources, and they should only be used to raise 100% white children, because the white race is the only one that has invented anything useful in the last millennium. Non-white births need to be abolished.

"Breeding out" is a pile of bullshit

It can change the skin colour in cases yes

But without full on genetic engineering the nigger genes will never go away

lol'd

That face when your entire dream and utopia of equality falls apart. That face when the redpill has finally been swallowed and the world freezes down in slowmotion.

Also the way it would work, every mixed female will continue being bleached, while the mixed males will go back to black females. Eventually everyone will be White

You're American, stop being autistic about it.

Sure thing bud.

Just posting pictures of Swedish people.

Americans have no roots

What?

That's not how social identity and problems work, user!

Don't like Latinas, eh?

Sorry Sup Forums i have failed you

That Aboriginal can distinguish between 200 different species of grasshopper by sheer smell.

sign me up!

>ITT: people not realizing its easier to get dirt on a clean window then try to clean a dirty window by pouring bleach on it

race mixing with degenerates will dilute, not cleanse.

best threads on Sup Forums desu

You Swedes can be funny at times.

MUH DICK

There's nothing like bulky hangers. Because tits have to fucking BOUNCE.

No because a) she boons are the bottom of the nigger tree, b) race mixing is degenerate unless its a qt asian or a girl from a very traditionalist non mestizo mexican background c) niggers are fucking baboons and should be treated as such

>Wouldn't it then be the White Man's Burden to go about and impregnate women of lesser races?

Not understanding dilution of ones genes

Not understanding how selection works

wewewewewew ladladladladladlad